Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Using my own chefs instead of townies in Dine Out

Hi,

I want to use sims I create and make into chefs waitresses etc instead of townies. Does anyone know how to do this.

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    You'll have to make a Sim the owner of the restaurant and play them. Then make the Sim you want as the chef and move him into a house but don't play him, then go to manage worlds and move him out but leave him in the world. Now go to your restaurant owner and hire the chef and he should stick as the chef, even when you're a different household visiting that restaurant. The only time they'll usually replace the chef is if his skills are low, so try skilling him up in cooking. Then just make sure you move your chef Sim into a house in the world, so he won't be culled, but don't ever play his household as that will fire him from his job. This works for any job role in the restaurant, not just the chef, but just make sure to work on the skills which coresponds to each job role.
  • Options
    scwhit84scwhit84 Posts: 70 Member
    that did not work. So here is another question. Why do I only get the option to hire low skilled chefs? Their skills take forever to build up.
  • Options
    Karu300Karu300 Posts: 437 Member
    You gonna need to pay for training. It's considerable faster if you do it all the time, but it's worth having a safety net of simoleans. If your using a completely new family. Well that may be hard to do continually.