The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @keenow Just remember me: ''gona let it burn burn burn gona let it burn burn burn ....'' :D
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Pantsless Boyfriend :D
    first sim I have seen that can pull off that hairstyle :o
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    Rebeccaliam1974Rebeccaliam1974 Posts: 162 Member
    Love Those Pictures! <3
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited May 2016
    Update on Erica's Legacy! Biiiiiiiiiiiiig.

Erica had become one of the leading registered nurses in the whole of Newcrest, she took her job very seriously, and the patients and the staff loved her.

05-22-16_5-21-15nbspPM_zpsl6ap6r6k.jpg~original
    05-22-16_5-10-33nbspPM_zpsyvminlto.jpg~original

Especially Doctor Howards;

'Oh hey Erica, listen, uhm.. would you like to go on a date, for real?'
    'Doctor Howard, firstly, please don't interrupt me while dealing with my patients, I have very sick people and this is not important while in work, and secondly, yes I would love to'
    'Oh erm, brilliant, I'll pick you up around 8?'

05-22-16_5-14-32nbspPM_zpsoil5gloz.jpg~original

After a few dates, and non romantic lunches in the canteen at the hospital, Erica could see Doctor Howard was really trying, and even really liked her. He didn't try anything, he was such a gentleman.
    'You know Erica, I really like you, and I know that we work together and to never mix business with pleasure, but my, I really like you, please, give us a chance at least ey?'

05-22-16_9-35-58nbspPM_zpsmazllhm7.jpg~original

Erica decided to stop being so stubborn and give Samual a chance, they fell madly in love with each other, but when in work, they stayed professional.

05-22-16_9-38-19nbspPM_zpshst0bphg.jpg~original

A few months passed, and Erica and Doctor Howards was going really well, the only thing getting Erica down was her home, the place was getting crammed, and instead of going home after work to be sad about, Erica relied on the spa, alot.

05-22-16_6-23-48nbspPM_zpsibuvofim.jpg~original

A few more months passed, and Erica couldn't take no more of home, the waterworks kept on breaking, the place wasn't big enough, now that Erica was climbing the career ladder, she really needed an office also, she picked up a copy of 'Move on in' and looked through gazing at all the wonderful homes;
    'Hmpf, too expensive, blergh that wallpaper is awful!' .... 'Oh my, wait, this one!' Erica couldn't take her eyes off the property, it was beautiful, perfect even.

05-22-16_10-25-35nbspPM_zpsacmgtoqo.jpg~original

'Oh erm, Hi, yes I'm interested in a property, Uhm... 10 Newcrest Lane?'
    'Sure thing Miss, I can meet you there, today at Noon with yourself for a viewing?
    'Yes please, great'

05-22-16_10-05-58nbspPM_zpssjlk7eri.jpg~original

Erica met up with a friend after the viewing to talk it through.

'Oh, it's gorgeous, however I'd only have $10,000 left if I bought it, the place is big, it would need alot of furniture'
    'Erica, you're on good wages at work, you're doing fantastic, you deserve it if anything so go for it'

05-22-16_4-11-35nbspPM_zpsw5kh15la.jpg~original

Erica got home and called the Estate Agents 'Hi, yes I'd like to make an offer on the property please'

Within a couple of weeks, Erica was all packed and ready to go, she called a cab, and waved goodbye to her starter home.

05-22-16_10-10-17nbspPM_zpsrcwldxg1.jpg~original

05-22-16_10-14-17nbspPM_zpsh5rxqxc4.jpg~original

Erica walked in the new house, called Samuel right away;

'Hey, I'm here! Was a mad rush, but I did it, I'm here and I love it so much... 'But erm, could you come and help me unpack?'
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    Erica looks like a very good doctor! <3
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    @kitoraem Cute house! That siding stripe through the top windows trick. I am pocketing that in my brain for later use! ;)
  • Options
    I Have a Let's Play going on my Channel at the moment called Let's Play The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge!
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited May 2016
    That was quite a bit to catch up with for me, haha, but it was very worth it as always. ;) Wonderful pictures and stories everyone. <3 And I have to say, @LosaruTaiyo , that was just wonderful. A delight to read, and there are a lot of sims I just want to happy-hug right now.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    I Have a Couple i really want to Showcase to you guys! <3
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2016
    Sorry I can't comment on everyone's shots, as I am busy at the moment, but they are awesome always and thank you @Lightfield . I think they'd return the hugs. ^-^

I'll be sharing some camping snapshots either later or tomorrow.

And do share @Rebeccaliam1974 . Whatever makes you happy. That is what this thread is for. Also I want that cat...LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    @kitoraem, nice story! I like how she kept her composure at work too, good thing she learned the 3 B's.
  • Options
    keenow wrote: »
    @kitoraem Cute house! That siding stripe through the top windows trick. I am pocketing that in my brain for later use! ;)

Thanks, it's actually one I downloaded (couldn't help myself!) you can find it on the gallery, named 'The 50s Colonial Bungalow' created by a user named bunnykiller6, did modify the inside, and changed a few colours and exterior on the outside, but it's a beautiful build <3
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Some more months had passed for Erica, her and Samuel were now living together; she found the house was too big for just her, and with Samuel travelling along way to stay at hers, she figured it would benefit them both,
    they actually enjoyed living together, they always had a good laugh, probably getting all the goofiness out, with having to be so proper at work.

05-23-16_12-09-56nbspAM_zpsli3ffaec.jpg~original

Samuels sister, Jesse, came over to the new house, they never really saw each other due to Jesse being an Entertainer and having to travel loads, but she was planning a big break to Newcrest, she had more work in the area.
    Samuel invited her over for dinner one night, with Erica being at work, it would be a nice surprise for them to both meet.
    'Hey sis, can I ask you a question?'
    'Sure, what's up?'
    'Well er.. I'm planning on proposing to Erica, we've been together quite a while now, and with the new house, things are going great, she's the one, I know it, here... look at this ring I found'
    'Oh, Samuel, that is gorgeous, really, I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to meet her'

05-23-16_12-14-52nbspAM_zps5cowm59e.jpg~original

Erica arrived home, they all sat down to dinner, and her and Jesse got on like a house on fire.
    'It's so good to finally meet you, you're all Samuel ever talks about, I can't wait for Samuel to ask you..'
    'ERM, RIGHT LADIES' Samuel raised his voice... 'Are you guys ready for desert?' Samuel glared at Jesse as if to say keep ssh!

05-23-16_12-19-08nbspAM_zpseuc7e3um.jpg~original

The next day, Jesse said her goodbyes, while hugging her brother, she whispered 'See you at the wedding' And winked as she walked down the road.

Samuel couldn't wait any longer, the burning question was eating him away, he told Erica to meet him outside Laza Restaurant after work and to be ready for 9.

05-23-16_12-07-37nbspAM_zpsbpjsu4pt.jpg~original

Erica turned up smoking hot, 'Hey you, you hungry?'
    'Wow, Erica.. you look amazing' He couldn't take his eyes off her.

The date was just starting, they talked over something to eat.

05-23-16_12-02-06nbspAM_zps5z17huox.jpg~original

Erica always told Samuel she wanted to lye down in the flowers, and star gaze for hours, and so after dinner, he took her to the prettiest park in town, and they did just that.

05-23-16_12-06-38nbspAM_zpsyext3p1a.jpg~original

The night was the near the end, Samuel stopped Erica on the way home through the park.

'Listen, I can't hold it in any longer, Erica, will you do me the greatest honour in becoming my love for the rest of my life'

'Yes!' .. She squealed

05-23-16_1-13-58nbspAM_zpsmzbtkpeq.jpg~original
  • Options
    @kitoraem Dang it, girl, you made me squee!! >w<
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo hehe :) probably the cutest couple I've ever made haha <3
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @kitoraem I really love the part where they're laying down In the grass :love:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    SUPER SPAMMING, sorry, but couldn't wait to post the wedding, good night and hope you enjoy!

After much planning, and much saving, Erica, with the help of her close friends, booked the perfect wedding she always wished for. She heard good news about the local church, and booked in her wedding with Samuel.

05-23-16_1-24-45nbspAM_zps5uxtxhqz.jpg~original

Everyone who was close to Erica and Samuel attended, even some patients they had helped in the hospital came by to wish them the best.

05-23-16_1-27-55nbspAM_zpsrdz3ehga.jpg~original

Of course the best man wasn't being on his best behaviour.

'Uhm, HELLO. Did you just touch my butt Mr Piper?!'
    'Listen love, maybe I did, maybe I didn't, I've had one too many root beers okay. I like pies, did them guys get married yet, where am I?'
    'Pfft, you're drunk, sober up'

05-23-16_1-28-42nbspAM_zpstwvzocxr.jpg~original

The caterer had put on a brilliant buffet, the food and drinks were devine.

05-23-16_1-41-47nbspAM_zpszfxzsflu.jpg~original

They both had their wedding dance, the room went silent with how much love was in this moment.

05-23-16_1-44-59nbspAM_zpswxyjvtoi.jpg~original

They hired a photographer, to take some pictures for the new house, memories and all.

Samuel and his sister, Jesse.

05-23-16_1-36-40nbspAM_zpsjxsquaie.jpg~original

Erica and her new sister-in-law.

05-23-16_1-35-30nbspAM_zpsim6h2qrx.jpg~original

Samuel and his best friend/best man, Matthew.

05-23-16_1-34-01nbspAM_zpstt2nsysn.jpg~original

Erica and her maid of honour, and best friend Juliette.

05-23-16_1-37-28nbspAM_zpsggvshhuv.jpg~original

Samuel and his cousin, Paige.

05-23-16_1-38-19nbspAM_zps7t7usqam.jpg~original

The entertainers of the night, Roxanna and Marcy, I think Matthew took this photo for his night stand, he wouldn't leave them alone, seriously. Fair to say he didn't touch her bottom again.

05-23-16_1-40-02nbspAM_zpsnxmkqhdf.jpg~original

05-23-16_1-47-20nbspAM_zpsfhdcaev4.jpg~original

After the party was over, everyone went home, the night was near ending, and Erica went outside for fresh air, feeling sleepy, Samuel sat beside her.
    'Hey Mrs Howards, are you tired?'
    'Mmmhmmm yes'
    'C'mon then my gem, let's go home'
    *Snoreee...mhmmm okay. I mmm love you'
    'I love you too'
  • Options
    @kitoraem Congradulations on the wedding!! (don't jump to the babies yet, they force aging) :joy:
  • Options
    @poppykoke haha not as of yet, need to build Samuels skills seeing as i've added him to my household. I turned on aging just before the wedding.... I didn't wanna do it :*
  • Options
    @kitoraem yas, you got this!
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member

@kitoraem The wedding dance photo, veeerrryy clever!
    "I quit."

"You know who's cool? This guuuyyyyy."
    "I don't care."
    xcvtbs.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2016
    @kitoraem The wedding shots were gorgeous!!

@keenow LOL....Oh Pearl. And Kael grew up quite good looking.
    So as I said, things are gonna be more casual for a while now as, well, Main Save has been 'saved' and everyone can finally relax.

wj0VkLA.png

And if anyone was wondering, yes we restored the park. While it would have been cool to have the burning remains of Project Obsidian left there, I think everyone would rather put that behind them, especially Glitch.

g4PcVSu.png

And if you were wondering about Brody and how he's doing, well, we got this shot outside of the house that morning when he was coming back from some formal event. While he joined the last camping trip which was Sakura's and Peter's honeymoon, this outing will just be the Williams' family. That and he's not getting anywhere near any coffee!

3aEyrTJ.png

"Dad! We should totally go camping for a couple of days, ya know? Get out of the house and just relax."

"Ah....That would be great honey, but we can't afford the cabin."

"Who said anything about a cabin."

"I'm....gonna regret if I say 'yes' aren't I..."

eJ8LyI0.png

"I think it's a wonderful idea. I'll still get paid over my days off so it won't be so bad. And I can collect some plant samples for work. I'll call up Granite Falls, you lot get some proper camp wear!" said Emma

"Yeah...I'm gonna regret saying it but...okay Celeste. Let's go"

Pcb1IMJ.png

:D Okay so they were sad for another reason, but that look Sakura is giving is as if to say. "Peter...I'm regretting!"

"You'll live, love. You'll live."

SRNP3ZN.png

I had Celeste go and pick up the tents and supplies.

0OZ8LVe.png

Emma lit the campfire.

2hOpQOS.png

There we go. That's a bit of a better set up.

DzWS6oI.png

This was our ranger, Davion. If Opera hadn't been created for a crazy doctor as his assistant, you'd think her and this guy were related because of that beard color.

YTP7MSU.png

Sakura must be training himself to get used to the outdoors. I just put the cot there in case there was no room in the tents. Found out after these tents can fit quite a few people.

tAS6CLq.png

What's more haunting than ghosts? Your stink trail.

YPmhNZS.png

Everyone woke up early, Emma putting on some chicken.

ekcOlwo.png

"C'mon everyone! Breakfast chicken is on!"

LbtYfQN.png

Celeste apparently had other plans and wanted hot dogs made by a mysterious camper.

G5pZANT.png

Well, when you're from another planet, sometimes you just gotta experience everything.

QX368XH.png

Peter showing his appreciation for Aguro, probably for not just his "A's in school, but also that he actually came along on this trip. He takes so much after Sakura it's crazy.

6yFGmD0.png

@kitoraem Another reason why I love autonomy: Kids autonomously cleaning! Kid has the squeamish trait like his father and yet still cleans up.

QbAqjZW.png

This book caused so much glitching on the camping trip. Well at least it gave something for Peter to do.

yP9hG9b.png

Yup. It's like I says: It may be the Fruit Cake bug, but I seriously think Sakura is vegan. He really didn't take kindly to the chicken.
    Next post, Gramma takes the kids fishing while Peter and Sakura get some 'alone' time. :smirk:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I have thoroughly enjoyed your story all the way through, and if there was a prize for the best story, yours would be it for me. The whole Glitch and everything was just amazing and creative. But it's so nice to see everyone having a family time camping. without the threat of being annihilated. <3
  • Options
    @feetinstockings Aw! :3 You're too kind. Glad you enjoyed it. And yeah. I figured it would be something nice after all the craziness.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited May 2016
    @kitoraem Beautiful ceremony! They look great together. :)
    @LosaruTaiyo Back to normally...my kids never clean...I don't think Nicollas ever touch a a dirty dish on his own :(