Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New patch upadate 3-26-15

<3 This is what I love about it so far...this new little "pack" option that shows everything you owned so far with your sim 4 basegame and I really love that it shows you all features and items that comes with that pack..
1884_zpsx7qvz8xj.jpg1883_zpststbigke.jpg1878_zpsn2dnywk4.jpg1877_zpsfubenjzc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WormMommyWormMommy Posts: 124 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere but I didn't get an update. Updates normally occur automatically when I start Origin but this time, nothing. What am I missing?

Edit--Never mind. I kept clicking around Origin and got a prompt. Never mind...::slinks back to cave::
    I sim. Therefore, I am.
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    WormMommy wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere but I didn't get an update. Updates normally occur automatically when I start Origin but this time, nothing. What am I missing?

Edit--Never mind. I kept clicking around Origin and got a prompt. Never mind...::slinks back to cave::

Sorry I missed your reply I have three yoga classes to teach tonight in RL so after i took a few pics (above) of my in game screen with my phone (that came out rather blurred because I was in a rush) ....I left right out the door...I'm texting now from my phone.... I'm on a little break here before my other class begin ,,,,glad to see you got it now <3