The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    Nope.

HYE stayed with relatives that lived in another country for a while? ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    โ™ฅ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around โ™ฅ
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,737 Member
    I donโ€™t think I have relatives in another country.

HYE gotten an award?
  • Options
    If honor roll certificates and medals are considered an "award" by your logic, I guess. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

HYE lived near or by a historic landmark? ๐Ÿ—ฟ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    โ™ฅ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around โ™ฅ
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,109 Member
    Yes, there are several landmarks with historical significance near where I live. They aren't the type with large amounts of tourism, but they're important to history nonetheless.

HYE been to a national park?
  • Options
    Nope.

HYE witnessed something that you probably shouldn't had seen? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    Nothing that caused any issues, at any rate.

HYE taken a picture that surprised you?
  • Options
    Nope.

HYE regretted something that you did, but by the time that you realized, it was too late? ๐Ÿฅฒ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    A few times. Usually something I said.

HYE taken a train to another city?
  • Options
    Nope, but I kind of want to though. ๐Ÿš‰

HYE missed an event that you wanted to go to because something unexpected happened? ๐Ÿ˜ข
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yes, that has definitely happened a couple of times that I can think of at the moment.

HYE had someone play the doorbell ditch (a.k.a. ding-dong ditch) prank at your front door?
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    Nope.

HYE played a video game that was hard to beat? ๐ŸŽฎ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, when I was a kid I played a video game version of The Lord of the Rings with my brothers on their Xbox. It was some type of strategy game where you build armies and structures to train them. Anyway, we played together as the good guys and fought against Sauron's armies (which were controlled by the computer). The game was quite challenging for me, though I recall my brothers being way better at playing it.

HYE been riding in or driving a vehicle during a blizzard?
  • Options
    Again, not a driver, so nope.

HYE seen a dolphin up close while on a boat or swimming in the ocean? ๐Ÿฌ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    I have. They were playing in my uncles boat wake and Iโ€™ve watched them feeding under the piers in Florida.

HYE seen a flamingo?

• Options
    Nope.

HYE cheated on a test before? ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿซ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    No. My parents taught me about how important honesty is in life when I was growing up and how dishonesty will catch up to you in some way eventually.

HYE gone all of the way across a suspension bridge?
  • Options
    Yup, got one where I live. ๐Ÿ‘

HYE participated in a science fair? ๐ŸŒ‹
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yes, I participated in one once in elementary school. My project was a model rocket, which was not very sophisticated compared to most other kids' projects. Science fairs were generally more of a guy thing than a girl thing, so I wasn't interested in making something all that complicated. One of my brothers put in a crazy amount of effort with one his projects and ended up winning first prize.

HYE won an award or prize for something?
  • Options
    Yes, multiple times actually.

HYE owned something that was super expensive? ๐Ÿ’ฒ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    Yes! My mum and dad bought me a really expensive amethyst necklace for my 15th birthday. I wear it sometimes but keep it in its case most of the time :)

HYE done a back flip?
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Hm... I don't think I've ever done a backflip, but I would break my spine if I tried to do one now. :lol:

HYE gotten food stolen by an animal?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nope. ๐Ÿ˜‚

HYE felled in a body of water by accident? ๐Ÿ’ฆ
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yes, I fell into a lake while on a camping trip with my family as a kid. It happened because I got way too close to the edge of the water and lost my balance on some slippery rocks. Thankfully, I didn't get injured; just really wet.

HYE eaten a seafood salad?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Nope.

HYE went a long time without using a computer? ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ
    Post edited by MarteziaKing on
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    Yes quite a few times actually.

I had one occasion where my computer died and it took me a long time to save up for a new one. I think, in total, I was without my computer for about 4 months which is the longest I've ever gone without using it.

Another time I had a really bad infection in my finger nail and was admitted to hospital because it became sepsis. I spent a long time in ICU and then was on a ward for just over 3 weeks - it felt a lot longer!
    Funny how I miss my computer so much when I'm away from it lol.

HYE owned your own business?
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top