Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Ideas for builds you'd like to play!***

Hey, storytellers!

You love to play and many of you don't like to build. I'm sponsoring a building challenge in the Lot section of this forum, but wondered if you all had any ideas of things you'd like to download off the gallery that's hard to find. We have some talented people who are very creative and I'd love to sponsor a contest that would suit your legacy or story challenge needs! It runs every two weeks, so most likely your need would be met at some point.

Thanks in advance for your help!! <3
iTvMKZ8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'd love the following:

an art studio/gallery space/music studio

a really nice wooden cabin-type home--two bedrooms, two baths, with room for a grand piano, an art studio, a big garden, lots of outdoor living areas, a nice airy bright kitchen, and a library

EDIT: Also, thank you for thinking of storytellers! What a generous offer--and what a great way for builders to be able to see their builds in a story! Really cool collaboration idea! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness!
    Post edited by CathyTea on
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'd love the following:

a really nice wooden cabin-type home--two bedrooms, two baths, with room for a grand piano, an art studio, a big garden, lots of outdoor living areas, a nice airy bright kitchen, and a library

EDIT: Also, thank you for thinking of storytellers! What a generous offer--and what a great way for builders to be able to see their builds in a story! Really cool collaboration idea! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness!

Thank you for your suggestions! Do you have a price limit? I know this is a problem for most legacies.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'd love the following:

Thank you for your suggestions! Do you have a price limit? I know this is a problem for most legacies.

I wouldn't use these for legacies, but for other stories, so no price limit! Thanks for checking! Oh--do you want to mention this on the Writers' Lounge thread? There are lots of storytellers hanging out there (some great builders, and some great downloaders :) ) so they might be interested.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Sure! Thanks for the suggestion!!! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    fox_demon_princessfox_demon_princess Posts: 86 Member
    Hi, Um this may be something that will take a while to do but I have a vision of what kind of house I want my sims to live in for my "Housewife" Challenge, and I am not as talented in building houses as I would like to be. It may be a challenge for some of these creators too, but here is what I am looking for:

-More than 10 bedrooms (or 10 bedrooms that can at least have two single beds in them)
    -Kitchen must have room for two sims cooking in the room at once
    -two Home offices (one for the husband and one for the wife) or one just big enough for two desks
    -Sanctuary room (this is for the stay at home mom a place for her to work on her paintings, writing, whatever)
    -exercise room
    -dinning room large enough to seat 16-25 sims
    -seating areas throughout the house (I don't think there could be a living room big enough for 25 sims haha)
    -Play room for the kids
    -nursery (must be close to the master bedroom)
    -library
    -empty attic space (for my own purposes
    -basement
    -bathrooms throughout
    -NOTES: there is no money limit, the house style is up to you, and you do not have to furnish it or even paint the interior I can do all that. If you can get me just a shell I will be head over heels happy.

I know this is a lot to ask and it is pretty detailed but I would be forever in the dept of any and all of the people willing to build this for me. and like I said if I was more talented in house building I would do it myself.

Thank you so very very much.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @fox_demon_princess That is detailed indeed! Thank you for your suggestion!! I will put it on the list.

If you want someone to build something specific for you quickly, though, I know there are people who do this. DNA Request team comes to mind. Go here: DNA REQUEST
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    fox_demon_princessfox_demon_princess Posts: 86 Member
    @pammiechick Thank you, I am in no rush to have the house done but I will also look at the DNA request team as well. I really appreciate it. I will just be happy to find some one willing to take on this build.
  • Options
    Hi, Um this may be something that will take a while to do but I have a vision of what kind of house I want my sims to live in for my "Housewife" Challenge, and I am not as talented in building houses as I would like to be. It may be a challenge for some of these creators too, but here is what I am looking for:

-More than 10 bedrooms (or 10 bedrooms that can at least have two single beds in them)
    -Kitchen must have room for two sims cooking in the room at once
    -two Home offices (one for the husband and one for the wife) or one just big enough for two desks
    -Sanctuary room (this is for the stay at home mom a place for her to work on her paintings, writing, whatever)
    -exercise room
    -dinning room large enough to seat 16-25 sims
    -seating areas throughout the house (I don't think there could be a living room big enough for 25 sims haha)
    -Play room for the kids
    -nursery (must be close to the master bedroom)
    -library
    -empty attic space (for my own purposes
    -basement
    -bathrooms throughout
    -NOTES: there is no money limit, the house style is up to you, and you do not have to furnish it or even paint the interior I can do all that. If you can get me just a shell I will be head over heels happy.

I know this is a lot to ask and it is pretty detailed but I would be forever in the dept of any and all of the people willing to build this for me. and like I said if I was more talented in house building I would do it myself.

Thank you so very very much.

@fox_demon_princess Quick question--how can you have 25 sims at your house at once?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg