Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth is a bigamist... again!

This happened to me once in Sims 3 too!

In my current game I discovered one of my waiters was married to Bella Goth. I had no idea she broke up from Mortimer.
Just to be clear, I never made their household active and I have no Mods or CC. I had to load their household and check what happened to their relationship. She is a bigamist in my game married to both at the same time. lol

I just had to share this. She is still sweathearts with Mortimer here.
2utkd8p.png

But her "new spouse" Malcolm is very awkward. I will agree with that lol.
2ymyasm.png

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited June 2016
    Bella: "I wasn't around during The Sims 2 and I was too young in The Sims 3, so I can finally live out my Romance aspiration I missed on!" :p

Or maybe she's just getting back at Mortimer for his days with Dina Caliente ;) *points to signature*
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    I wonder if they're still living together and simply separated for the time.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow, that is weird. I always thought Bella was too good for Mortimer :D

Edit: changed Malcolm to Mortimer......I don't even know Malcolm :D
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    It's not that big of a surprise - Bella is at least a cheater in just about every game I play... Oh wait, I think we're talking about different things.
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    That happened to me too! I stole her second husband for my simself!
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    How is it possible? :hushed: if I'm not mistaken, one sim doesn't have the option to propose to another if they're already married to somebody.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Wow, that is weird. I always thought Bella was too good for Mortimer :D

Edit: changed Malcolm to Mortimer......I don't even know Malcolm :D

What?! Mortimer is too good for her!!
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Has story progression returned to the game or is that a random bug?
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    I think it is some odd glitch. This gets so wierd now that I investigate it more.
    I was looking at the "its very awkward" status wth Malcolm. He was a new hire and on his second day he acted so moody. He was stomping around kicking garbage cans. I was thinking he was just upset because I promoted the host. Then I remembered that the Goths were dining in my restaurnt that day. Now it makes sense! He figued out she was on a date with her other husband, lol

The other odd thing is I remembered in the Sims 3 game, the other man Bella was with in that game was Malcolm Landgraab. So she obviously has a thng for guys named Malcolm.
    That happened to me too! I stole her second husband for my simself!

I am glad to know it isn't just me experiencing this. Thats a good idea for added drama though. Maybe I will try to break them up. >:)