Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims4 story. The Life Of Vanessa Rosa

JadeLake28JadeLake28 Posts: 10 New Member
Introductions.
Well welcome guys. This has been a long time coming. Beware pictures will be coming and the full introductions to characters and such will be up soon. Here I explain what kind of story I will be posting so here goes.

The story begins with me introducing you to Vanessa Rosa. She is a newcomer to Oasis Springs, all alone in the suburbs, with no parents for guidance. Finding her feet all by herself. She finds communicating and meeting people around town a way of becoming at ease however unsure of what career path she wishes to enrol into she starts To go Tom the clubs and begin to gain skills in comedy as a way for her to come out of her shell but is unsatisfied with her new job in the entertainer career and starts to look else where and so she keeps her social need up and meets a nice guy called Don and attraction flies although whilst Vanessa is still new to town she isnt so sure in falling for the town hot guy who is known for his charm ways and tries to find friendship in someone who is okay with just being friends for a while and that's when she met Eliot who is impressed with Vanessa's comedy skill and becomes at ease around her until Vanessa tells him how she feels and she is falling for him badly in love with him that is. However it becomes apparent that Young Elliot does not feel the same. Well. If so he is playing hard to get, so. Vanessa being Vanessa feeling unwanted and unsure and feeling all kinda of vulnerable finds comfort in flirting with Don who gives into the flirtation but that is all it ends up being... Can Vanessa find love with Elliot and hope his feelings for her are the same as hers for him or will it be too late for both of them?