Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2021
    Mqhqa7v.jpg
    40 pages later I'm back with this picture above. Is Father Winter's little helper on the Summer Holiday!?

ri66jpT.jpg
    Honestly... is not That bad.
    Post edited by Ancaryvan on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    Mqhqa7v.jpg
    40 pages later I'm back with this picture above. Is Father Winter's little helper on the Summer Holiday!?

Looks like he forgot something before heading out. XD
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This is the outfit my game chose for my Sim's teaching career outfit. And no, he doesn't smoke.

50851742561_3cdcb325d0_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    F84CyMW.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »
    This is the outfit my game chose for my Sim's teaching career outfit. And no, he doesn't smoke.

Looks like this guy is the cool teacher, especially to the smoker kids needing smokes to bum off of.
    This is what my game makes my played Sim wear every time he bathes.

50843849677_a9ed8e64b4_b.jpg

He likes to cosplay as Jordy LaForge everytime he's in a bath tub.
    I don't even know what to say about this one.

50812959802_04e454dfdf_b.jpg

His Mohawk looks cool. The less said about the outfit he's wearing after losing a bet the better.
  • Options
    LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    edited February 2021
    So this happened while on a date...

02-04-21-9-07-09-PM.png

And this while hosting a wedding...

02-05-21-9-25-59-PM.png

And this while visiting the Magic Realm...

02-07-21-8-56-02-PM.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited February 2021
    Is this some new townie fashion?

8s6G2RZ.png

I think all these sims spawned as "boyfriends" to the same roommate in a university dorm when I played a student at Foxbury.

She must have liked the shirt.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

School of Rock part 2? :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited February 2021

50843849677_a9ed8e64b4_b.jpg

@Rouensims, I'm sorry my response is so late but, if you have the Sims 4 Studio, you can change it so it doesn't do that. Open it up, select Content Management, Batch Fixes, CAS then select Disallow CC for Showers. I had a sim that would only bathe with huge earrings so I had to fix that. That can be dangerous after all. :D [EDIT: I just noticed the purple sneakers he is wearing also :D]

simstudio-capture.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Nice to see some posts on here - a lot of my worst offenders seem to have disappeared when they tweaked the townies. But then I haven't been to Geek con lately and that place is usually a goldmine of horrors :)
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

@Rouensims, I'm sorry my response is so late but, if you have the Sims 4 Studio, you can change it so it doesn't do that. Open it up, select Content Management, Batch Fixes, CAS then select Disallow CC for Showers. I had a sim that would only bathe with huge earrings so I had to fix that. That can be dangerous after all. :D [EDIT: I just noticed the purple sneakers he is wearing also :D]

I didn't know you could do that for "ALL" CC. Interesting. Thanks!
    I see your Studio is 3.1.4.4

Uhg! Mine is still 3.1.3.6 I should update I guess. ;)

On a side note, you can go into any CC clothing individually and turn off random, or set it for only certain type like NOT shower/bath, heh!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

I didn't know you could do that for "ALL" CC. Interesting. Thanks!
    I see your Studio is 3.1.4.4

Uhg! Mine is still 3.1.3.6 I should update I guess. ;)

On a side note, you can go into any CC clothing individually and turn off random, or set it for only certain type like NOT shower/bath, heh!

Yep. I did update and it was painless :) I spent a lot of time today doing what you mentioned, coincidentally. I had a number of inappropriate shoes and clothes showing up in like the bathing suit menu, sweaters in the hot weather etc. so I changed those using the Sims 4 Studio. You almost don't want cc without that app.

• Options
    So, I saw this sim outside my home. A woman in a Winterfest mini dress and a child in the back wearing a swimsuit. It's freaking winter, how aren't you cold?

02-14-21-9-28-11-PM.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    This woman in her amazing outfit was watching when my Sims flirted at the GeekCon.
    QlGvKhP.png
  • Options

Jericca (In pink) is a character I created to be a nanny, the three guys there, random townies. :D
    XeShrOG.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Jericca (In pink) is a character I created to be a nanny, the three guys there, random townies. :D
    XeShrOG.png

The green Sulanese skirt with the coordinating polo deserves a trophy IMO.
  • Options
    My Sim was visiting a museum when this Sim went to the museum with this.

02-20-21-9-04-50-PM.png
  • Options
    The green Sulanese skirt with the coordinating polo deserves a trophy IMO.

I was actually thinking of keeping him in-game as an NPC. He has a Polynesian sounding name too. Haha! :smiley::p

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Lemontail wrote: »
    So, I saw this sim outside my home. A woman in a Winterfest mini dress and a child in the back wearing a swimsuit. It's freaking winter, how aren't you cold?

02-14-21-9-28-11-PM.png

Getting Mariah Carey vibes from the lady in the mini dress.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options

02-14-21-9-28-11-PM.png

I think the townie police should go after the child in a swimsuit, not the woman in a winter "santa" outfit. :tongue:
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

02-14-21-9-28-11-PM.png

I think the townie police should go after the child in a swimsuit, not the woman in a winter "santa" outfit. :tongue:

Someone should call the Social Worker, what kind of parents let their kid parade about in a swim outfit in the midst of winter?
  • Options
    GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2021
    It seems like Geoffrey might have started his mid-life crisis. 😁 This outfit is actually VERY well put together in my opinion, I was just shocked seeing HIM in it 🤣 (he has a nose AND eyebrow ring also)

02-24-21-11-03-40-AM.png
  • Options
    Checking in on some of my NPC sims and of course, some of their outfits are....unusual.

02-16-21-6-13-16-PM.png
    02-17-21-1-04-11-PM.png
    02-17-21-3-18-01-PM.png

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member

02-14-21-9-28-11-PM.png

She's from northern Russia so what is cold to us is still warm to her? I had that happen to me in navy days while stationed in Florida. In their version of winter the locals were bundled up like it was around 20 (f), but it was actually more like 50. I, being from the frozen northeast USA, strolled in wearing what I would for 50, and they all thought I was nuts.
  • Options
    So I

She's from northern Russia so what is cold to us is still warm to her? I had that happen to me in navy days while stationed in Florida. In their version of winter the locals were bundled up like it was around 20 (f), but it was actually more like 50. I, being from the frozen northeast USA, strolled in wearing what I would for 50, and they all thought I was nuts.

I was raised in Connecticut but lived in Fort Myers Florida for about 5 years and this is completely true :D

So I took my sims to the gym and when she returned home, this is what she was wearing. Tom Peeping must have sensed it because he was there waiting for her :#

02-24-21-11-17-27-PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top