Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eric Lewis is an alien?

This is too funny. My Sim Julissa had broken up Eric Lewis' marriage, had his child, married then divorced him only to run into him many days later at the club and she discovers he was an alien!!
2zrl2f7.png

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I thought that black dot on the pic was something on my screen.
    And that's weird that he's an alien?? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Why does it still say sweethearts and divorced? :lol:
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Why does it still say sweethearts and divorced? :lol:

I don't understand that either. They cannot do anything romantic at all anymore. She was surrounded by my alien club group that happened to show up. I think the game got confused as she was recognizing aliens and glitched up. It certainly gave her a strange story.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I thought that black dot on the pic was something on my screen.
    And that's weird that he's an alien?? XD

lol I just noticed the dot too
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    @Polyrhythm this happens a lot in TS4. I guess it has to do with how the game calculates relationships. Romantic statuses are like stamps, once achieved they won't come off LOL. I had sims's boyfriends running around with "Very Awkward" and "Soulmates." :D
    @Montrase102 I once discovered Eliza as alien as well. Don't know if it's an alternate version of her or the game actually assigned her as alien from the beginning. Pretty funny to find that out though
  • Options
    @Polyrhythm this happens a lot in TS4. I guess it has to do with how the game calculates relationships. Romantic statuses are like stamps, once achieved they won't come off LOL. I had sims's boyfriends running around with "Very Awkward" and "Soulmates." :D
    @Montrase102 I once discovered Eliza as alien as well. Don't know if it's an alternate version of her or the game actually assigned her as alien from the beginning. Pretty funny to find that out though

lol! My fist suspicion would have been Bella. If I remember correctly she was abducted in Sims 2 and she had a supposed doppelganger in Strangetown.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    He is not an Alien in my game. Why? because he is a base game sim and aliens only came with GTW
    Have you installed base game and GTW together?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    He is not an Alien in my game. Why? because he is a base game sim and aliens only came with GTW

That was my thought when I discovered this on Eliza, which is why first I thought it would b an alien clone version of her (but don't know if the game generates this kind of stuff)
  • Options

I had the base game before GTW. I know it was the real Eric Lewis because my Sim broke up his marriage with Alice and he showed Olivia as his daughter. I think it was a radom glitch. She encountered an alien group dancing together and the "Recognized -- as an alien" went wild on her.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Might be a mod conflict...pretty funny though!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    It is funny. I don't use mods though. I do own all the stuff packs though. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    That's funny! In my game he's a ghost - but that's the result of him setting himself on fire when he was visiting my sim's lot. Now his gravestone is in my back yard, and he comes out to chat at night.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Do you have the MC command center mod? I have different saves and so I have Don, Elsia and Bella all be aliens in different saves, I always though it was the Mods story progression that changed it. I don't know, my guess could be wrong.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    O.o I've seen aliens LOSE their alien status flag before (become human-only), but I've *never* seen a core household cough up a member as an alien, later. That's wild!

I had one game where going to the gym or spa (especially the spa!!) was notorious for de-alienizing sims it would "hire" as NPCs. Tell me why an alien can't be a Trainer (etc) and we'll all know. It doesn't always happen, but, I HAVE seen it more than once or twice.

I've had MC for a looooooooooong time, now. This one is news to me, and with no mod conflicts going on... maybe try a game repair?
  • Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I have also had one of my sims that I myself created all of a sudden have 'alien' status. I have chosen to ignore it, although I was not happy about it. I have never installed any mods or custom content in any of my games. I do have all of the additional features, except the Halloween and Romantic Garden packs.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited April 2016
    I've seen it happen before: The game pulled an alien for barkeeper duty, my active sim sat at the bar and the barkeep went into a "very" flavoured emotion, thus giving off the aura and himself away as an alien. My active sim registered both the barkeep AND an innocent human bystander as aliens. The three had been in a multi-sim conversation, so I believe the multichatting mechanism is to blame here.

Anyway, when it happens to an obviously non-alien sim, I usually declare that alien blood runs in tht family from very long ago.
  • Options
    I've seen it happen before: The game pulled an alien for barkeeper duty, my active sim sat at the bar and the barkeep went into a "very" flavoured emotion, thus giving off the aura and himself away as an alien. My active sim registered both the barkeep AND an innocent human bystander as aliens. The three had been in a multi-sim conversation, so I believe the multichatting mechanism is to blame here.

Anyway, when it happens to an obviously non-alien sim, I usually declare that alien blood runs in tht family from very long ago.

That's a good way of seeing it. I have no Mods at all but there was a lot of multichatting happening. I think that was the cause too. Since Eric Lewis' father is a mystery I will go that route.