Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is my page?

I just went to the site to upload my sim and my page button is not there? Anyone else having this problem?
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I can still get to mine.
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I can still get to mine.

weird i can't find mine..its totally gone
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Are you logged in? If so, maybe try going the long way through by clicking on your name under the Sim you uploaded.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Are you logged in? If so, maybe try going the long way through by clicking on your name under the Sim you uploaded.

I think the site had a weird glitch or something..its back to normal now
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I had to bookmark mine. Can never figure out how to get there. I know. It is sad. :/
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    It's okay. I have to go through my Studio all the time because whenever I try to go to my page directly from the bookmarked link, it always tells me the page I'm looking for doesn't exist.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    It's okay. I have to go through my Studio all the time because whenever I try to go to my page directly from the bookmarked link, it always tells me the page I'm looking for doesn't exist.

thats exactly what i was getting and button to my page was gone..it was weird
    giphy.gif

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I just remembered something, a while back I could never find mine. How I was able to locate it was I would have to click on one of the other tabs, usually the forum page, and once I got to the other page, the tab for My Page would then show up.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    This is happening to more of us and it needs to get reported.That site seems to be broken.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I agree. Why not have the options available at the top of the forum page? It's frustrating to have to jump through hoops to find the thing. Even when I bookmark it, I get the Oops! page.

I am able to get to it through the launcher but that's just silly. :|