Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am currently being ignored by one of the Staff Members

mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
I am not sure if this is a bug or what. But one of the Staff Members is ignoring me. See in the picture:

PyVRGTg.png

Comments

• Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    I am not sure if this is a bug or what. But one of the Staff Members is ignoring me. See in the picture:

PyVRGTg.png

I'm sorry, but when I first saw the picture I really wanted to laugh. Mostly cause the way it was worded. And because I didn't see it was a PM, I thought it was a thread at first.

You could PM another Guru/Mod. It might not be a bug, but maybe you're being ignored purposefully..?
    Hopefully you get this sorted out.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member

PyVRGTg.png

I'm sorry, but when I first saw the picture I really wanted to laugh. Mostly cause the way it was worded. And because I didn't see it was a PM, I thought it was a thread at first.

You could PM another Guru/Mod. It might not be a bug, but maybe you're being ignored purposefully..?

I hope I'm not being ignored purposefully. I'll PM a Guru. However, I will say if it is purposeful, that is a very unprofessional thing to do... And I usually don't want to say things like that.
  • Options

PyVRGTg.png

I hope I'm not being ignored purposefully. I'll PM a Guru. However, I will say if it is purposeful, that is a very unprofessional thing to do... And I usually don't want to say things like that.

It seems very unprofessional, you're right.
    Hopefully it's not purposefully. That would just be terribly rude!
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    i'm sure you're not the only one. they're just not into us.
  • Options
    SimStaffGabrielSimStaffGabriel Posts: 84 SimGuru (retired)
    Hello,

We are looking into the issue right now. The ignore was not purposeful and we do apologize for the mix up!

Best,
    Gabriel
  • Options
    Hello,

We are looking into the issue right now. The ignore was not purposeful and we do apologize for the mix up!

Best,
    Gabriel
    Thanks for responding, it's good to know it's not purposeful.
    :blush:
  • Options
    iamjacks_br0kenheartiamjacks_br0kenheart Posts: 135 Member
    Hello,

Best,
    Gabriel

Thanks for clarifying!
    Origin ID: honeynut135
    2qxq5qd.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm sorry that you got blocked, @mwdonohue. I'm glad they're looking into the issue.

To answer your original question though, they are still intending to add emojis. You can check out SimGuruDrake's wall:

Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi Gnome_zpsxr5esz3z.png

Now that SimGuruBChick hopefully has been promoted and moved up, is this still happening:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/821590/emojis-submit-your-ideas/p1

Cause, well... lots of people worked hard and I was wondering~ Not nagging, not nagging- just, being left hanging is not fun.

Thanks!
    This is still happening! We are working with our forum team to get these put in, I will post an announcement once it has been finished :)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    I don't want to sound stupid, but what is an emojis?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    These are emojis: :smile::smiley::wink::blush::heart: