Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone tried Haunted Mints?

SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
I'm curious about the effects of the different ice cream flavors.

I have seen a few plant sim pics but I haven't seen anything about

Haunted Mints
Haunted Mint is the spookiest of the ice cream flavors in the stuff pack. Yes, you read that right: spooky. As the name suggests, Haunted Mint is indeed a ghostly treat. Sims that eat it not only get a buff, but they might be visited by an apparition after they finish their snack. Boooooo!

Chilling Mocha
Chilling Mocha might not actually give your Sim a brain freeze, but it’ll do the next best thing: let your Sim give others a freeze. After chowing down on the Chilling Mocha, your Sim might get a special one-time-use Interaction called Chilling Touch which does just what it sounds like. (Warning: There’s also a chance your Sim will turn blue after eating it. Just FYI!)

Apparently you get to do a mischief interaction after Chilling Mocha, has anyone tried it >:) ?

http://simsvip.com/2015/08/12/ea-blog-the-five-ice-cream-flavors-you-should-know-about/

Comments

• Options
    Thank you @rosemow :smile:

The list is really nice, hoping for someone to get some pics of the effects, guess we will see them sooner or later.

Cheers.
  • Options
    mana0143mana0143 Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2015
    I thought the haunted mint would bring a ghost. I makes a spiral like fog around your head and gives you the hauntingly inspired emotion.

As for the chilling mocha, I have not seen the special interaction that comes from it. I tried and my sim turned blue but they did not have the special interaction. Not sure why. . . .
  • Options
    Ahh, Thank you :smile: I was curious.

Will get the pack later but it was nice to read about it now.
  • Options
    Ok the mischief is chilling touch, but my family grabs my hand and pushes it down. Off to the park to try on some non family unsuspecting sims. LOL Had to eat three cones to get it.
  • Options
    q8mwrPL.png

Your sim slaps them and turns them blue. Notice the midas touch emotion bottom left. :)
  • Options
    ptMcosa.png Next victim
  • Options
    m5HY0Tw.png
    Hauntingly inspired
  • Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    Why would there be a hauntingly inspired one? Hhhmmm maybe we will get a stuff pack that is about Halloween well hopefully free stuff for Halloween like we did the Christmas one
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I haven't tried Haunted Mints or Chilling Mocha yet. But I did try out the Dragon Breath, and that one lets your sim or sims breath fire just like a dragon. Which is pretty awesome to watch in it's self. In a way, watching a sim spit fire out of their mouth like that reminds me of watching Mr. Gene Simmons of Kiss do his version of the fire breathing stunt live on stage during a Kiss concert.:)
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    My sister is trying the haunted mint ice cream. A while after consumption, a spooky noise chimes. It scares the crap out of me. But we can't find the ghost.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Now her sim keeps getting a weird animation with a cloud over her head and another spooky noise.I thought it was brain freeze but it kept happening after she stopped eating ice cream. I'm convinced she's possessed and I'm scared.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Ha ha :smile:

Thank you everyone! I am so excited for that ice cream maker. Can't wait to try these myself ingame.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Now her sim keeps getting a weird animation with a cloud over her head and another spooky noise.I thought it was brain freeze but it kept happening after she stopped eating ice cream. I'm convinced she's possessed and I'm scared.
    I have had one of my sims go through the whole brain freeze bit, and I have to say that the whole brain freeze thing in Sims 4 is not the same as it was in Sims 3. The brain freeze in Sims 3 was constant during the duration of the brain freeze, meaning that your sim kept their hands on their head during the whole brain freeze bit. In Sims 4, the brain freeze bit was intermittent, meaning that the brain freeze comes and goes during it's duration. And like Sims 3, the sim suffering from a brain freeze in Sims 4 do put their hands on their head. But since the brain freeze is intermittent in Sims 4. The sims don't keep their hands on their heads the whole time. :)

• Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have had one of my sims go through the whole brain freeze bit, and I have to say that the whole brain freeze thing in Sims 4 is not the same as it was in Sims 3. The brain freeze in Sims 3 was constant during the duration of the brain freeze, meaning that your sim kept their hands on their head during the whole brain freeze bit. In Sims 4, the brain freeze bit was intermittent, meaning that the brain freeze comes and goes during it's duration. And like Sims 3, the sim suffering from a brain freeze in Sims 4 do put their hands on their head. But since the brain freeze is intermittent in Sims 4. The sims don't keep their hands on their heads the whole time. :)

So she wasn't possessed? So where's the ghost because I thought a ghost was suppose to appear and she ate like 20 bowls.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

So she wasn't possessed? So where's the ghost because I thought a ghost was suppose to appear and she ate like 20 bowls.
    My sim that had experienced the brain freeze in Sims 4 wasn't eating the haunted mint flavored ice cream, they were just eating plain chocolate flavored at that time. I haven't had a chance to try out the haunted mint yet. So I don't know what it's affects are yet. :)

• Options
    Got the Cool Kitchen now, love all the posters. The husband of my main Sim is a writer, I'll let him try the Haunted Mints and write ghost stories. We will see if there are any ghostly stuff.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I've got both the inspired and sad emotion from the haunted mint.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    What about the Plant Matter one? Supposed to turn sims into PlantSims for a short while?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    What about the Plant Matter one? Supposed to turn sims into PlantSims for a short while?

They mostly just turn green and have leaves on them for a while. I read somewhere that they will enjoy cooling down in water but I haven't tried that yet.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif