Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery question

I have been wondering. I know i can save a sim/family I am playing to MY library and put them in a different save they still have all the money skills and extra traits i worked for.

And while I HATE that i cant get sims from the gallery with more than one outfit per category (they seriously need to fix that) can you plop a family into a game from the gallery and still have all the money, skills and talents. i dont know because everything i personally uploaded will automaticly have everything i did but i never see sims come out of the gallery with the extras (clothing money, skills, traits.)

Has anyone worked together to see if that is even possible whether in CAS or by putting them directly in a house from the gallery ignoring the CAS step completely?

Comments

• Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    They should have everything except money and inventory items.
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    well playing with this concept i have found atleast for my own sims that i save i can use that sim and then change age and gender and make a whole new sim with a bonus to start the only thing i noticed he didnt have was the asperation point reward trait but his asperation progress was still almost finished and he had all the skills and left over asperation points my original female teen had....when i made just threw her in a new game she had the trait i purchased. and even still had the same school grades (A) that she had when i saved her.....

its kinda sad that it took me a year to figure this out but i still have never seen a sim come off the gallery with anything but the first set of cloths and starter traits....