Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Team Trick AND Team Treat!

Competitions are fun and all, but If they've made all the things, why do we have to choose? Why can't we get both doors, both fish bowls and both storage chests?

#TeamAllTheThings

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    You never know. They might be nice and give us both at the end of the thing. :wink:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited October 2015
    It's basically 3 objects with two different color options so yeah.... why make people jump though hoops, they SHOULD be adding them all. Well, I guess the two chests are a bit different, but come on, the doors and the fish tanks are the same freakin thing. If those were in ts3 they'd each be listed in the catalog as 1 item and then it would show the two variations when you went to select it. I'm thinking they really may just claim tie when all is said and done or claim to be in the a giving holiday spirit or whatever and just patch both sets in. It seems silly not to.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Team "Gifting for Telemetry is Lame" #TheyAreRecolors so why make teams?

If I was playing I'd equal it out to mess with it. XD

... I do hope they give both and this is just for holiday fun. :cookie:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It got everybody to stop talking about toddlers and sheep, didn't it?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    SHEEEP!!11 on a hill - is so FX. XD
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Team "Gifting for Telemetry is Lame" #TheyAreRecolors so why make teams?

If I was playing I'd equal it out to mess with it. XD

... I do hope they give both and this is just for holiday fun. :cookie:

Yeah, I was thinking the same - I'm definitely going to Trick AND Treat! #TeamAllTheThings
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    It's basically 3 objects with two different color options so yeah.... why make people jump though hoops, they SHOULD be adding them all. Well, I guess the two chests are a bit different, but come on, the doors and the fish tanks are the same freakin thing. If those were in ts3 they'd each be listed in the catalog as 1 item and then it would show the two variations when you went to select it. I'm thinking they really may just claim tie when all is said and done or claim to be in the a giving holiday spirit or whatever and just patch both sets in. It seems silly not to.

This!

• Options
    HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    So basically...

n4xx6t.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited October 2015
    LOL I'm sorry, I've already joined a team. Not only that, but this is really bad timing. I'm in the beginnings of a rebooted Legacy Challenge. They don't own the retail store, my other family in a different game save, does. Why do you care? Because the store owner has a policy of handing out treats to everyone who enters his establishment. Just good business practice is all. :p

But, I wholly agree, if all the items are already created, why pit the community against each other in this manner? We already have the toddler/sheep topics to do that! Oi! Too much drama.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    So basically...

n4xx6t.jpg

Lol, don't you think it's more fun to get all, instead of just some of the items?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    Competitions are fun and all, but If they've made all the things, why do we have to choose? Why can't we get both doors, both fish bowls and both storage chests?

#TeamAllTheThings

I agree. I want both.
  • Options
    Krisha880 wrote: »

#TeamAllTheThings

I agree. I want both.

Yay! Go #TeamAllTheThings :smiley:
  • Options
    soccergirl0426soccergirl0426 Posts: 135 Member
    #teamgiveusboth