Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    Vanderpump Rules or anything belonging to the Real Housewives series. But, fictionally, The Office (filmed in a reality show way).

What genre of music do you like?
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    uglypisces wrote: »
    Vanderpump Rules or anything belonging to the Real Housewives series. But, fictionally, The Office (filmed in a reality show way).

What genre of music do you like?

Lol I’m watching real housewives of Beverly Hills right now (been binge watching it for a few weeks now)

My fave is 90s alternative, also love any modern alternative or pop like charli xcx or lana del rey

Same question?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    Same here, but I also like classic rock and R&B.

Favorite tv show?
  • Options
    Degrassi, shameless, parks & recreation

Do you watch tv or movies more?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    Depends. I literally only watch one show at a time on Netflix, and when I'm not watching that show, I'm probably watching a movie.

What's your favorite color?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Black to match my soul.

Do you wear rings?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sometimes. I don't need to wear one (engagement, wedding, stackables, etc.) so I usually wear a birthstone one as an accessory.

Do you have any piercings?
  • Options
    3 on one ear, 2 on the other

Do you want a tattoo? (If you have tattoos, do you want another?)
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Negative. Tats aren't my kind of thing.

What is an item from any video game you have played, that would be useful or fun to have in the real world?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    The vibrating bed from TS1?
    I know it came back in TS3, but the original one was such an advance—prior to its introduction, there was no woohoo (just some relatively chaste kissing), and then the bed showed up and really didn't leave things open to interpretation.

But seriously (sort of), if you exclude all the magic items (which I'm only doing because if magic exists, then so many other rules change as well, and so how do you tell whether an object is actually useful in that scenario), there's... ummm... huh.

Okay, I don't know if it's the *best*, but how about the Minus One Kelvin fridge from TS3? (This would be the one you get when your sim becomes a Five-star Chef.) It makes every meal you use it to prepare so much better, and it can put you in a good mood just by itself. Imagine having one of those things in your kitchen and using it every time you cook. That would make eating a lot more enjoyable every single day, and if we actually got moodlets, it would be even better.

Same question, why not, it's a fun one.
  • Options
    BFG from Doom. :D:grimace:

Who's your idol?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited February 2018
    Used to have a lot of celebrity idols. But now, you hear all kinds of things coming out of the woodwork, like with Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Bryan Singer, etc.

I guess I still idolize Leonardo DiCaprio for being an amazing actor (finally got his Oscar win). I also idolize talk show hosts who spoke out for moral reasons at risk of getting their reputation tarnished, people like Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Meyers, or Trevor Noah. I mean, in your darkest days, just seeing good people like that standing up for what's right would brighten things up just a little.

I idolize Common and John Legend for being able to write such amazing songs that touched my heart (specifically "Glory" #TheWarIsNotOver). I idolize Chris Evans for playing a war hero - within and without his role as Captain America, as he too also spoke out on Twitter against injustice.

What’s something your brain tried to make you do and you had to will yourself not to do it?
  • Options
    My brain told me to kill my cat once. :scream: The frickity frick frack was wrong with me. I know.

Do you know how to edit videos?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I know the basics.

Any big plans for the weekend?
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    My boyfriend is visiting and we’re going out to da bars

What’s your favorite homemade meal?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Maybe broccoli and potato soup :lol: But I have a lot... just that currently.

Same question.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Probably a Sunday Roast? I love everything that's homemade, but if I had to pick a favourite I guess it would be that.

Similar question, but what is your favourite thing to cook / bake?
  • Options
    lol I only know how to cook instant noodles! :lol:

What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Trapping my toe in a door. I was 6 and it hurt!! I was behind the door and it trapped my toe when someone opened it. It was one of these doors..
    15a156300a16035f3740b37de506fbc8.jpg
    Favourite book?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Trapping my toe in a door. I was 6 and it hurt!! I was behind the door and it trapped my toe when someone opened it. It was one of these doors..
    15a156300a16035f3740b37de506fbc8.jpg
    Oh yeah, that definitely hurts. I think it hurts no matter what age you are. lol I hate it when that happens.

Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Favourite book?
    The "Give Yourself Goosebumps" CYOA series.

If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ugh there's so many questions I want answers for! I would probably ask what the cure for cancer is (I know, kinda cliché).

Same question
  • Options
    Will I ever find love? Hahaha, not so important but I think it will be funny to know, just for fun. :grimace:

If you could have a character/mascot to represent your life story, what would it be?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have no idea, but let's say... a blind bird? They seem to hit windows a lot and well, I do too. :joy:

What's your biggest dream?
  • Options
    To be a fairly popular singer. Not like super popular like Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. But just well known enough.

Do you like chicken nuggets?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I used to love chicken nuggets, especially McDonald's. I could eat them all day without getting sick of them. Now, I could barely eat up 6 of them without getting tired of it.

KFC's nuggets still taste amazing though.

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?