Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Transfer Patients case

I seen people having this problem awhile back and now I am experiencing it, when the nurse has the goal to transfer case to doctor, there is no doctor on staff whatsoever and that goal never get completed I really hate for this game to be goal driven so much. I do not think EA/Maxis thought this game through enough.
Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen

Comments

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    if you use mods, there is at Mod The Sims a mod for that
    with one doctor always available at the hospital
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    if you use mods, there is at Mod The Sims a mod for that
    with one doctor always available at the hospital
    ISadly I do not use mods because of having to update them when EA/Maxis puts out an update. I thank you for the suggestion. Shame you have to depend on mods to fix something EA/Maxis supposed to fix themselves.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    yes, that's true mods shouldn't replace coding

so if you don't want to use it, then there is the only option that you omit that goal
    i managed it to get to L10 with that doctor leaving in the morning, so you probably can too :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA