Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i didn't save it cause no fame quirks quit working but noel met laurens girlfriend in a park. they get along. well they did when i played .
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Okay, so, I've come to this conclusion. The next chapter of The Death Trap will be released later tonight, but it will not have pictures until Wednesday. I get a few days off this week, and Wednesday I'm let out early, so I'll have enough time to do it without the pressure of real life. Since I have this time, I'll also post an extra chapter of The Death Trap on Thursday. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited October 2019
    SimTresa wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    anyone want to hear about yesterday's bathroom stop om my almost-finish trip?

Sure if you want to share.

In some places in Europe you have to to pay to use "public" washrooms and in some have to go through a turnstile. Yesterday when we were in Rothenburg the coach parking lot washroom-the machine wasn't working (ie accepting coins)..so some people were crawling under the turnstile (Mom included), squeezing through the partially turned exit turnstile, hopping over the accessibility entrance (which also wasn't opening) and I squeezed through the railing at the side of the accessibility entrance.

In a different toilet story- days earlier that we were at a "comfort" stop and there were only 3 stalls but only 1 of the three were opened and by the time Mom and I came out there was a 2nd busload of people. Our tour guide Dori told us when back on the bus it was "too early" to open up the 2 other stalls.

Those are some interesting bathroom adventures. I guess they didn't want to believe poeple on buses needed more than one bathroom at a time.

@SimTresa you mean stall right? Dad's not too happy that the night we were in Numberburg-sp? that we had to eat at a McDonald's in a "tourist trap" but there weren't many options other then that or street food which was also expensie (hey at least I got pop! even though Fanta in Germany is more yellow then orange). I'm so sick of water that first thing I will do when I get home is literally go downstairs 2 get a drink of pop from the basement fridge. I will even have some of sis's if there is any if I have to.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

In some places in Europe you have to to pay to use "public" washrooms and in some have to go through a turnstile. Yesterday when we were in Rothenburg the coach parking lot washroom-the machine wasn't working (ie accepting coins)..so some people were crawling under the turnstile (Mom included), squeezing through the partially turned exit turnstile, hopping over the accessibility entrance (which also wasn't opening) and I squeezed through the railing at the side of the accessibility entrance.

In a different toilet story- days earlier that we were at a "comfort" stop and there were only 3 stalls but only 1 of the three were opened and by the time Mom and I came out there was a 2nd busload of people. Our tour guide Dori told us when back on the bus it was "too early" to open up the 2 other stalls.

Those are some interesting bathroom adventures. I guess they didn't want to believe poeple on buses needed more than one bathroom at a time.

@SimTresa you mean stall right? Dad's not too happy that the night we were in Numberburg-sp? that we had to eat at a McDonald's in a "tourist trap" but there weren't many options other then that or street food which was also expensie (hey at least I got pop! even though Fanta in Germany is more yellow then orange). I'm so sick of water that first thing I will do when I get home is literally go downstairs 2 get a drink of pop from the basement fridge. I will even have some of sis's if there is any if I have to.

i thought your parents don't let you drink soda. basing that on things you posted in the past.
  • Options
    my brother told my nieces aunties age on my birthday. i wonder if its just a coincedence hes turning one of the bigger ages and i keep thinking up and telling mom intresting things to do with skeletons. not my fault his birthday is in october. :p
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Just a reminder to all you story writers & story writer wannabes .. October theme is up!

This is a great opportunity to hone your skills & get awesome exposure!

Join the fun in one of two categories .. Veteran or Novice. Hope to see you there!

Monthly Simlit Short Story Challenge: October 2019 Theme

8LBnqSj.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    noel got a call from his girlfriend . she named his new son wendell. then my game crashed.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Antoher new chapter. I'm having fun exploring the conservationist career even though it's buggy.

4.5 Wildlife Technician

9tOKcNE.png
    image.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Here is Chapter Eight of The Death Trap. Be prepared for some sadness coming in- though not as intense as what I have in store.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Here is Chapter Eight of The Death Trap. Be prepared for some sadness coming in- though not as intense as what I have in store.

well a story called death trap is probably not a comedy. :)
  • Options

Yeah... but I just got Realm of Magic, so I can finally do this comedy I've been wanting to do for a long time. Expect a release early November, and if the Death Trap is popular enough I'll continue that as well.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Yeah... but I just got Realm of Magic, so I can finally do this comedy I've been wanting to do for a long time. Expect a release early November, and if the Death Trap is popular enough I'll continue that as well.

sounds like a plan.

i hope to write tommorrow too but noel and lauren really should stop hitting each other. whats nuts is its sponteneous.
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
  • Options
    cause of columbus day most of my tv shows aren't on. even though im american i never relly understood what columbus day is.

so i guess i spend today figuring out how to get or at least why noel and lauren fight.
  • Options

i thought your parents don't let you drink soda. basing that on things you posted in the past.

I can have pop if I'm at Pickering Town Centre on my own (or with the program) for lunch. Or I can have pop if I'm with friends at a Tim Horton's. I can have pop if I'm at the ROM or another "Field" trip with the program or have pop at the program's Christmas social. I can have pop on the plane if I want. Mom says I can even have 3 cans (one per day from Wednesday-Thursday). But think of it like this expect for today-Cappinchio and the day I was in Numberburg-McDonald's pop (plus all OJ I drank the last 11 days for breakfast) all I have to drink from 7, 8, am in the morning to the time I get to bed (11:30 at night or 23:30 in military time) is plain water. When I'm am at home I have at least water with drink mixes twice a day. That I'm so sick of plain water
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I can have pop if I'm at Pickering Town Centre on my own (or with the program) for lunch. Or I can have pop if I'm with friends at a Tim Horton's. I can have pop if I'm at the ROM or another "Field" trip with the program or have pop at the program's Christmas social. I can have pop on the plane if I want. Mom says I can even have 3 cans (one per day from Wednesday-Thursday). But think of it like this expect for today-Cappinchio and the day I was in Numberburg-McDonald's pop (plus all OJ I drank the last 11 days for breakfast) all I have to drink from 7, 8, am in the morning to the time I get to bed (11:30 at night or 23:30 in military time) is plain water. When I'm am at home I have at least water with drink mixes twice a day. That I'm so sick of plain water

mom andi recently found a store that sells flavored water here. its rare to find that .its plain flavored water 99 percent of the time you have to buy soda water to get the flavors already in it so i was happy. i used to use drink mix,
  • Options

mom andi recently found a store that sells flavored water here. its rare to find that .its plain flavored water 99 percent of the time you have to buy soda water to get the flavors already in it so i was happy. i used to use drink mix,

but those flavoured water is as about a bit more expensive both here in Europe or back at home then drink mixes. I just want ANYTHING then plain water
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

but those flavoured water is as about a bit more expensive both here in Europe or back at home then drink mixes. I just want ANYTHING then plain water

mom and i found a place that sells a case of 24 cheap.
  • Options
    Hey there, I forgot to mention I made a couple more posts for Rainbow Sundae... Enjoy!

Rainbow Sundae 2.29

Rainbow Sundae 2.29.2
  • Options
    Hey there, I forgot to mention I made a couple more posts for Rainbow Sundae... Enjoy!

Rainbow Sundae 2.29

Rainbow Sundae 2.29.2

what happened to 2.29.1?

• Options

Rainbow Sundae 2.29

Rainbow Sundae 2.29.2

what happened to 2.29.1?

The 2.29 is the first part. 2.29.2 is just part two. There were too many pictures so I didn't want to put them all on the same page. Just to make it easier to load everything.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    So bright and shiny in the day (at least here) and already a post... Here ya go!

Rainbow Sundae 2.30

It’s been a couple hours and here’s another one for ya:

Rainbow Sundae 2.31
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options

Rainbow Sundae 2.29

Rainbow Sundae 2.29.2

what happened to 2.29.1?

The 2.29 is the first part. 2.29.2 is just part two. There were too many pictures so I didn't want to put them all on the same page. Just to make it easier to load everything.

makes sense
  • Options
    Another chapter... I’m really sorry for this one everyone.

• Options
    Another chapter... I’m really sorry for this one everyone.

lol srry its just ayden marries elsa bergjensen and sissy loves elsa. because my story is technically a rewrite.( things get added but the benders part remamains the same) ayden and elsa get divorced. last time elsa died before i got to that part and i was like sorry sis. she died in a house fire.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top