Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The graphics doesn't look good with TAB key on

I've played Sims 3 and Sims 4 in Bootcamp on my I Mac computer. Yesterday, I newly installed the sims 4 on Mac and opened my game. The graphics look a bit foggy as compared to the graphics in Bootcamp. I pressed 'Tab' key to look around a town and suddenly gets very blurry. Is there any solution to make it clearer while using TAB key?

NGKJxm7.jpg

This is the one while using TAB key

qhlhQkr.jpg

This is the one with UI on.

My computer spec:

i7 3770, 3.40ghz
256 GBs of Flash Storage,
32GB Ram, Geforce GTX 680MX 2GBs

Comments

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Have you fiddled with the graphics options? There is a mod that gets rid of the blurry background, may be worth going over to MTS to have a look :)
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    theanimastertheanimaster Posts: 17 New Member
    "It's a FEATURE not a BUG!"
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited March 2015
    Have you fiddled with the graphics options? There is a mod that gets rid of the blurry background, may be worth going over to MTS to have a look :)
    Oh I noticed your reply just now, sorry for this. My graphics option is ok. I've never touched it. Yeah I have that mod too. :) shimrod improve lighting and Brighter Lights V 1.1. One is for the out light and the other one is for inner light I guess. But still very blurry.

Wired point is that I didn't have this sign while playing Sims 4 on Windows of Bootcamp but the fan was very noisy so I turned back to Mac system, and updated everything. I downloaded The Sims 4 over 5 hrs from Origin and installed. Then I started to have this sign on Mac but the fan is very quiet now. :D

Maybe, I can guess the 2 Mods are not working properly on Mac?

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    I was thinking of the No Blur In The Distance mod :)
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    Ohhh... Ok thanks! I will try that one! :D
  • Options
    Thank you! That mod is working perfectly! :D