Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    This kinda makes me miss the stylist career, where you could really give random sims a makeover as you pleased :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    My coolest townie:

0PwHd76.jpg

LOL he is too F-A-B for us XD I seriously laughed loud at this pic :D
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I just love the pics in this thread. Haha - that guy in the blue suede shoes! :D With no socks even. And that bouncy little step, happy as can be.

I caught this the other day walking around the neighborhood. I can see why she looks a little tense.
    10-19-15_12-26-22nbspPM_zps3en8l4hm.png
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    (If you're wondering about the better dressed Sim on the left, she's my main Sim momentarily (at least in the save I was playing yesterday) - she's one of the many beautiful Sims made by @isleroux :), although I assembled this outfit myself).
    How cute! Is that my Kristyn sim? I love seeing other people play my sims and knowing they have been safely re-homed in another world.

This thread is hilarious! I am always struggling against my townie monsters and spend hours editing them. With the silly culling however it is a never ending battle. Bookmarked, and I will endeavour to find some fashion allergic sims for you all to mock and despair over!

tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    My coolest townie:

0PwHd76.jpg

Hahahahaha did the game generate him!?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    isleroux wrote: »
    (If you're wondering about the better dressed Sim on the left, she's my main Sim momentarily (at least in the save I was playing yesterday) - she's one of the many beautiful Sims made by @isleroux :), although I assembled this outfit myself).
    How cute! Is that my Kristyn sim? I love seeing other people play my sims and knowing they have been safely re-homed in another world.

This thread is hilarious! I am always struggling against my townie monsters and spend hours editing them. With the silly culling however it is a never ending battle. Bookmarked, and I will endeavour to find some fashion allergic sims for you all to mock and despair over!

@isleroux Yes! I really love playing her - she's doing the culinary career now, getting ready for the mixology branch. I felt that job better suited her aspiration ;) I never had a Sim with the party aspiration before, but it's actually really fun to do. I also have plans, once she has enough money, to build her a nice modern home with massive pool and of course a bar on the patio ;)

Sadly, I don't have any townie fashion disasters to share right now, which is actually kind of a good thing, isn't it?
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    PqcFm3R.png
    Saw this elderly lady walking in a chinese dress with a cap on.

L72aHEg.png
    Check out the guy behind Vivian. No wonder Vivian is embarrassed.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    When you see someone appears at the spa with a tutu... "Don't judge me, I'm fabulous!"
    And this... he's trying to hide himself from the judging eyes by walking closely behind her, or he could be just checking her out.
    MaVEbDo.png

A guy like that checking her out? Chances are he isn't into that. But you never know.
  • Options
    SimplyTori wrote: »
    Loving this thread <3 It brings a smile to my face every time I see our townies in their wonderful fashion :) Guess my Mail Lady rushed out of bed and went straight to work.
    10-26-15_6-01-34nbspPM_zpsfyu2we7t.png :D

Hahaha where did you get even get that hair from?
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I had just opened my new cultural center, with library, museum and this is who showed up...

fKo26Dp.png

Um, excuse me, could you two kindly move along, you're messing up the picture. :D

Thank god is spoopy season haha

You guys make me wanna go play just to be able to post pics too
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    When you see someone appears at the spa with a tutu... "Don't judge me, I'm fabulous!"
    And this... he's trying to hide himself from the judging eyes by walking closely behind her, or he could be just checking her out.
    MaVEbDo.png

A guy like that checking her out? Chances are he isn't into that. But you never know.
    Lol :D You'll never know because he has "mysteriously" disappeared from the game, never to be seen ever again >:)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited October 2015
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Loving this thread <3 It brings a smile to my face every time I see our townies in their wonderful fashion :) Guess my Mail Lady rushed out of bed and went straight to work.
    10-26-15_6-01-34nbspPM_zpsfyu2we7t.png :D

Hahaha where did you get even get that hair from?
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I had just opened my new cultural center, with library, museum and this is who showed up...

fKo26Dp.png

Um, excuse me, could you two kindly move along, you're messing up the picture. :D

Thank god is spoopy season haha

You guys make me wanna go play just to be able to post pics too

Ikr Lmao :D I saw her and thought she must've been in a rush :p Her Hair is from MyStuff by Kiara24 :) The site won't let me post a link or I would have.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    Some of these are golden....All my sims are pretty normal!
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    > @Gabe_oz said:
    > BabyCarrotz wrote: »
    >
    > When you see someone appears at the spa with a tutu... "Don't judge me, I'm fabulous!"
    > And this... he's trying to hide himself from the judging eyes by walking closely behind her, or he could be just checking her out.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A guy like that checking her out? Chances are he isn't into that. But you never know.

Looool :D This thread really made my day guys. Totally bookmarked when I can see again from all the happy/horrified tears falling.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member

Found this woman of the night lurking around my house yesterday...w7spGIq.png

Seriously, I did not make her! Why is it possible to go strutting around without clothes on?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    GitaGita Posts: 108 Member
    And please give the elder ladies a bra.
  • Options
    Found this older beauty walking outside my sim house yesterday :) I thought isn't she a little old for that dress :* But in other news looks like the Mail Lady remembered to take her curlers out before she left her house :D
    10-28-15_1-53-15nbspAM_zpstg0ss5dh.png

Townies have a need to wear all sorts kf accesories, don't they?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    EA has never been known for dressing sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top