Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into the Future - Many Errors

Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
So, I was inspired to create a Victorian Dress shop in my neighborhood after watching a show on TV.
I researched how to create a dress shop where sims could actually buy clothes. I found that Into The Future had this. I also have been thinking it would be nice to treat myself to a new addition to my sims collection.

So, went out, bought Into the Future and it has LITERALLY been the WORST $20 I have ever invested in a game.

Like many my sim gets stuck in a never ending loop when Inspecting the Portal. I was fine with that after being unable to determine what was causing the issue. I loved the idea of creating bots, so I went to use the bot workshop. My sim goes to Design Nanites and she gets behind the control panels, a black screen comes up to the side of her, it is mostly transparent, and she is randomly booted off to the side and the interaction is canceled, but the black screen is still there. I tried several times but so far no luck. Thank goodness she can use the all in one bathroom and she was able to buy a Simbot after I purchased a display case where she could buy one. The Simbot is able to syphone the power and customize itself for money, but he is not able to Design Nanites either.

I do have mods like NRAAS mods, I do not have ErrorTrap that many have had conflicts with. I have tried updating my Store Fixes and ccmerge.package because some said they had success with that.

So.. what on Earth can I do to make this pack more than 50% functional?

Edit: Neither of them can purchase any of the Holo Disks on the pedestals.
Edit2: My sim cannot use the Dream option on the sleep pod.

Comments