Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    SloaneNeko wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @SloaneNeko :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been playing the Sims on and off since it was first released, It is great that you have returned to simming by playing Sims Mobile and have been enjoying doing that. I hope that that you will be able to get a new computer very soon, and so will then be able to enjoy playing Sims 4 :)
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    > Happy simming! :)

Hi rosemow! Thanks for the great welcome. You (and everyone else here) can just call me Neko if you like. Less of a mouthful. :)

You’re welcome Neko :)
  • Options
    aglitteringsimmeraglitteringsimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Hello guys! Yes I have joined relatively late in the sims 3 series but whatever, sims 4 wasn't really for me. I love the sims and what could be better than actually contributing to the posts I read all the time! Feel free to call me glitter, I don't mind.
    An average simmer wasting her life away
    --just kidding, will find a photo of my fave sim soon--
  • Options
    Hello guys! Yes I have joined relatively late in the sims 3 series but whatever, sims 4 wasn't really for me. I love the sims and what could be better than actually contributing to the posts I read all the time! Feel free to call me glitter, I don't mind.

Hello @aglitteringsimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forum threads :) I hope that you will enjoy chatting to fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the sims that are in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    rabidgummibearrabidgummibear Posts: 79 Member
    i am the rabidgummibear!!

[lightning strike and thunderclap]

my name precedes me. i stalks the simblrs and i eats the custom content. i am merciless. i am shameless. i have no life.

howdy, you can call me hazel.

been playing the sims since Sims 1 and have every expansion and stiff back known to man EXCEPT when Sims 4 hit the scene and open world was lost...

Sims 4 got some things right but i honestly never could make the jump and took a hiatus from the series when my laptop got hacked for the third (or maybe fourth) time. now that i'm back, all the cc is gone and many of the simblrs are abandoned. so i figured i needed to try reaching out to see if there are any other latecomers and longtimers who can help me rebuild my miniature worlds.

i eventually want to begin a simblr of my own and post pics and videos of my sims doing things sims probably shouldn't. you know. the kinda things that'd guarantee nasty comments if actual people did them on actual social media.

anyways, that's me and mine.

peace, love and prayers always! =)
  • Options
    i am the rabidgummibear!!

[lightning strike and thunderclap]

my name precedes me. i stalks the simblrs and i eats the custom content. i am merciless. i am shameless. i have no life.

howdy, you can call me hazel.

been playing the sims since Sims 1 and have every expansion and stiff back known to man EXCEPT when Sims 4 hit the scene and open world was lost...

Sims 4 got some things right but i honestly never could make the jump and took a hiatus from the series when my laptop got hacked for the third (or maybe fourth) time. now that i'm back, all the cc is gone and many of the simblrs are abandoned. so i figured i needed to try reaching out to see if there are any other latecomers and longtimers who can help me rebuild my miniature worlds.

i eventually want to begin a simblr of my own and post pics and videos of my sims doing things sims probably shouldn't. you know. the kinda things that'd guarantee nasty comments if actual people did them on actual social media.

anyways, that's me and mine.

peace, love and prayers always! =)

Hello @rabidgummibear. Welcome to the forums.
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released, and have all the expansion and stuff packs for the first three versions. The packs add many great features, activities, venues, worlds, build/buy mode and cas items to the game.
    I am sorry that your computer got hacked :( That wasn’t very nice for it to happen to you.
  • Options
    rabidgummibearrabidgummibear Posts: 79 Member
    @rosemow LoL i said "stiff back"??? stuff pack, stuff pack! dang autocorrect =D
  • Options
    @rosemow LoL i said "stiff back"??? stuff pack, stuff pack! dang autocorrect =D

Hello
    Sometimes the autocorrect does incorrectly change what we have written!
  • Options
    Ano_Ni_MuseAno_Ni_Muse Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello I come to introduce myself for the first time...

You can call me ANM.

My sims history: My first sim game was Sims 3, way back in 2011. I just had the base game and I didn't had any DLC. But it was such a blast. The first time I knew about the sims was on a kids magazine (forgot what is was) and it was the original Sims (TS1). It was about cheats on game. Fast forward, I've been watching simmers Let's Plays on YouTube. And now playing base game Sims 4. But even though I only had base game for TS3 and TS4 I know a lot about the game. :smiley:

P.S. I am not good at introducing myself. And I'm still anxious if I should post this. :wink:
  • Options
    Hello I come to introduce myself for the first time...

You can call me ANM.

My sims history: My first sim game was Sims 3, way back in 2011. I just had the base game and I didn't had any DLC. But it was such a blast. The first time I knew about the sims was on a kids magazine (forgot what is was) and it was the original Sims (TS1). It was about cheats on game. Fast forward, I've been watching simmers Let's Plays on YouTube. And now playing base game Sims 4. But even though I only had base game for TS3 and TS4 I know a lot about the game. :smiley:

P.S. I am not good at introducing myself. And I'm still anxious if I should post this. :wink:

Hello @Ano_Ni_Muse :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have posted your introduction post. I enjoyed reading about when you started simming, and what Sims version you are playing now. It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 in 2011. Simming YouTube videos are enjoyable and great to watch! We can learn many helpful tips and information as we watch the videos. It is great that you play the base game of Sims 4 now. Simming is fun whatever version we play and if we have no packs or many packs! :)
    Simmers will enjoy the new patch that will soon be coming to the base game that will be bringing new terrain tools and a new career to the game .
  • Options
    SpectralValkyrieSpectralValkyrie Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm mainly here to get help with problems that I may face in the Sims, such as bugs or just getting help on how to play the game. I'm not new to the sims, I just recently joined the forums and I'm hoping I have a good time here!

˙ǝslǝ ǝuoʎuɐ llǝʇ ʇ,uop 'ɥɥS ˙uɐɯnɥ ɐ sɐ pǝsᴉnƃsᴉp ʇǝuɐld ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɯoɔ I ˙uooɔɔɐɹ ɐ ɯɐ I
  • Options
    Hello @SpectralValkyrie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The forums threads contain many helpful tips and information about the game. The Sims 4 Help and Tech section of the forums though is now read only. New threads can’t be started asking for help, and older already started tech/help threads can’t be posted on. If you have a Sims 4 bug issue, it would be best to post on the AHQ EA site.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    AndradaMoonAndradaMoon Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone I'm not new to the sims community but I have come with a new username. I am a content creator, just starting out tho. I play the sims to help me cope with my disability.
  • Options
    Hey everyone I'm not new to the sims community but I have come with a new username. I am a content creator, just starting out tho. I play the sims to help me cope with my disability.

Hello @AndradaMoon :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have started making custom content :) The items would add a special touch to your game, as you either furnish your sims homes with them, or your sims wear clothing.
    It is very nice that simming helps you to cope with your disability. Simming is an encouragement for many simmers who are enduring through the effects of their health issues on their day by day lives. I send hugs to you <3 in all that your life is holding.
  • Options
    MaggieMitchellMaggieMitchell Posts: 3 New Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

SAME
  • Options
    Hello @MaggieMitchell :) Welcome to the forums.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and game ideas that you can also try in your own game, and enjoy posting about the Sims that you have in your game.
  • Options
    AmyLynnJohnsonAmyLynnJohnson Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi ! I'm new to the forums but I've been loving and playing The Sims since TS2 ! :smiley: I have discovered the world of mods and CC with TS4, which I only got last year for Chrsitmas, and I am now addicted to real life gameplay mods !
    I can't wait to be a Member and not just a New Member so I can post a new thread. I neeeed to know how to force NPCs to go to work ! I want my foster toddler (mod) to go to preschool (mod) like my family toddlers :cry:
    Anyway, about me : I'm French, I love foreign languages and my playstyle is to have the biggest families possible (in terms of generations) but I always start new families so I don't usually get past the 3rd gen :cry:
  • Options
    Oh and I dream of become of cc and mod creator but I am soooo lazy :lol:
  • Options
    Hi ! I'm new to the forums but I've been loving and playing The Sims since TS2 ! :smiley: I have discovered the world of mods and CC with TS4, which I only got last year for Chrsitmas, and I am now addicted to real life gameplay mods !
    I can't wait to be a Member and not just a New Member so I can post a new thread. I neeeed to know how to force NPCs to go to work ! I want my foster toddler (mod) to go to preschool (mod) like my family toddlers :cry:
    Anyway, about me : I'm French, I love foreign languages and my playstyle is to have the biggest families possible (in terms of generations) but I always start new families so I don't usually get past the 3rd gen :cry:

Hello @AmyLynnJohnson :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. Receiving Sims 4 as a Christmas present last year was very special! :) It was a great gift that you could use and play all year through! There are a lot of great Sims 4 mods and cc! Modders are very kind to share their cc with fellow simmers, so as they can also enjoy having it in their games.
    It is nice that you enjoy playing legacy type families. It is enjoyable seeing the different generations interacting, and seeing how family generations are similar or different to each other
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > AmyLynnJohnson wrote: »
    >
    > Hi ! I'm new to the forums but I've been loving and playing The Sims since TS2 ! :smiley: I have discovered the world of mods and CC with TS4, which I only got last year for Chrsitmas, and I am now addicted to real life gameplay mods !
    > I can't wait to be a Member and not just a New Member so I can post a new thread. I neeeed to know how to force NPCs to go to work ! I want my foster toddler (mod) to go to preschool (mod) like my family toddlers :cry:
    > Anyway, about me : I'm French, I love foreign languages and my playstyle is to have the biggest families possible (in terms of generations) but I always start new families so I don't usually get past the 3rd gen :cry:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AmyLynnJohnson :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. Receiving Sims 4 as a Christmas present last year was very special! :) It was a great gift that you could use and play all year through! There are a lot of great Sims 4 mods and cc! Modders are very kind to share their cc with fellow simmers, so as they can also enjoy having it in their games.
    > It is nice that you enjoy playing legacy type families. It is enjoyable seeing the different generations interacting, and seeing how family generations are similar or different to each other

Thank you for welcoming me here, and, from what I see, for taking the time to welcome everyone here !! You are awesome !
    Have a wonderful simming day !
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > AmyLynnJohnson wrote: »
    >
    > Hi ! I'm new to the forums but I've been loving and playing The Sims since TS2 ! :smiley: I have discovered the world of mods and CC with TS4, which I only got last year for Chrsitmas, and I am now addicted to real life gameplay mods !
    > I can't wait to be a Member and not just a New Member so I can post a new thread. I neeeed to know how to force NPCs to go to work ! I want my foster toddler (mod) to go to preschool (mod) like my family toddlers :cry:
    > Anyway, about me : I'm French, I love foreign languages and my playstyle is to have the biggest families possible (in terms of generations) but I always start new families so I don't usually get past the 3rd gen :cry:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AmyLynnJohnson :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. Receiving Sims 4 as a Christmas present last year was very special! :) It was a great gift that you could use and play all year through! There are a lot of great Sims 4 mods and cc! Modders are very kind to share their cc with fellow simmers, so as they can also enjoy having it in their games.
    > It is nice that you enjoy playing legacy type families. It is enjoyable seeing the different generations interacting, and seeing how family generations are similar or different to each other

Thank you for welcoming me here, and, from what I see, for taking the time to welcome everyone here !! You are awesome !
    Have a wonderful simming day !

You’re welcome @AmyLynnJohnson :)
  • Options
    lilycross1356lilycross1356 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi guys, my name is Lily :3 I've been simming since Sims 2 back in 2008 on my Windows 7 Vista. I love trying my hand at challenges, but I normally fail because I cheat so often :P That being said though, I play a wide array of games and started blogging (yesterday) about a few Sims 4 challenges I'm doing. I enjoy my mods too, but I don't think my computer can run them.
  • Options
    Hi guys, my name is Lily :3 I've been simming since Sims 2 back in 2008 on my Windows 7 Vista. I love trying my hand at challenges, but I normally fail because I cheat so often :P That being said though, I play a wide array of games and started blogging (yesterday) about a few Sims 4 challenges I'm doing. I enjoy my mods too, but I don't think my computer can run them.

Hello @lilycross1356 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2008 when you started playing Sims 2. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the years and enjoyed seeing how their lives developed in your game. I hope that your sims 4 challenges that you are now doing in your game go well!
    It is very nice that you have a simming blog. Simmers would enjoy reading about the Sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @AmyLynnJohnson Hi, I'm new, too! I usually don't get past the 3rd gen, either! Trying to change that this time around.

I'm currently playing a generational game with a created family in Willow Creek that marries into the Goth and Lane families (currently on 2nd gen). Some of them eventually moved to the city. I like to blog the events in my sims' lives because that makes it more "real." I like to build lots, decorate interiors, and I really like to revamp City Living apartments for the personality of whichever sim is moving in. I love animals IRL, so I really love the pets expansion, and I'm in love with all of my simulated pets!! It's ridiculous that I'm so attached, but they're so cute, I can't help it. :)
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    @AmyLynnJohnson Hi, I'm new, too! I usually don't get past the 3rd gen, either! Trying to change that this time around.

I'm currently playing a generational game with a created family in Willow Creek that marries into the Goth and Lane families (currently on 2nd gen). Some of them eventually moved to the city. I like to blog the events in my sims' lives because that makes it more "real." I like to build lots, decorate interiors, and I really like to revamp City Living apartments for the personality of whichever sim is moving in. I love animals IRL, so I really love the pets expansion, and I'm in love with all of my simulated pets!! It's ridiculous that I'm so attached, but they're so cute, I can't help it. :)

Hello @QueenofMyshuno :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are playing a generational family game in Willow Creek. I hope that it continued to go well, and that you enjoy seeing how the lives of the new generations of sims develop in your game. It is nice that you blog the events of their lives. It will be a great way to look back later on, to remember again what happened in their lives.
    Building and furnishing homes is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable furnishing the homes to suit the needs and interests of the Sims households who live there.
    The pets in Cats and Dogs pack are very cute! It is very nice that they are special to you :) It is a great expansion pack!
  • Options
    lenorcalenorca Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm not new to the Sims but have all these years just read the forums and found out I still have my 5 y o account in use so this is my third post during all these years :D Been simming since the beginning of Sims 1 that I think I have played most in the franchise, but Sims 4 will definitely make a close second. I tend to be a sporadic player where I can play the Sims for months and then suddenly keep a long, several years lasting break. After the Sims 3 I was a bit overwhelmed and didn't buy the Sims 4 until late '17. To be honest I was really sceptical to the Sims 4 at first, but in the end I have found it to be much more detailed and full of little surprises I love. I really enjoy most of the graphics and nowadays mostly play with normal speed so I can enjoy all the little details and watch the sims reactions to different events. I also find the soundscape in Sims 4 to be best in the franchise - love love love listening to sims visiting Granite Falls or getting a massage!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top