Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will not allow me to download

I already purchased and have played the Sims 4 on my PC. I logged into Origin and am attempting to download it onto my Mac and there is no download button. Origin is online, I updated it, my mac exceeds the system requirements, and I even restarted my entire computer. It'll let me hover over the game and pops up the normal window, but there just is no download button. Anybody have any ideas as to why?

Comments

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    I already purchased and have played the Sims 4 on my PC. I logged into Origin and am attempting to download it onto my Mac and there is no download button. Origin is online, I updated it, my mac exceeds the system requirements, and I even restarted my entire computer. It'll let me hover over the game and pops up the normal window, but there just is no download button. Anybody have any ideas as to why?

What is it showing? Mine said available at 18:00 (I'm in the UK) when I hovered over the Sims 4 icon in My Library. As soon as it got to 6pm it was available.

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    incineratingsunincineratingsun Posts: 2 New Member
    in the box where it usually has a button to click that says "play" or "download", there just isn't a button at all. I can click on the game, it just won't give me the option to download it. I've refreshed it every 10 seconds and still nothing.
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling Origin.
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    This may sound silly but are you sure you aren't hovering over the demo? I did that before thinking it was sims 4 and couldn't figure out why I couldn't download it lol.
    WLfAA9V.png