The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangerous Curves Cycle 5 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Lots of gorgeous entries here ladies!!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Spookshow wrote: »
    Here's mine :)

Swimwear_zpsuezm8bnu.jpg~original

You knocked it out of the park!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Awh thanks @BobSkellington :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Totally agree with @BobSkellington, your entry is great @Spookshow. :)
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Hiya all. I think Beech may be busy, but I sent my scores off just now. Good luck everyone! <3
  • Options
    Sorry everyone! My mom swept me away for an impromptu weekend trip with no kids to see my aunt. I'm here though and will begin scoring!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    EVERYTHING IS POSTED

Thank you all for your patience (again) in waiting for scores :) you all did such good jobs with the swimwear shot that it was hard to judge! This next assignment will require several things to be taken into account - first and foremost being: reserve your animal. There are two threads, so I will do my best to go by the timestamp of posts in case we have any duplicate animals - it might do you well to jump on over to the other thread just to be sure someone hasn't already claimed your animal.

Thank you again Vid for being awesome and keeping this active while I was away!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Congrats @xJojox, awesome entry. :) I don't know what to do about my photo quality. It is compromising all my comps. I have all my settings on altra ingame. I just give up :/
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks judges for the comments, i really enjoyed the challenge (thanks for the win!). I cant think of an animal yet tho for the next challenge.

awww dont give up @abelhinha35 ... :(

Just remember its not always about what ur video card can produce. its how to edit it. >> see <<
    maybe you can look at some lighting tutorials to enhance your pictures a little bit. ur a good editor and a good contestant.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Congrats @xJojox, awesome entry. :) I don't know what to do about my photo quality. It is compromising all my comps. I have all my settings on altra ingame. I just give up :/

I agree, the correct lighting can help a lot, also. Do you have vertical sync turned on or off? Perhaps even download Fraps and try that out.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @xJojox and @BobSkellington, you guys are just great. I have sync turned of Bob, should I turn it on.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Thanks @xJojox and @BobSkellington, you guys are just great. I have sync turned of Bob, should I turn it on.

Yes, and make sure edge smoothing is also at the highest setting. Your graphics should look better after you have turned it on :) I know it's only supposed to improve your performance, but from my experience. It gives your Sims a little more detail. xD I could be wrong
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Aww thanks for your help @BobSkellington <3:)
  • Options
    abillings1978abillings1978 Posts: 1,521 Member
    could a butterfly be counted as a animal?
  • Options
    I have spoken to most of the pro editors on here and a lot of them use Fraps to take their pictures, they say it gives their pictures better quality, you can also download HQ Mods to improve the overall quality of your game, but it's only recommended to those who have mid to high end graphics cards :)

Thanks for the opportunity, @BeechNutBaby I really missed the mark, this time around. I had no idea what I was thinking. Congratulations to @xJojox for winning and good luck to the remaining models <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Butterflies are more like insects, but I'm sure it falls into the category for this assignment :D
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    I have spoken to most of the pro editors on here and a lot of them use Fraps to take their pictures, they say it gives their pictures better quality, you can also download HQ Mods to improve the overall quality of your game, but it's only recommended to those who have mid to high end graphics cards :)

Thanks for the opportunity, @BeechNutBaby I really missed the mark, this time around. I had no idea what I was thinking. Congratulations to @xJojox for winning and good luck to the remaining models <3

Thanks again, will look into it :)
  • Options

Thanks again, will look into it :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    You are awesome @BobSkellington :)
  • Options
    can it be a mythical animal or does it need to be a real animal?
  • Options
    Can I have Swan please?
  • Options
    May I have a fox if its not taken :)
  • Options

Not great, but I am learning shadows so here goes

100_03671_zpsyt7rrebb.png
  • Options

Bob would be correct that it's an insect lol, but it is perfectly acceptable for this assignment, so you could do it. And to answer your other questions, mythical or realistic are both fine and yes you can have the Swan :)

Great job with it by the way :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    @BobSkellington :: You will be missed :)

@abelhinha35 :: Fox is yours.
    6rj4Q13.png