Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    PurpleChick223PurpleChick223 Posts: 5 New Member
    309: You should do a legacy type challenge but when two sims get married you mix their last names up eg: the Goths and the Landgrabs would be the Gothgrabs and evey generation the names would just get crazier
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Make or use a premade family (I used the Landgraab's) and let them have to children. One is as evil as you can make it and one is the nicest and happiest you can think of. Now let them create two legacies, with each of them having kids. The good one only has good kids and the evil one only evil kids and start a family feud!
  • Options
    austinj746austinj746 Posts: 1 New Member
    310: Make a household full of fat people and do a biggest loser competition.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    311: Use tainted rose perfume to burn Sims. >:)
    05-14-16_1-38-13nbspPM_zpscky5y6kl.png05-14-16_2-01-21nbspPM_zpsoixdecce.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @scobre I had no idea you could do that! So does this mean there is indeed a form of murder in the game? Cause woah
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    dafadolly wrote: »
    @scobre I had no idea you could do that! So does this mean there is indeed a form of murder in the game? Cause woah
    Yeah I just learned it this week and yep there is at least one method. Cowplant works too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    KrystleTaniaKrystleTania Posts: 430 Member

312 - Create a town full of colorful hybrid sims by blending the genetics of sims and aliens in cas.

How to Create Hybrid Sims Tutorial
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited May 2016
    312 - Make a scruffy apartment block and create a detective obsessed with playing the field and being at the bar! Make him have the worst luck ever.
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    OMG You should do a thing like the asylum challenge or like a hospital thing but with different fandoms and If someone could make a mod for a fangirl/fanboy aspirations or something CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN If you do make a mod can you tell me and send me a link or something
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    Make or use a premade family (I used the Landgraab's) and let them have to children. One is as evil as you can make it and one is the nicest and happiest you can think of. Now let them create two legacies, with each of them having kids. The good one only has good kids and the evil one only evil kids and start a family feud!

I like that idea! Reminds me of the Capulets back in Sims 2. I will do this!
  • Options
    [quote="PurpleChick223;14822940"]OMG You should do a thing like the asylum challenge or like a hospital thing but with different fandoms and If someone could make a mod for a fangirl/fanboy aspirations or something CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN If you do make a mod can you tell me and send me a link or something [/quote]
    I mean a fangirl/fanboy trait
  • Options
    xMissPuffsxMissPuffs Posts: 2 New Member
    314. Create a jail! Trap sims in little rooms
    315. Play as a ghost!
    316. Have a baby with the Grim reaper
    317. Create Barbie
    318. Create the Inside Out characters
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    319. Redo the towns into different time periods
    320. Make a challenge!
    321.Make a LARP club and have them fight with each other (really funny to see a panda and a fairy fight it out XD)
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    VenayVenay Posts: 59 Member
    322. Make the whole town into a Medieval kingdom and remake the sims in your town into medieval people. You can change them based on their richness. For example: (The Goths: Royal Family) and make your own sims look different as they progress and make more money, until they're super rich and they rule the whole town xD You can make a club with only your household and name them the royals or something, and make everyone fear them.

• Options
    323. Start your whole game from scratch, with no money and make your sims homeless (start them in a very small blank lot), and they can't get jobs or your teens/children can't go to school ever. The only thing they can do to make money is steal/fish. Your kids can go to the library to make friends and learn, but that's all they can do to homeschool themselves. You could also dress them like hobos until they get rich. But you can NEVER get a job until your original sims die and you are very rich and you're on the third generation of the family. Then they can begin to go to school, but still can't get jobs until the 5th generation.

(You can't marry sims for money, and if you do, you have to make them leave their jobs and reset the money to like, 50.)

• Options
    324. Make Newcrest a college campus, with dorms and stuff. Make sims move into the dorms and your current household (8 sims) could be like roommates, with completely different traits and looks. You need to level up their skills before moving out of the dorms and getting jobs.

(Graduate Degree: 1 Skill Level 5)
    (Bachelors Degree: 2 Skills Level 5)
    (Doctorate's Degree: 2 Skills Mastered)

Here are the job skills:
    (Not taken from job requirements ingame, I just made it up xD)

(Get to Work)
    Science- Gardening
    Logic
    Medicine- Logic
    Charisma
    Law Enforcement- Logic
    Fitness

(Base Game)
    Austronaut- Fitness/Logic (Whichever)
    Rocket Science
    Athletic- Fitness
    Charisma
    Business- Logic/Charisma (Whichever)
    Writing
    Criminal- Mischief
    Fitness (Run little devil run run
  • Options
    elenageffenelenageffen Posts: 7 New Member
    325. I like to create 8 random sims, put them in a house together and only control one of them for the whole time, and just see what happens. It's like watching a reality tv show...
  • Options
    326. Make a sim that acts as a "home renovator," going around to all the empty homes and remodeling them.
  • Options
    327. Make a creepy, "villain" sim and try to get them to cause as many deaths as possible.
  • Options
    328. Have a romantic relationship with as many sims as possible at a time. :|
  • Options
    reenact your favorite book, movie, or show on the sims 4.
  • Options
    330. Make sims of your favorite celebrities. See how they interact without controlling them.
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    331. Obsessively work on filling your world with lots and sims to the point you forget to actually play them.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    TOYTOY Posts: 3 New Member
    GREAT IDEA FOR FEMALE SIMMERS

I Just started my 'Real Housewives' Challenge. Basically the whole town of Newcrest consists of married couples with children only. Doesn't matter how many kids. Basically, the main goal is to get all the housewives to know each other. Quite challenging but very fun. I built a 'Housewives Club' where they hold meetings and just like the TV shows theres is SO MUCH DRAMA. lol, They're sleeping with each others husbands, fighting all the time and being housewives. Just started but if you have any ideas on how to take this up a notch, do tell. Extra Info: All the husbands work, I play rotational style to make sure I have a chance to make them all meet eventually. Mon-Thur.. housewives meeting (active household travels with other housewives they have met so far.) Fri.. Club night ( housewives and spouses go to a nightclub, then 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gets real lol), Sat, dinner party day, this is the chance to gossip about each others houses and families. Sunday is family day, no housewife interaction because family life will fail a little throughout the week. I will celebrate them all knowing each other by crowning the head housewife and throwing a block party ( all sims will be at one lot at one time, im excited!) So, yea, have fun! If you need more details let me know.
  • Options
    TOYTOY Posts: 3 New Member
    oh sorry ^^^ thats idea #332