Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sanders Architects - Builds by MDianaSanders

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thinking of Venice is absolutely stunning, very detailed and beautiful, fabulous work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    @Mightydan You're right (like you usually are ;)), an espresso bar would have made it even more authentic :)
    @rosemow Thanks for your nice comments (as always :))
    @masajo Thanks :blush: and thanks again for the nomination :smiley:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The shopping area looks lovely! Decor looks great! :)
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    @MDianaSanders Your are such a great builder. I am especially in awe of the Venice one. The details and thought that you put on it is amazing.I downloaded it from the Gallery. Thanks for sharing it. My sims would really enjoy spending their time there.
  • Options
    Thanks @yanti68 and @popettypop2012 :blush:

I just added the details of Thinking of Venice to the list (I've been rather busy lately), including the presentation I made for the competion it's featured in: http://www.slideshare.net/MDianaSanders/build-my-dream-opdracht-6-veneti (comments are in Dutch, but tons of pictures :))

I know I haven't been particularly active lately, but I'm sort of waiting for Get Together, Windenburg comes with so many awesome build items. Yet I realise that I often build basegame only, so I shouldn't let that keep me from building. I have the whole of the next week off from work, so I hope to get a fair amount of build time, I hope I can share something soon :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I just shared a new lot! My 4th build for the second Newcrest neighbourhood.
    219 Rivulet Street
    Residential; 40x20; 3 bed; 4 bath; 121.993; noCC; noMOO; basegame only :)
    2cfa0lg.png
    10i6ibo.png
    2drufeg.png
    bdl1j8.png

33eq8b7.png
    Family kitchen
    1zx6sth.png
    Family room/playroom
    28v53yv.png
    Parents' bedroom
    14myi4l.png
    Twin kids' bedroom
    14l0isg.png
    Teen bedroom (for a girl ;))
    29qgsq8.png
    Garden
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    219 Rivulet Street is very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The bay windows look very nice. The brick texture of the exterior looks nice and very nice roofing! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed there. Nice eat in dining area. The floral pattern on the wall looks pretty and the flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The mugs rack, condiments and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice family room. Sims will have fun playing with the doll house or enjoy playing chess with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! Very nice blue colour scheme of the master bedroom. Nice windows armchairs sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting and chatting. The design of the twins bedroom looks nice. The panda lamp looks cute on the bedside table between the beds! Nice study desk table area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book or doing homework. The books and pens look great on the table top. They will enjoy playing the violin in their bedroom. The teddy is cute in the room! The pink colour scheme and floral wall pattern in the teen girls bedroom looks very pretty! The butterfies picture on the wall is a nice touch in the room. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer wuth the sunshine coming in through the windows. The posters look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in their bedroom. Very nice outdoors dining area and garden ! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eat in their meals at the dining table in the sunshine. The flowers there look very pretty! Chold sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Very beautiful sweetie! Thank you for stopping by the community thread an sharing with us....
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful build and I like that it is a base game only lot! Makes it easier for simmers to download. :)
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    HOLY COWPLANT you have some awesome builds! Just stumbled here and felt the urgent need to say that. Love love love! :love:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Thanks for the nice comments @rosemow @BreeMiles @yanti68 and @KATENESS :)

I have a new build to share :smiley: This is a special build which @Mightydan requested for his story "Frenemies"

Windenburg Bed&Breakfast - 40x30; 6 Bed; 7 Bath; 265.982; GTW, GT, OR, SD, PP, CK
    2ikw9so.png
    v6t84p.png

The blueprints (I'll post pictures of the interior in a bit)
    2enrbqv.png
    2wm3rkx.png
    30mqydf.png
    4tkisg.png
    2ypknxy.png
    30wt9w4.png
  • Options
    2n0opif.png
    Entrance
    309r0wo.png
    Bar
    1h3rs5.png
    Living
    so1zye.png
    Breakfast room
    29uvc3r.png
    Kitchen
    t0gbgp.png
    Double room
    2db8e1x.png
    Family room
    p6o8z.png
    Garden (there's a bit of grass - part of the request - but it can easily be removed and doesn't require adding more flowers).
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Windenburg Bed and Breakfast is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing ! The towers are very nice! The dormers are very nice, and the flower boxes look very pretty in the build! Very nice front and back porches and upper balcony. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The flowers look pretty along the edges of the front and back porches. The type of fencing used in the build looks very nice. Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers and plants in the backyard look so very nice how they are placed there! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The water fountain nook is very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The floral wall pattern in the stairs entrance hallway looks pretty and the flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when entering the home. The bar area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar or have fun playing the llama tabletop game. The drinks cabinet and the keg on the counter are great touches there. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire, watching tv together or reading a book. The candles on the coffee table and flowers on the tv wall table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The breakfast room is very nice! The blue gingham wall pattern gives a very nice look to the room, and the white colour of the seating complements with it. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are placed in the room. The menu boards, coffee cup picture and teapot items are very nice touches in the room. The flowers are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal together at the table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The furnishing of the room is very nice! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed in the room, and flooring tiling looks nice. The hanging pots, mugs rack, hot chocolate items and spice sets are nice home kitchen touches in the room. Very nice double bedroom. The tv windows alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchair there, watching tv. Nice study desk area in the room for sims to enjoy sitting at the table having a read of a book.
    The home is very nice! :) It was very thoughtful and kind of you to do the request.
  • Options
    I just uploaded a new build, one of a different type this time. Not exactly an architectural masterpiece, but I like the style of it ;)

Warehouse Loft 1 - 30x20; 2 bed; 3 bath; 120.967; GTW, GT, OR, SD, PP, CK, SpS
    ucg2zh60g13b.png
    sf0fovysb8ua.png
    The ground floor is empty, because I wanted to have the living area on the first floor. I could have already filled it with hobby items, but I wanted the house to be affordable and (to a certain extent) customizable to the personality of the Sim(s) that will live in it.
    wcu486ol2mbk.png
    75h6mjyif62m.png
    xldknkj4u8cs.png
    gudtkk9ho2fq.png
    wt9vfvqrnexv.png
    m74jdwsdsnvc.png
    All rooms in this house are rather spacious, so there's still plenty of space for additional things in there :)
  • Options
    Warehouse Loft is very nice! :) The brown brick texture of the exterior and the interior walls of the home gives a great look to the home and the windows look great and suit the theme of the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining area looks very nice! Very nice design of the area. The type of textured furnishings used in the rooms complement each other and refiect well the warehouse theme. The wall cutlery, teapot, teabags, salt/pepper shakers cookbooks and the spice set are nice kitchen touches there. The flooring texture in the home gives a great feel to the home. Sims will enjoy dancing to the stereo music! The print on the stereo wall looks great! Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the sofas in front of the fire watching tv, or enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment. The grafitti on the walls looks great! Nice art area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice master bedroom. The pictures/posters on the bedhead and side walls look great! It looks nice that the triangular bath tub is used in the bathroom. The corner tub nook is great!
    The build is a very nice warehouse /industrial style home :)
  • Options
    If anyone is interested in seeing more of the Windenburg Bed & Breakfast (and reading an awesome story), @Mightydan did an extensive tour of it in his latest episode of Frenemies: https://mightydanfrenemies.wordpress.com/2015/12/25/the-beauty/
  • Options
    I just finished the last build in my Rivulet Street series (that's Newcrest neighbourhood 2 done!)

227 Rivulet Street
    Residential; 40x30; 4 bed; 4 bath; 146.700; noCC; noMOO; basegame only

2vkf7f6.png
    This one is a bit larger (and a little bit more expensive) than the others, because it's the 40x30 lot in the neighbourhood.
    x2tgyc.png
    That also means a bigger garden, I could probably have fitted a pirate ship in there ;).
    35kllop.png
    There's a separate dining room and separate study.
    v66kpw.png
    Four bedrooms, two for kids, one for a teen and one for the parents.
    33wb3hy.png
    Large attic with tons of hobby space, currently has a gym, arts & crafts room and a corner with toys for the kids.

Images of the interior in the next post.
  • Options
    20hkdvm.png
    Dining room
    dynmee.png
    Living room
    155lb21.png
    Hallway and landing
    n3t6vb.png
    Blue children's bedroom
    zlqc0o.png
    Purple/pink children's bedroom
    2d7y89d.png
    Parents' bedroom
    j8hd15.png
    Teen's bedroom
  • Options
    227 Rivulet Street is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so nice! The red colour of the exterior looks nice and very nice roofing! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The attic is great! It is nice that there are four bedrooms in the home. The dining room is very nice. The green and white colour scheme of the room looks nice, and the flowers on the table and sunflowers picture on the wall are pretty and sunny for sims to see whilst sitting there enjoying eating a meal. The windows alcove in the living room is very nice! The sofas and armchairs look nice how they are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats, watching tv and chatting together wuth sunshine coming in through the windows. The wall patterning looks nice. Very nice upper landing! The red flooring gives a nice look to the area. The flowers are nice touches either sides of the stairs balcony and the curtained picture on the wall is very nice for sims to see when coming up and going down the stairs. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The colour schemes of each of them looks very nice. The purple/pink colour scheme and the floral wall pattern in the girls bedroom looks very pretty! The bunny prints look nice on the wall. The teddies in the kids rooms look cute! Nice study desk table areas in the bedrooms for the kids to sit at and do homework or read a book. Sims will enjoy doing art work on the art table in the corner nook. Nice sofa seat sitting area in the master bedroom. The windows study desk nook in the teens room is very nice. They will enjoy sunlight coming in onto them whilst using the computer there. The clothes shelf and shoes rack are homely touches in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Wow, I just stumbled upon this thread because of the your sig, and these are some of the best builds I have seen. I really like the practical builds that are something I would see in real life. But these are incredible, I followed you and I will be downloading several lots later when I get home. Thank you so much! In fact, you have even inspired me to start a thread of some of my builds once I get a few more I want to show. I really need the practice on using clutter and details more and I love getting peoples advice. Again, these are just amazing.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Options
    @AceofSpades2231 Thank you so much for the really nice comment :blush: If you ever need advice, feel free to ask me :)

I will be sharing three things tomorrow, my Bohemian Movie Hangout (already on the Gallery, already shared in other threads) and my two final entries for the building competition on the Dutch forums (the reason I didn't get round to showcasing my Boho Hangout) - I still have to upload those, but I do have one picture of each :) (and presentation links with more pictures and Dutch commentary) :
    fuyh4x.jpg
    http://www.slideshare.net/MDianaSanders/build-my-dream-finale-futuristisch-huis
    28gih.jpg
    http://www.slideshare.net/MDianaSanders/build-my-dream-finale-wilde-westen
  • Options
    BklynbkbPlayerBklynbkbPlayer Posts: 49 Member
    Hello! Your builds are beautiful, and it is really nice to see them showcased in your post here! The way you set up Newcrest looks so good, and it is ideal to give a cohesive look to that empty neighborhood. My Newcrest is nothing like that, lol! The build you previewed for the competition above is a-maz-ing. I really am looking forward to seeing more of it! Your lots are so creative and diverse in style. I really love your work :)
  • Options
    Your two builds for the competition look so very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing and layout of the build! The flowers on the front ground patio and upper level balcony look so very pretty! It is great that there is the observatory item in the build. The Wild West town looks great! I will look forward to seeing your showcase pictures of the builds :)
  • Options
    Thanks @BklynbkbPlayer and @rosemow :)

So, first up, my Bohemian Movie Hangout - Living room, 8x8, 13.164; MH
    I can't say that this is my best ever room, because I quickly put it together just after getting the pack, but it is quite nice and the colours are quite easily customized (I wouldn't actually let my own Sims have a room like this in their house, it's a bit too colourful ;)). That said, Movie Hangout Stuff is definitely my favourite stuff pack, I just love the boho theme :) - planning on doing an outdoor movie hangout and a boho cafe with it (maybe even this weekend, otherwise next weekend :)).
    2rft2z91uqa3.png
    5dwleflhzscg.png
    i3h9hx5b8r94.png
    lr8b656a98f8.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Second, the futuristic house I built for the competition:
    Future Flow - Residential; 30x20; 2 bed; 2 bath; 147.915 (slightly more expensive when bought in game due to fizzy fruity drinks on the tray ;)); GTW, GT, OR, SD, LP, PP, CK; no CC; no MOO; play tested.
    Exterior (images of interior in next post) - these are all from the presentation I shared before, but I can imagine not everyone has checked that out ;)
    fuyh4x.jpg
    Front view
    ocvb4.jpg
    Back view
    xl9sb7.jpg
    Ground floor plan
    33e07x3.jpg
    First floor plan
    9gyruo.jpg
    Second floor plan
    286rdyb.jpg
    Pool