Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite stuff pack so far...?

So as the title says, what is your favorite stuff pack so far? Which one is the best in your opinion?

Comments

• Options
    xhellocoldworldxhellocoldworld Posts: 264 Member
    This is a tough say. I like all the stuff packs I have (Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Movie Hangout), but I don't necessarily love any of them. They all have good things about them, and things I don't really care for.
    Although, as far as content goes, I'd have to say Movie Hangout. A lot of effort was put into making those movies I'm sure. I'm happy there wasn't only like five of them, but ten. That's more than I'm sure most were expecting. I'm not too crazy about the clothes/decor, but they could be useful for some eccentric sims.
    I mostly like Luxury Party and Perfect Patio for one or two objects they come with. I like the chocolate/fruit/etc. fountain that comes with LP, and the hot tub with PP of course.

I'm still debating buying Cool Kitchen Stuff and Romantic Garden Stuff, because like LP and PP, I'm pretty sure I only want them for one main object (ice cream maker for CK, wishing well for RG) so not sure if that's worth $10. But this discussion isn't about that. :mrgreen:

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
    ♥♥♥
    sims-traits.jpg
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    I like em all, and use em all at all times, but if I have to choose, I think Im going with Romatic garden Stuff because of the well. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I use them all because I use parts of all of them one way or another. But, that being said, I like the garden pack first, then the Halloween pack and then the movie pack with the others all fairly equal. I hope that answered your question.
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    As far as my favorite, it's a tie between Perfect Patio Stuff and Movie Hangout Stuff.

Perfect Patio because I love the hot tubs.
    Movie Hangout because I can finally have my Sims watch scary movies (just need a scared emotion to make it perfect).

But yes, other than Cool Kitchen Stuff, which I don't have, all of them have given at least some things I enjoy using.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I've got Perfect Patio and Spooky Stuff, been happy with both... I really like the hot tubs. I don't have Romantic Garden pack, but I want to say it? The well looks so awesome.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited February 2016
    That's a tough one. I like them all, but I'll have to go with Cool Kitchen. The cabinets and counters are my favorite to build with for modern homes, and I extensively use the CAS items from it.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    I have to say I love Cool kitchen and all the goodies that came with it.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Definitely Romantic Garden Stuff :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'd say the Spooky Stuff SP and I don't own the Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden ones yet, but I've seen all the hairstyles, clothes and Buy/Build Mode objects from these 2 Stuff Packs and they are fantastic! So, I shall probably change my answer and say that I really love the content in the Movie Hangout SP even though I don't have it in my own hands. :)
  • Options
    ninjapipaninjapipa Posts: 27 New Member
    id say movie hangout i just like the huge tv and pop corn the only ones im missing is romantic garden stuff and perfect patio stuff im unsure on the next one to get if i do at all lol
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff <3

Cool Kitchen in second.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    ropodogropodog Posts: 210 Member
    Cool kitchen and movie hang out are my top two! I can't decide which I love more. I love to build/design kitchens and both of these packs just have the cutest stuff!! I am also obsessed with clutter haha And these packs had a ton of it! :)
    TunnelSnakesRule_400x400.jpg

Origin Id On Gallery ropodog

MY YOUTUBE

MY TUMBLER
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I don't own Spooky Stuff.

I think my favorite is Movie Hangout Stuff.
    I love the Bohemia style objects and those movies. <3

Romantic Garden is my second-favorite one.
    Wishing well is amazing! That fountain is good, too.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Surprisingly enough, Cool Kitchen is my favorite. The ice cream machine was perfect for my daycare, I always use either the red or blue counters in my sims homes and the cas items are really good.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I recently acquired the Movie Hangout SP and the Romantic Garden one and I must say I TOTALLY LOVE the outfits in the Movie Hangout SP! The bohemian style is one of my favourites in real life and the dresses for the female Sims are absolutely stunning! The one thing I totally adore from the Romantic Garden SP is the longish hairstyle for the female Sims, it's so romantic and beautiful. ;) The Wishing Well is also amazing and I catch myself using it far more often than I'd thought I would. I think my second favourite SP is the Cool Kitchen one because of the ice-cream machine.

I'm really satisfied with the content in both of these new Stuff Packs and I should thank the Sims team for them, but I must state once more that I think they should focus more on GPs and EPs and release SPs every two months or so. Happy Simming to everyone!
  • Options
    CaveSimCaveSim Posts: 99 Member
    Cool Kitchen.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,340 Member
    I would have to say the Romantic Garden stuff pack is my favourite so far. I love the fountain, the wishing well, and the nice romantic like setting.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    So as the title says, what is your favorite stuff pack so far? Which one is the best in your opinion?

Spooky Stuff since it s more like a mini gamepack. My second most favorite is Romantic Garden.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Movie Hangout. Usually I don't give my sims TV sets, but Movie Hangout has actually changed that. I love seeing what movies they pick on their own, and it's always fun watching my sims watch movies.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Cool Kitchen although I use them all in one way or another. (Apart from Spooky Stuff... I don't seem to use the stuff from that very often at all, still like it though.)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Movie hangout can be used with Spooky Stuff. Your sims could watch the horror movies now.
  • Options
    JessiebrumJessiebrum Posts: 21 Member
    Movie hangout! it's so sweet seeing my sims eating popcorn and, man, the hairs and clothes are fabulous. Have you guys tried to watch the movies? its hillarious hahah
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff.

My Sims have a movie night all of the time. I love the popcorn and the boho look <3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2016
    Well, I feel Romantic Garden was well made with great quality content and great premium content. I love this style and could get so much use out of it in builds and just using in my regular game.
    I also love the cool kitchen content in build mode and the popcorn and ice cream maker!
    Those are my personally favorite's so far!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Mine's Movie Hangout.
    I love the CAS items, I love the furniture, and most of my households have a popcorn maker now. :smile:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png