Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Bella Goth got abducted by aliens #flashbacks
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Kristina thanks I wish I could take credit. She is a maxis sim from the cats and dogs trailer. I gave her slightly longer hair and eyelashes. She is in a pair not sure what name they are under but gallery id was maxis. they have a lot of attractive sims from all the different trailers on there.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020

So, the Romance Festival was in full swing, and a few couples could be seen there.

First, Peony and Malcolm:

fy6d2E4.png

Peony is always so glad to see Malcolm, and of course, he’s always happiest when he’s with her!

Z4CTGXu.png

First stop, tea of course!

wdVLltk.png

Spoiler ... continued

Followed by a little flirting

Zjuqh3P.png

Then, snack time

ep53J4x.png

With more flirting

vmloUjY.png

Who’d have thought that Malcolm Landgraab could ever be that smooth!

8KVSgdB.png

They wandered around for a while

rcuYaLg.png

Did a lot of laughing

WryHMre.png

A bit more flirting

TUQRw3V.png

Obligatory selfies

xefHavQ.png

Some sit and chat time again

2eUxUlH.png

And the new improved smooth Malcolm

224btnl.png

Gets in there close again

5QlhIfD.png

This is a warm up

4kxIKRw.png

He had big plans for the night

FAyBE32.png

And everything had to be perfect!

AbfdDBw.png

Because Malcolm had a question for Peony

rsHLknj.png

And he surely wanted her to say yes!

kXJ6iMy.png

And as you may have guessed, she did!

dMxEfOe.png

Malcolm couldn’t believe that anyone could be this happy to be his girlfriend

EAHwSLK.png

But it was true, she really was.

Bof1WHi.png

So, Malcolm Landgraab officially has a girlfriend; Peony Song

KLosmiL.png

Next up, J and Raj

Raj was extremely happy, J was 100% over the incident at the gym, and Raj had decided that he didn’t need to keep making connections, and sending out feelers.

wczFTZz.png

He had a feeling that J actually wanted to be with him, and him alone. It was a glorious feeling

EDtfEmK.png

Spoiler ... continued...

Raj had never been so happy and content.

hKax9bo.png

But then J spoke, and Raj was happier still, “Raj,” J said. “You’re incredible. Honestly, I feel like I can trust you, and I can tell that you really care about me. With other people, I’ve always wondered. I thought maybe they were just interested in my looks. You’re different.”

1fHrqd3.png

“J,” Raj said, “I never thought that I’d feel like this about you. I thought that you’d want to move on from me, like I’ve always heard you do. I was afraid to put my whole self into this. But I couldn’t help myself, Everything about you is astonishing, and I can’t keep myself from feeling this way.”

25LIF7G.png

J was so joyful that a shower of petals was necessary

gpI9PjJ.png

And that gave Raj the boost he needed. “J?” he asked. “Do you feel like I do? Like I only want to be with you? That we should be exclusive?”

GH4MKtL.png

J looked into his eyes and whispered, “Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?”
    And Raj whispered back, “Yes, I am.”

aKw7ccV.png

J said, “Let me think about it….. “

s4QVCXE.png

And a microsecond later, J said, “Yes, I really do.”
    And that’s all that needed to be said,

B6l2DHI.png

Last, Don and Summer

Grandpa Holiday was over at Summer’s house, to watch Sonny.

25bqKhg.png

Because Summer and Don hadn’t had a “date night” in a long long time.

CPMfZyV.png

Grandpa had fun, “And then the llama told the baby that Father Winter only visits houses where the children are well behaved”

vqsxJCw.png

“C’mon, Sonny Boy,” Grandpa said. “You’re such a big boy now, you want to wear big boy underwear, like your dad, right?” and then he hoped that Don wore underwear, honestly, with that guy … you never know. *Deep sigh*

1ZsIpZi.png

“Here we go champ,” Grandpa said, “Time for bed.” He supposed that maybe Don wasn’t that bad. After all, there wouldn’t be a Sonny Boy, if it wasn’t for Don.

QOglhvg.png

Spoiler ... continued
    Summer was very excited! A night out with Don! And no babies to be seen!

dooxs6U.png

“It’s just tea Donny,” Summer said. “It’s not going to make you want to wear a dress.”

kmLuf4Z.png

Don wasn’t positive about that, so he walked just as manly as he could…

diA2kBb.png

When they finished their tea Summer asked him, “How was it? Do you feel different?”

bASWl0s.png

Don did feel different, but he wasn’t sure how to put it in words…
    “Well, yeah,” he said. “But not like I wanna put on a dress.”

emdAFtB.png

“You love me, don’t you Donny?” Summer teased him.

A5Lk0Da.png

“Yeah,” Don said, “I really do.”

lDAuulq.png

Which was a surprise to him, he wasn’t used to this.

T1m1LJk.png

“I love you too,” Summer whispered. “I’m crazy about you, and I can’t get enough of you.”

2sSvpKL.png

Don thought; Oh, great time to bring this up, as if there’s anywhere we can go, or anything I can do for her …..

y5YEjfl.png

“As soon as we get home, ok?” Don told her. “Do you wanna go home now?”

cnuS8uQ.png

“I can last a while,” Summer said. “I want to stay out with you. I love showing you off.”

udk2AO4.png

“Ok,” Don grimaced. “I can last a while too.” But dear God, how long??? was what he was thinking. Girls just don’t get it, he concluded.

VuxukvV.png

Soooo, Summer had him sit there, through some crazy incident between the bartender, and some festival goer.

VeQVZ2Y.png

He missed seeing what had happened, but he could tell that everyone was pretty upset at the guy.

emwCBX2.png

Those thoughts didn’t stay with him long though. Soon he was off thinking about beautiful women again. Beautiful women that just don’t get it. He needed to get Summer home…

9aDYNUE.png

Then he had to sit through a lecture from Jasper Sweet, about why he should marry Summer, ASAP

w4AWrtU.png

Arabella Huffington couldn’t help but join the discussion, “You love Summer, right Don?” She asked him.

t7URqTg.png

“Yeah, ‘course I do,” he answered.

xrmPmjs.png

“My Donny is fine, you guys,” Summer said. “Please don’t talk to him like this.”

1n5N5bE.png

After she stood up for him like that Don thought maybe he could convince Summer that it was time to go.

Kkqc705.png

There’d already been enough drama for one evening.

onV16e2.png

“Are you ready to go yet?” Don asked her. “I’ll try to ‘give you enough’ of me, I promise.”

Vjngt1c.png

“I’m almost ready Donny,” Summer said. “I just want to try one more thing, ok? Please?” And she told him what she wanted to do.

2c8mnTF.png

You have got to be kidding me… Don thought to himself. This can’t be happening, no, please God, no.

OGGOWXO.png

But, it happened…

7q1bKbP.png

Dang, Don thought. What is going on here? What did I get myself into?

ZUjcKEm.png

Soon, he told himself, soon. She’ll be ready to go any minute now ….
    As the Country music ballad continued to play.

LyMs8yQ.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @Wintermist_SWE lol sounds like the plot of a steven segal movie from the 90s * He was just a humble florist, Vlad thought he would be easy prey, little did he know that the hero of Strangerville was about to go Van Helsing on him*

@ParmaViolet87 poor James!
  • Options

I’ll be getting to everyone soon, but I wanted to thank @RedDestiny92 for checking in on Richard and Terrance! I’m so happy! Danny is still just as funny, and Richard is still just as lost in space!

Danny was great, turning a lecture back on his dad! Awesome 😂
    “remember I love you and it's okay to cry."

"Danny stop it."

"Doesn't feel so good does it? Never do that to me again.."

"Fine fine...just make sure you two get to school on time."

"Sure thing." he waited for his father to leave still grinning.

"At least I would if it weren't Sunday." it was amusing seeing him lose his head a little for a date.

It's so great! And I swear, I'm going to remember the name Terrance now, my husband's closest cousin's name is Terrance, so now I have it! lol

They are so cute, both really doubting what's going to happen, or even if they'd both show up. For some very nervous guys, I'd say they did very well!

A kiss! <3 Yes you are a tease! lmao, don't leave me hanging for months again! lol! Just a quick wedding, that's all I need. :smiley:

The new Sims have such a back story! My gosh, I hope the island can cure all the old pain. Poor girls only have each other, and don't even see it, so sad.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Ok, getting on to a few more of you :smile:

@Nindigo Hmmm, well, you never know, the twins may be just gorgeous when they grow up. He’s got some decent traits doesn’t he? Lol. Doesn’t he have cute curly hair?

@calaprfy Oh my gosh, I had the jogging thing happen when I took Peony and Malcolm to the bluffs. She just kept running off. What’s up with that anyway?

Hopefully things go well for the O’Neill’s. It’s a rocky start in those starter homes that basically leave you with almost no cash.

And I hope everyone has gotten over Gemima’s death.

@DinowCookie Yay! They are married! She is giving him a sweet little look. He’s still being nice to her I hope? He is in my game! Thank goodness.

Way to go Patrick! He looks pretty suave though, so I’m not surprised. Amelia is extremely unhappy. Goodness Maybe she shouldn’t shoot for someone in the Paragon’s club. Aren’t they kind of snobby? Lol

@ScarletSins Holy cow! How did all 5 cats die from her electrocuting herself?! And does the game really pop up a “Game over” message? That’s too funny! I’ve never had a total household wipeout. Lmao
    I never let my Sims fix electronics either though. Far too risky for my play style. :smiley:

@Smellincoffee Ummm, do you mean that you can open your restaurant for a day, and then you have to wait a few Sim days before you can open again? That sounds like a nightmare!

Your StrangerVille adventure is first rate! I mean, why not? Alien kids and obsessed fans seem like the perfect posse for that adventure. I’m surprised he doesn’t have more obsessed fans now though, after seducing half the town! Lol

@Becka28
    Wow! Your update is unbelievable! That pink lab coat is darling! Maybe I’d try the medical career again if I could get that! Lmao!

Your glitches are the best screenshots! Truly amazing! It’s too bad it slows things down so much, because it’s very fun to watch :D

The fairy wings on the kids are so cute!

But the house you’re building is mainly what awed me! Holy Moley!! Please tell me you’re going to upload it to the gallery, or at least save it to your library!! You can’t be thinking of just deleting it???!!!
    It is AMAZING! Like, past amazing. I just sat here with my jaw on the floor looking at the design, and then all of the Flowers! My gosh! And I think the roofs look great, but clearly you have a vision in your head, because you are creating magic there! I l love the inside too. I’m not sure if I have that kind of furniture, it looks really neat.

That’s quite funny that your Sim finished her serial romantic aspiration on Fabian. Too perfect! I’m really going to have to try to push through the medical career. It’s just so maddening though, when the other employees make everything terrible. Like, holy cow guys, Do you jobs or something? But, I’d like to see the flirting animation that it unlocks. It sounds fun. And I’m glad to hear that she made up her lost levels. That’s good news!

@FoxxWillPlay I don’t know what Alpha is, but the rooms you’ve posted are very pretty! I’ve never thought of using the curtains like that! I hate how you can’t resize the curtains at all, but you’ve made them work anyway. Very cool

@HillyBeth Wow!!! Charlie is such a pretty little girl! Perfect features, you know? It’s like someone pushed the “pick the best eyes, nose, and mouth combo” button, lol

@Wintermist_SWE Oh wow! That’s quite a tale! I should have known that a florist hero would use plants to do heroic deeds!! I can’t imagine how long that must’ve taken to get everything your hero needed to learn, and gather, to create that potion. You are one dedicated Hero creator! Lol But Huzzah for the end of Vampiric home invasion era, lmao. Until you start a new save. Lol

Posting this, then moving on to the rest of you. There are so many amazing updates today! Sheesh, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

The Generation 3 kids grew up into teens, and five cousins decided to move in together at the Hill House, where their parents grew up at, and are unaware about its' hauntings.

The heir of Generation 3 is Andres.
    Fi2gmPB.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    @ParmaViolet87

I have been laughing at your updates for quite a while, every time I scroll past them! :smiley:

I think James and Alice belong together! Such chemistry! Sparks flying right away! Lmao.

She does look really into him in that first picture, but your narration of the rose giving is hilarious :D

And anyway, to be fair, they did earn a legendary date award for it. I mean, it could be legendary in it’s ridiculousness, but, whatever

I liked the second one even more! He does look soooo sad after she left! (How does this game do these things???) but you should console him. That’s happened to my sims so many times, and it was always because they had to go to work, it seems to override everything else, lol

Anyway, he had fun at the water park, that’s good! And his dog is darling!

And the text message from Alice just proves she really likes him! It’s that darn work schedule interfering. :D:smiley::sweat_smile:

But honestly, what I loved most was your gif at the end. Too perfect!

@Kristina Wow! When even the Love Guru tells you you’re doomed, it’s a bad sign! Lmao! And yeah, there was only one day between my Sims age ups, and I thought the young man’s heart was breaking when he realized he couldn’t kiss his girlfriend goodbye after her Birthday party! Lol. So if Haydn and Orange made it 3 days! Good for them!
    I see that the first thing on their minds was a bit of woohoo. Not surprising! The minute my guy aged up he grabbed his girlfriend and ditched his own birthday party to woohoo in the observatory outside the venue. I was lmao. He did it autonomously, sooo funny. But, I’m glad that your two are reunited, and have taken things up a level! In more ways than one :D Including marriage! Yay for Romance Festival weddings! So fast and simple, right? Where do they all live? All in one house?

Although I see that Veer and Genevieve have died, it’s sad (but also funny in a grim way) that she died, he was abducted, then he died, so quickly. But that have made room in the household, if they are all together.

The job situation was great
    Sara: "Newbie, why aren't you wearing pants?"
    Orange: "I got electrocuted while taking a shower in the rain."
    Sara: "...that only raises more questions!"

And I think Orange would likely be a great actor, knowing who his parents are. He looks great in his Plumber costume :D

The dance battle looks epic, who won?

Oh, and when I got the cat’s name straight in my head I lolled. Cheese, lmao

I hope I didn't miss anyone, I'll double check in a little while!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Harvest day, the family works hard to appease the gnomes. Can't let them get upset.
    eBxRbQu.png
    Because a young Ryker knows exactly what happens.
    kTsBl0m.png
    Yadira: "No way, I already have 3 kids. I don't need another one begging me for toys."
    In her defense, Abraham was specifically trying to beg every adult at the party for toys.
    mXHzTnZ.png
    Abraham believes if he lets Grandma hug him that it'll greatly benefit him when Winterfest comes around.
    VKpm7Tm.png
    Well now it's time for Harvest Day dinner.
    276hO8I.png
    At least they had enough room at the table for everyone.
    vSx54Lz.png
    ALMOST everyone.
    jy2RHGd.png
    Well well Zelda, looks like you need to come up with an excuse for why your elderly mother is standing at the dinner table.
    o6PLWaT.png
    Zelda: "..........You JUST had a child!"
    Yadira: "I know....the MCCC hates me....I think it wants me dead."
    CBsYqu5.png
    Ryker: "I'm going to stick this fork in an electrical outlet to see what happens!"
    Zelda: "You really shouldn't."
    sMq37wn.png
    Next day Mr and Mrs Bailey get back to work making more money...
    XqjN9eR.png
    So they can fill this brand new safe they just bought!
    XbtPTDw.png
    Zelda: "You know what else we can do in this money pile?"
    9glFtgc.png
    2ESKSjE.png
    Huh, Abraham is about to be a big brother but he still hasn't felt the experience of life growing in a woman's belly.
    xvZFDhX.png
    Also we found where Abe is going to be sleeping from now on.
    aDzhDQe.png
    Zelda: "Chadwick, why's the paparazzi in the house?"
    Chadwick: "Don't know, thought I locked the door. Just don't make eye contact."
    F4ByMFa.png
    Paparazzi: "Oh my god I love you Zelda!"
    vUJcfPj.png
    Zelda: "Okay, I'll allow this."
    bvoKAzT.png
    Zelda: "Geez, THAT'S what I look like? I'm as big as a house."
    F8mSjkw.png
    Zelda: "At least I still have you, my wondrous Simmy."
    fOK3ixW.png
    Well looks like Minerva's moving in because Ryker has had an unfortunate fork in an electrical outlet accident, he's dead.
    6JlD8vj.png
    Well, helping her mother make herself at home can wait till later because Zelda's in labor!
    9Apa95d.png
    So is the doctor.
    lG8n46g.png
    Zelda: "Where's the receptionist?!"
    LFvakLA.png
    Receptionist: "Sorry folks, Hospital has a strict ghost only policy. Had to go stick a fork in an electrical outlet. Apparently according to Grim I wasn't the only one that did so today! What a wacky world huh?"
    Z7bnWjM.png
    Doctor: "Alright, I'll deliver your child....as long as you deliver mine right after."
    Zelda: "That does not sound safe in the slightest."
    B8nHRUk.png
    And that's how Aria Bailey was born.
    LEeDKbM.png
    And Chaya Bailey.
    xhaXF0t.png
    Oh and can't forget about Skyla Bailey!
    Oh Zelda...you poor woman.
    y99at59.png
    Speaking of which, good thing there's so many people here to help Zelda with these babies.
    biHGjaC.png
    Abraham: "What gives, I thought I was only supposed to get ONE sibling?"
    qqn1Ob8.png

Welp, Ryker dead.
    Yep, dumdum supreme is gone.
    4N7rnlb.png
    Boy were you dumb, but at least you got ripped.
    xVyLeNB.png
    But hey, at least you had a good looking wife. Who needs brains when said wife is already the brains of the relationship?
    uqMSsdZ.png
    Also, you helped her get into shape. See, you can put that brawn to good use and help people somehow!
    8YrsxwH.png
    But at least in the end, you losing the autographs of two dead very famous celebrities was only the SECOND stupidest thing you're done.
    5i8AeRh.png
    RIP Ryker Stark.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I sent my Sim's kids to live elsewhere while my Sim is acting irresponsibly.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    @DoodlyDoofus oh very sad, farewell Ryker - we will miss you entertaining us. And triplets! - Becka starts to complain none of my sims have ever had triplets - then remembers how much work twins are and shuts up. At least they can afford butlers and maids (even if they aren't the best).

@Nindigo my doctor sim gave her twins to her fairy boyfriend - a girl can only concentrate on so many things at once! Serial romantic is no aspiration for a sim with kids. No judgement here. I won't tell my legacy family oriented sims if you dont :wink:

@DarkAngel1994 your next generation is extremely good looking. I think Andres is an extremely handsome heir.

@AlwaysAsking thankyou for the lovely words about my build - yes I will be saving it and the family (without mods) in my library / gallery - realm of magic is coming and the build can double duty as a witchy place, plus it is too much work to waste. they have been to Granite Falls to get some starter herbalism stuff for the garden too, as I think thats what a witch or fairy would have on hand. Most of the build / furniture items are Granite Falls and Get Together which are the two packs I use least in building so I am really enjoying trying out of the comfort zone ideas. It was exciting to find the old antiquey cooking range etc - I did build a kitchen but it looked too suburban so I am starting again with benches, stand alone sinks from the bathroom sets and tables and will have to see if my little tester sim can cook without a counter.

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Meanwhile, in the orphanage, Arlo has decided that he wants to become an actor - why shouldn't ghosts be allowed to star in movies anyway, right? He may have died, but this boy's still got talents!
    Sfxzkk8.png
    RSIeFCi.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Kristina I'm glad to hear it as I was setting them up I was thinking Celia was my favorite I made her first she's the older sister so she's trying even while Whitney is set to make her life miserable. Maybe after it's out and you see some gameplay you might decide you want it I currently have to have it :smiley: I really like that cat glaring at the skillet as if in that costume he sees the bread as one of his own..maybe soldier against life and such...which is dark and so my humor lol. The proposal and wedding were cute I try to plan weddings and sometimes I just want it done to move on, I love a wedding though.
    @AlwaysAsking Malcolm and Peony are super cute I am picturing their future children already lol, though I do that with all the sims I like so nothing knew might as well talk about how people breathe and such. If Raj is really at peace with J maybe he just needs some guy friends that they can have double dates with so J can see he doesn't need them romantically but if he's lonely and J isn't around he'll have people he's good to hang out with..or something like that. No matter how many times I see it I'm always amazed seeing Don in love but he's cute when he wants to be I told you about some of his runs in my game but did I ever mention one of my older runs with him? This woman "killed" her husband by drowning him and quickly moved Don in they were on their second child when the ghost of her husband came back and floated through the halls glowing blue as he cried seeing her with someone else. Don was crazy about her for some reason....oh yeah she was a lot like him ha.

No prob I do enjoy Richard and Terrance had to check on them eventually, I imagine he would have that lecture memorized as Richard is not so over protective he's overbearing and has reason to trust his children. However, he will still say something, repeatedly :smiley: oh it's okay at least the name can stick they haven't had that much spotlight time I even forgot Terrance's name just remembered his face. I should probably play with them more. I feel like getting into the rhythm raising their kids they may have felt they lost some of their groove so to speak but they will be fine, a quick wedding, now there's a thought but they have some dating to do first ....yeah, more teasing.

My girls have gone through it so to speak, Celia might see more as she recovers but I'm not sure yet if her sister is the type that can change or if she will sadly be..better off without her. We'll see.

mmkay awesomes out, I won't be available long got a morning to afternoon shift so off I go :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Three birthdays happened in my Hawkins save. Brett and Sophia are now adults and their son Chandler is a toddler. Charlie becomes a teenager in 10 days!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    I'm not interesting, so this won't be either.

My sim got ill with the Llama Flu and ended up vomiting his guts up. He's humiliated because no matter how much I've got him to brush, everyone's saying his breath stinks. Randomly he gets a call from Jacques asking if he wants to meet up because there's a celebrity down at the lounge, turns out WE'RE NOT IN THE LOUNGE. HE TRICKED ME. We end up in a park area next to the library, he is uncomfortable because he can smell my sims breath, my sim feeling awkward as Heck tries to make a self-deprecating joke to lighten the mood, ends up accidentally touching Jacques' butt. (No, really, they were that close together his hand was near his bottom!) Immediately after this, the poor uncomfortable and traumatised sim leaves. He just gets up and leaves me. No goodbye. No time to chitchat, he escapes... my sim isn't going to forget this.

Another thing, you know when social interactions fail and a sim twists themselves up when they're embarrassed with themselves? My sim did that too, but because he was so close to Jacques it looked like his head was resting on his chest, like he was holding onto him begging "pleeease don't look at me like I'm a weirdo! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!" - Jacques' eyes were closed, he wasn't going to look at the disgrace in front of him, no chance. That's when he fled.
  • Options
    DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    I didn’t actually get around to playing anyone. Instead, I created a teenage girl who was the daughter of a successful businessman and businesswoman. She’s a loner and a genius. She doesn’t act spoiled or rich and entitled. As a matter of fact, her classmates don’t even know who her parents are. She is really beautiful, and a lot of boys have crushes on her, but she doesn’t wear any makeup and just wears old jean jackets and jeans. All the popular girls make fun of her.

....and yes I make up whole stories like this while I’m in CAS😂
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    @AlwaysAsking congratulations on your first grandson! So cute and precious!
    Wow! Raj wasn’t flirty or anything and J got all upset, he was quite lucky he didn’t see him when he was Alexander😅 Brant and Brent are always in the gym together whenever my sim goes, they’re so cute! I sometimes consider taking Brent for my sim but I can’t do that to Brant, doubt they would do it either😂 Good to see Raj managed to cheer J up again.
    I thought Malcom and Peony were already a couple, good to see it’s official, hope everything goes well for them! Awh Raj and J are official too now! Love their matching color, they both look very handsome in that dress shirt and turtleneck. Lmao, don and Summer, I was thinking what does she want Don to do and then you show them doing some karaoke 😂😂
    Good to see mostly everyone having a great time at the romance festival
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    She did it. The crazy cheese lady did it. It only cost her a man, her waistline, and the respect of her children - but she did it!

Ru8ukCX.jpg?1

A year on from the Winterfest they spent with no electricity, the family were actually able to make a grand meal this time. While reflecting on this it occurred to me that this play style isn't worth it. Every week they collectively gather $25,000 through their jobs and side gigs - and then it is immediately spent on bills. Then they have to do it all again. And again. It's never-ending and reminds me too much of real life. It's official: the Pohl family need to move.

xOxg5M7.png

Helene: "When mum dies dibs on NOT getting Gouda."
    Orange: "We're not taking the cat - Haydn, tell her!"
    Haydn: "Are you two insane? Mum's right here!"
    Gerlinde: "This isn't grilled cheese. Why didn't you make grilled cheese?"
    Orange: "Are we sure she's really here?"
    Helene: "You're the only one in this house with the insane trait, Orange."
    Orange: "The word is erratic, Helene."
    Haydn: "Will you two please stop breaking the fourth wall."

So I decided to do something I've only ever done once in the four and a half years The Sims 4 has been out: I built a house. Given that the house they have been living in since the 4th generation has been this dark manor in Forgotten Hallow, I decided the new home should give off a different vibe. It also needed to not be a 5-bedroom 4-bathroom manor like their previous home - for the sake of the bills.

I decided to split up the household (Gerlinde and Helene in one home; Haydn and Orange in the other) and build the 9th gen heir's house Del Sol Valley. I sort of changed my mind on the feel of the house throughout building it and wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with the second floor, so it's currently a big open space with the only dedicated rooms being for a bedroom, a bathroom, and a nursery.

B1FhdQz.jpg

iwIuaIy.jpg

Did anyone catch that? :wink:
    Haydn and Orange have conceived through the magic that is The Sims 4 ability to change aspects of your biology via the click of a mirror! If only it were that easy in reality.

y6qidBY.png

Meet the firstborn of the tenth gen: Isabelle Pohl! :heart:

BanxLWT.png

6lpk48Y.png

And she was almost the last born - because Haydn caught fire doing laundry! I'm not sure if it was lint or the fact I placed a rug underneath the washer & dryer? Oops! Luckily Orange had a late night audition so was around to casually save his life.
    On that note - I treated myself to The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff today. :blush:

OxH2oEp.png

Isabelle was born on New Years Eve. Haydn and Orange both made resolutions to get in shape. Or, well, better shape. Haydn needed to shift the baby weight and Orange insisted on being supportive.

9TZmoS1.png

The households being separated doesn't mean that Haydn and Orange are on their own. The family still comes together. :grin:

O7Olkxz.png

And good thing too, because Gerlinde died several days later. It was the last time they were all together. :cry:
    Because I know you're all dying to know: Helene got custody of Gouda.

ga0IPk6.jpg?1

Isabelle aged up.

VeFS8R8.png

NDeX1d1.png
    Isabelle: "Ooh, this looks yummy!"

C8Kp1BU.png
    Isabelle: "Not yummy. Stupid daddies and their stupid diets."

Will respond to posts & comment on others updates in a separate post below. :smile:
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I absolutely hate the "let's go for a jog during a party/visit/club gathering" routine and wished they sorted it out. Good to see you're still enjoying your game though.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I just came back from vacation so I will try and see who tagged me in anything.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Ok, Now going back and seeing I didn’t go back very far :smiley: I probably won’t catch up now either, but I’m going to see how far I get! I'm posting what I have so far, I still have a bit of free time so I should get a bit further (I hope)

@Becka28
    It seems unlikely that Brock or Kayla let Brant in if they weren’t there when you looked, but … who knows, still creepy, lol
    I’m glad your Simself did well in that game! A celebrity son! Weeee lol
    That’s funny, Johnny likes running around in his boxers, just like a man, right? :smiley:
    And yeah, he is rail thin, that does make a difference.
    I didn’t realize that MCCC changed traits! Interesting, so it was a “normal reaction” for him. I get it.
    I’m glad my question on the kiss helped you, I know I was shocked! Lol
    The butler hasn’t done that again, but he doesn’t go in his own room unless someone tells him too, including Dulce, who is still a toddler, lol. Ian and Lawrence probably won’t get a butler, no tots in the house so they are good, lol, but yeah, that might have been interesting.

Your “Get it all out of my system” save is so crazy! But fun. Last time you posted you were 70% through your goals, how’s it going now?
    I know about that “step away without pausing” fun. Luckily a chance card will pop up for me and that will pause the game. Otherwise some dire things could have happened! I lolled at your “Must be the clothes attracted Travis” lmao!
    The Romance mod must really be something else! Goodness, lol The elder was not pleased at all.
    That toddler is the cutest! Those Blue eyes! And wispy hair, and chubby cheeks. Darling! If you save her in your library, can you just put her into a family and make the parental relationship? I always wonder about that when I see toddlers without parents in the gallery.
    I remember someone else talking about their elder sim who wouldn’t die. It was finally decided that it was because they’d gotten the longevity trait from maxing out their physical aspiration.
    Oh my gosh about your Sim and Arun! Lmao, Jasminder should probably be a bit more civil I guess
    The hospital glitch is something else! Good thing they can have babies at home!
    And holy wow at the outfit that guy was wearing to the Romance Fest. That’s a prize winner for sure!!! Actually all of the outfits are remarkable!
    But I hope your Sim and her Fairy are living Happily Ever After now!

@AngeliqueAdelaide Any news? Any playing for that matter? Lmao? Or is Helena still a baby and Salim still an absent father

@FurSimsOfficial That’s awful that you can’t see most pictures! But you can see your own? What could possibly cause that? It almost has to be a setting on whatever device you’re using to post and read here.
    Ayden seems like a fun guy! Your line about the spray paint did make me lol, in the middle of the night when I was trying to catch up. So funny!
    Crazy that he signed a contract with a label already! And too bad about Zen Gimi, bad timing. Better luck on the island right? We can hope.

@SimTrippy, When I went through the Strangerville Mystery, I did everything enough times to outfit 5 guys with hazmat suits, plus immunize them for the final battle. Plus have extra vaccine to shoot the mother with, only to discover only 4 could go in anyway! But it was all for a story, so it’s ok.
    Your way seems much much easier!! Lmao
    And your décor in that bedroom is super beautiful! Wow! You should upload it to the Gallery even if you aren’t using it!

and thank you about my Grandson!! <3

@SommoreButta Geeze, some sims don’t know when enough is enough! Stop having babies! Lol
    Triplets always amaze me anyway. My gosh, nightmare.

@queenvortex808 Holy cow! You do have some amazing backstories. What a confusing mess Madame May has had, It’s probably good that she can’t remember her past! It was awful!
    I wish we could see Angel and Parker, but it’s good to know that everything is on track for the wedding :smile:

@Stutum, Oh my gosh, lmao! Vlad – you’re a beauty queen!
    Oh, and I told my daughter the story of your $80 drink being stolen, we both got a good laugh over that!

@HillyBeth I’m glad Sophia and Brett stayed in Sims 4, They look happy here! The engagement and wedding are very picturesque! Too bad about the rain, but at least they got through most of it. And Charlie is super cute. The CC babies look so much more realistic <3

Awww Charlie makes an adorable toddler! I just love all the toddler interactions, so darling! The paint thing drives me up the wall though! Ha! :D

@DoodlyDoofus Great stuff, as usual. I love all of your characters, but Ryker is my favorite :smiley: Abraham is darling as a toddler, and super cute as a little boy. I’m glad he was educated on all the important things in life, particularly broccoli! Very important to teach him to avoid it at all costs, lol

@Revenwyn I think that the transition from Actor to politician is becoming a bit more normalized, how’s she doing? I find the political career to be pretty impossible.
    I feel for Travis, fighting the battle of the bulge, I am too, but it’s winning :smiley:
    Very nice that there will be a big happy family all together. Unless someone wants more kids, then …. Hmmmm

@smurfy77 Wow, what a cool plan to make all the premades into a vampire game of the Cullens! And thank gosh for the death flower! What the h - - k Bella? Why were you hysterical?

@Beardedgeek, I found the coolest article on how to get a save together and make it ready, like you’re doing, and then save it separately, so you can always have it as a basegame if you want it. I’m going to do it, I haven’t started yet though. It’s easier if you do it with all of your other saves taken out and saved elsewhere, but it can still be done. The link isn’t here with me, but I might post it later for everyone, as Island Living is almost upon us!

@Kristina Indeed, long time no see! Geralt needs to chill though! Ha!
    I didn’t realize that Seasons messed with your household bills too! As it is I have no idea – completely clueless – as to what your bills are based, but it adds yet one more reason to not buy that expansion.
    They are certainly industrious about earning more money though! My Master painter gets almost $4000 for his masterpiece paintings from reference, so he can afford just about anything he wants. He’s also MVP of the team, and that’s not a bad gig either :D
    It looks like Haydn is having a bit more fun than Helene. Poor girl. She’ll have to find someone too I guess.

@Smellincoffee Goodness, Ricardo Vargus is quite a guy! At least he has a plan! Lol The secret lair looks good, Too bad the upstairs has to go to waste, I rather doubt any mortals would want to live there though.
    The Pueblo Revival place looks good! Maybe you can take a couple of screen shots from a Sims point of view if you make it generic for a minute and have a sim visit the lot.

@Preciious Lol, that’s funny “Okaay we know your good at yoga…” That’s ok, your Sim got them all back with her extra spices. I love that when they spit fire :D

@RedDestiny92 I have to agree, J and Raj could go anywhere.
    I haven’t shown all the pictures yet though, and J is absolutely totally infatuated with Raj, so they should be able to weather the storm if I leave Raj’s aspiration. I’ll just feel bad about it :D
    And that’s a really good point about pre ordering the game, money …

@LollyGrace That’s just the best! I though my new butler (I just bought it too) standing in my sims bedroom staring out the window as they slept was strange enough. You have me beat!! Although, mine is a dumb as a bag of hammers too. He won’t go to bed unless he’s told too. Even by the couples toddler can tell him too, but he can’t do it himself. Idk if that’s normal or what, lol
    I hope you get a good one if you try again. :smiley:

@GrumpyGlowfish Yikes! What’s that all about! Lmao! No thank you kitty kitty

@Daephene Ok, first, technical question, how did you get the additional memory into your computer? My game is getting laggy as I add more packs/etc.
    Lucas looks like he had fun being your guinea pig. And yes, he seems quite happy with all of the toddlers.
    Any sparks between he and Holly? He does look a bit nervous with her, but overall he looks very nice! Handsome guy!

Lol, tyvm had just gotten an idea when I'd thought of making my own versions and my sim at the time in a diff game was talking to Paolo and Diego and it just went from there. I think it was because when the game changed her to the wedding dress they wanted her in and I'd changed her back to what I wanted she got too high level playful from clothing and she had a lot of buffs and somehow they all changed to increase playful lol. It was a little odd to me that everyone else was crying , Edward never did, actually he was trying to que up to dance lol, I had to make him go back to give the flower, that's why he was just standing like that lol.
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Johnny & Maya's oldest son Devy aged up to a teen. Genes are surely working in his favor. ;3 Great looking kid!

8hCiRYL.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I have been really busy, but today I finally managed to squeeze in two sim days of gameplay. And what kind of days those were!
    Cassandra returned to work, because all that fancy stuff she loves swallows money like crazy. There was a hospital romance going on between one nurse and the newest orderly. I had planned to delete him, because he was terribly chatty, but it they were so sweet together that he is staying for now.
    Diego is so not going to be Bella's plus one at the next family dinner, because his relatuonship with both Cassandra and Darren is deep in red by now. I have no idea what his problem is, but whenever I see him, he is always angry about something. Maybe he connected the dots and realized that his hot girlfriend is old enough to have a school-age grandson
    Salim called to invite Cassandra to visit him - for the first time ever, may I add. Sadly, she was busy with the baby and had to decline.
    They got a pet rat but had to get rid of it soon, because it was bugged. They could not properly feed it - the option was always grayed out, even when the info showed that the rat was starving. Really annoying, several euros for nothing.
    Cassandra had a day off and when Darren was at school, she was visited by her good friend Andrey. She was sad, so he was right in time to cheer her up. Andrey is a romance sim with an irresistible trait, and it did not take them long to end up in hot tub. Oops. This is gonna be a disaster - not only is Andrey married, but he has several more lovers, including Cassandra's dear mother. I did not plan it, Andrey just showed at her door out of blue and as soon as Cassandra saw him, she was suddenly very flirty. I guess it was meant to happen.
  • Options
    @DinowCookie that's some very fine genetics there. What a handsome young man and so like his father.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Well, I used to have techy friends in college who had talked me through upgrading past computers. This time I don't have anyone around so I researched my desktop model on the hp website to see what kind of memory it would take and how much it was possible to add, then found the right kind on Amazon, then looked up a Youtube video on how to install it. I now have twice the RAM I had before and half of what the computer can accept.
    As for Lucas and Holly, she needs to graduate first. He's a few days older. Since I made him unflirty, I'm working their friendship as high as possible before she's old enough to flirt with him, so he's more likely to respond well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top