Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't read.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CherryWillCherryWill Posts: 130 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ohhhhhhh kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay????
  • Options
    RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    So if your next story isn't a comedy, what'll it be?
  • Options
    MedeousMedeous Posts: 1,085 Member
    edited August 2009
    I didn't find it laugh out loud funny. They were just a collection of random pics to me. Cute and I can see how fond of them you are, but not hilariously entertaining to the general public.
  • Options
    Kjsplosion1Kjsplosion1 Posts: 645 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ignore.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Poor innocent kids, on the Sims 3 site.
  • Options
    DemeterDollDemeterDoll Posts: 206 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think that "story" is a waste of time. The pictures are ugly, uninteresting, and mostly stupid subject matter. The commentary was poorly written, boring, and sometimes obnoxious.

Isn't a story supposed to have a plot? It's not even worth while as a collection of funny screenshots.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Medeous wrote:
    I didn't find it laugh out loud funny. They were just a collection of random pics to me. Cute and I can see how fond of them you are, but not hilariously entertaining to the general public.

That's alright, I knew everyone wouldn't find it as funny as me. (I have an.. odd sense of humor, let's leave it at that. I'm just thankful that you were considerate enough to state your opinion in a non-offensive manner.

@Ruby: Yay, you replied! (Lol, I read your Grimmy thread and I love it!) My next story is going to be a drama, about a happily married couple with beautiful children who seem to have everything going for them. The dad will get busier with work and the wife will find solace in another man's arms, and then it all comes crashing down. (There will be twists, so don't think I'm giving too much away here, or that it's cliche, lol.)
  • Options
    peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought the parts about the glitches were humorous, but the other parts seemed a bit awkward.
    All in all, it was amusing. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think that "story" is a waste of time. The pictures are ugly, uninteresting, and mostly stupid subject matter. The commentary was poorly written, boring, and sometimes obnoxious.

Isn't a story supposed to have a plot? It's not even worth while as a collection of funny screenshots.

I think it's pretty obvious that you didn't read the first post of this thread or the title of the 'story'. I said it wasn't a story in the true sense of the word, and hello, the title says 'Compilation of Funniest and Sexiest Pics'. (Which means it obviously won't have a plot or characters, it's just the funniest and sexiest pictures that I have taken in my game. I never said that they were the funniest or sexiest pictures out of everyone's.) And again I reiterate, yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you don't have to be so insulting.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ignore.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I will share my opinion with you, because I just can't help myself.

First of all, I am aware you like the whole "Playboy type, sexy stories" but there are kids on the site, and I bet the parents would be dissapointed.
    Secondly, the 'story' as you call it, was poorly written, there was no plot, and sadly it wasn't funny. Or atleast mostly to the general public on here.
    Your grammar seemed poor, and swearing in stories on this site, is against the rules. Once again, think of the children.
    Third, the images were poor quality, and badly taken. If you want good shots, raise the graphics, and use 'Tab' to get closer, and farther to the subjects in the picture.

I do understand that these are the funniest and sexiest pictures taken in your story, and not everyone may like it, but when posting it on the exchange, you have to be prepared for critisism, and opinions regarding it.

Future as a comedian, is sadly out. How about trying romance? Just don't get too explict.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I will share my opinion with you, because I just can't help myself.

First of all, I am aware you like the whole "Playboy type, sexy stories" but there are kids on the site, and I bet the parents would be dissapointed.
    Secondly, the 'story' as you call it, was poorly written, there was no plot, and sadly it wasn't funny. Or atleast mostly to the general public on here.
    Your grammar seemed poor, and swearing in stories on this site, is against the rules. Once again, think of the children.
    Third, the images were poor quality, and badly taken. If you want good shots, raise the graphics, and use 'Tab' to get closer, and farther to the subjects in the picture.

I do understand that these are the funniest and sexiest pictures taken in your story, and not everyone may like it, but when posting it on the exchange, you have to be prepared for critisism, and opinions regarding it.

Future as a comedian, is sadly out. How about trying romance? Just don't get too explict.

-takes deep breath- As I said before, in the original post of this thread, it is not a story in the actual sense of the word (ie; plot, characters, etc.) And as for the kid-friendly thing, I didn't really think about that because most of the people I see on the forum are either teenagers or adults, so I apologize for my lack of consideration on that front.

And to say my grammar was poor, how was it? I spelled everything correctly, I used proper punctuation and capitalization, so I don't know what you found wrong. (If you're talking about the hippie thing or the slang talk in some of the 'sexy' pic captions, that was for pure humor, it was failed humor I realize but it wasn't meant to be typed correctly.) Swearing? I honestly don't know where you got that from. If you are talking about the censored word on the fifth slide, that's just the word c.r.o.t.c.h. I don't see how that is swearing since it's just another name for the private area in between the legs..

As for the graphics, I've already apologized for that in an earlier post of this thread so I'm not going to waste my breath again. And yes I realized there would be criticism, but there is a difference between constructive criticism and being rude/insulting.

And again, I now realize that I wasn't funny at all, so thanks for yet again pointing out that my humor was an epic fail.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So guess what? Since my little compilation of pictures caused many to want to gouge their eyes out, and was very non kid-friendly, I'm going to take it down. I'm sure that's what you all wanted. I'm sure I will be chastized even more for this because you all will think it's because I can't take a little criticism. Criticism is one thing, but insulting and being downright rude is something I'm not fond of, nor is anyone. And thanks to the 5% of you that either positively commented or just stated your displeased opinion in an unoffensive manner, I appreciate that. Have a nice evening everyone.
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I think it's pretty obvious that you didn't read the first post of this thread or the title of the 'story'. I said it wasn't a story in the true sense of the word, and hello, the title says 'Compilation of Funniest and Sexiest Pics'. (Which means it obviously won't have a plot or characters, it's just the funniest and sexiest pictures that I have taken in my game. I never said that they were the funniest or sexiest pictures out of everyone's.) And again I reiterate, yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you don't have to be so insulting.
    So guess what? Since my little compilation of pictures caused many to want to gouge their eyes out, and was very non kid-friendly, I'm going to take it down. I'm sure that's what you all wanted. I'm sure I will be chastized even more for this because you all will think it's because I can't take a little criticism. Criticism is one thing, but insulting and being downright rude is something I'm not fond of, nor is anyone. And thanks to the 5% of you that either positively commented or just stated your displeased opinion in an unoffensive manner, I appreciate that. Have a nice evening everyone.

On the positive side, you have a brilliant future as a drama queen.

I did read it, and I'm actually very good at reading. I felt your story was neither, funny or sexy, and you did ask for comments. I did not use any hateful language. You have obviously written this just to get attention for your story and do not want any comments since anyone that criticizes it gets attacked by you. If you're going to continue posting stuff like this, you will have to get used to hearing it.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    *merged - -give us a delete button please!*
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited August 2009
    i saw the pics* and thought it was nice lol it amused me and i think people really need to lighten up XD

• Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2009
    I don't know what it was about, but you people are being just a tad rude, don't ya think?
  • Options
    BellaCullen25BellaCullen25 Posts: 177 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I was so going to read it and by the time I got to it you had already taken it down! =0(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    How are we being rude?
    I, for one, gave an opinion. She wanted comments, and by posting this on the exchange, she should expect critisism.
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My favourite comment so far is, "I'm actually very good at reading."
    moredrama.gif
  • Options
    BellaCullen25BellaCullen25 Posts: 177 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Taylor0628 wrote:
    I don't know what it was about, but you people are being just a tad rude, don't ya think?

I have to agree. Everybody has a different sense of humor. Trust me, my fiance's is really out there but that doesn't mean I love him any less. You guys can have your opinions but could you just leave it at you didn't like it and that was it?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    On the positive side, you have a brilliant future as a drama queen.

I did read it, and I'm actually very good at reading. I felt your story was neither, funny or sexy, and you did ask for comments. I did not use any hateful language. You have obviously written this just to get attention for your story and do not want any comments since anyone that criticizes it gets attacked by you. If you're going to continue posting stuff like this, you will have to get used to hearing it.

I originally started this thread to see what people thought of my little compilation of pictures. If you are so good at reading then you will notice that there have been people who have expressed their dislike of my story in a non-offensive manner, and I have applauded them for it. And to say that you didn't say anything hateful? Why don't you read your first post again?

Let's see what adjectives you used. 'Ugly', 'stupid', 'boring', and 'obnoxious'. Yeah that's not insulting at all. :roll:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ignore.
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited August 2009
    it was rude in my opinion and i just wouldn't say that to someone who made a story and posted it on here... e_e