Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to move my sims to another town with their legacy statues

So, i managed to get all the legacy statues in Oasis Landing With my sim! She lives in Isla Paradiso but i got bored of it, And i want Her to live in another town! But everytime i got Her to move out of Isla, automatically with the new town we got a new Oasis Landing which means that i lost all the legacy statues! Is there a way to keep them?

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Since you start a new game when moving, I don't think there is a way without mods.

Maybe Twallan's porter mod can help you retain it but I have never used that particular mod.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @igazor would traveler preserve the statues when moving?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Moving using NRaas Traveler might do it since you keep existing worlds that way. But I've only moved sims that way once, and that was before I got ITF, so I can't say for sure.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Great, I've got all the mods in place that one could possibly want but then you all go and ask questions about the only EP I've never played. :)

But I thought the way this was supposed to work was that the future is ever-changing and each homeworld has its own versions of it, maybe with the same map but different inhabitants, objects, etc. Therefore it seems to me that accessing OL from one's original world is not really landing in the same place as one might when accessing from a new world because by the process of moving, you have "changed" the future.

But I would suggest a post at NRaas for anyone who wants to pursue mod-related options.
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
    (free registration required to post)

Without mods, I really don't think there are any options I'm afraid because as @crinrict said, "moving" the EA way is really just a shortcut for starting the game over.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    Well, thank you guys so much for helping me!!! I think i'll go with the traveler mod, even though i dont know how to use it yet but will figure it out! :smile: