Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decades Challenge

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    At last, the long-awaited update to the #DecadesChallenge Rules has arrived! The update includes My Wedding Stories, Werewolves, High School Years, Growing Together, and all Kits released as of 6/1/2023. I have also worked to capture two years’ worth of base game updates - if you notice that there’s something missing from this update, please let me know!

The biggest change is a MASSIVE overhaul to Aging & Time which was required with the introduction of Infants. Later this week I plan to share a spreadsheet which can serve as a time calculator based on the year each of your Sims is born, so be on the lookout for that soon!

https://CuteCoffeeGal.com

CuteCoffeeGal-Infant-Update.png
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • Options
    fireflysmelodyfireflysmelody Posts: 11 New Member
    > @CuteCoffeeGal said:
    > The biggest change is a MASSIVE overhaul to Aging & Time which was required with the introduction of Infants. Later this week I plan to share a spreadsheet which can serve as a time calculator based on the year each of your Sims is born, so be on the lookout for that soon!

I just wanted to let you know that 1907-1924 (normal timeline) Early and Late have been reversed (the first day of 1907, 1908, etc is always termed Late 19xx, and the second day Early 19xx). It's absolutely no big deal, but I figured maybe you'd like to know. I love the overhaul and spreadsheets. That must have been an insane amount of work, thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top