Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad Scientist experiments

Does anyone know how many bonuses you can have in the same room from mad scientist experiments? I had 2 sofas with 2 different bonuses and for a short while both affected my sim but now only 1 of them does. Is there a limit?

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Not that I know of. I have my Mad Scientists run experiments on everything in the house. I don't recall ever losing one. Well, I've lost whole objects before and set a few fires, but I don't recall losing a experiment effect on an object.
  • Options
    geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    The experiment circle was still there but only 1 bonus was activating. My world could be a bit broken as I noticed I'm not able to break up a teen party.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Hmmm...I am not sure how many moodlets from a science experiment can be active on a sim at the same time. I wouldn't expect there to be a limit. Have you tried moving the sofa away from the other and seeing if it gives the expected moodlet on it's own? That would only make sense to try if the sofas were close to one another.
  • Options
    geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    Yes I did, they got no moodlets from it which was odd as it was supposed to give them the champion moodlet.