Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hidden locatons in worlds

I have just completed Tabitha's garden in 'France', on the world adventures disc.
are there any similar hidden locations in 'China' or 'Egypt'?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited May 2015
    There is the back end of the Sphinx. Where the outside stairs are. And a couple of other tombs you don't actually get an adventure to go to explore.

There are the two back entrances to the tomb in France as well. The one near the Landraab mansion. And the basements of the Landgraab mansion where you go down the steps from outside in the garden.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    There are two hidden tombs at the Celtic burial mound, that you access behind the mound.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Actually in Egypt there is a set of stairs underground that goes a ways and comes out at the end on an unreachable island.Am pretty sure it is Egypt.Am not in game right now.The stairs are practically buried under bushes and stuff are hard to spot not sure if the creators mooed stuff but everything is on top of each other.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Here is the spot I made a pic for you.Check it out in game.

simhara_zpsjvsoki8t.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    That's the island with the copper mine, isn't it? Is there another tomb there besides that one? In all the times I've sent sims there, I've never seen it. Now I'll have to send somebody there to find it.
  • Options
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    That's the island with the copper mine, isn't it? Is there another tomb there besides that one? In all the times I've sent sims there, I've never seen it. Now I'll have to send somebody there to find it.

I've looked many times and wondered but never worked out how to get into that extra staircase.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I'm not seeing any way to get from the copper mine to that little island (with a residential lot on it). I looked in build/buy mode (using enablelotlocking) which allows you to see all the traps and hidden rooms, etc. I think you'd need some way to connect the lots like with a dive tunnel as is done in France with Tuatha's Garden and the island with the ruins on it in the middle of the river. But the copper mine, I just see it ending in that room with the chasm which requires sims to zenport to get across to the chests.

I also loaded up the residential lot on the island in build/buy mode. It's just a plain residential lot.

Maybe I'm missing something.
  • Options
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    I'm not seeing any way to get from the copper mine to that little island (with a residential lot on it). I looked in build/buy mode (using enablelotlocking) which allows you to see all the traps and hidden rooms, etc. I think you'd need some way to connect the lots like with a dive tunnel as is done in France with Tuatha's Garden and the island with the ruins on it in the middle of the river. But the copper mine, I just see it ending in that room with the chasm which requires sims to zenport to get across to the chests.

I also loaded up the residential lot on the island in build/buy mode. It's just a plain residential lot.

Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm going from memory, but there is a bit in the first room you go into when you first enter the copper mine.

One of hidden places in the middle has a hole in the wall that unlocks the door. The other similarly shaped part, looks to me as if it should have a staircase in it but I've never been able to work out how to get into it. I eventually stopped looking and assumed it is just there to make it appear as if there should be some way of getting into it.

I zenported over to the island once and dug around for treasure. You can also get there by boat now we have boats - not sure if the sim can get off the boat to the island though.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    The only other staircase is the one behind the door on the side that's opened by a key.
    Karritz wrote: »
    The other similarly shaped part, looks to me as if it should have a staircase in it but I've never been able to work out how to get into it.

It's just empty space. Pic here.
  • Options
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    The only other staircase is the one behind the door on the side that's opened by a key.
    Karritz wrote: »
    The other similarly shaped part, looks to me as if it should have a staircase in it but I've never been able to work out how to get into it.

It's just empty space. Pic here.

Thanks. That's a shame. I'll continue to ignore it then.