Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    April.

Has your birthday ever been on the same day as a fullmoon
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    Not that i know of, maybe?

Do u live near any well known landmarks/places?
  • Options
    Alfie90Alfie90 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Where I live is famous for Robin Hood, there's also the house used in the Batman films which is annoying because it's full of tourists whenever I take the dogs a walk :lol:

What about you?

• Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    No, not really.

What was your favorite vacation ever?
  • Options
    RENAMED0420221215RENAMED0420221215 Posts: 24 New Member
    Down under.

How many origin accounts do you have?
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    one

favorite horror movie?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hmmmm. There are a lot that I love. Right now I'm thinking either Halloween, April Fool's Day or The Haunting (original versions of all of them).

How about you?
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    I don't have one favorite, I like a lot of horror movies, but almost never love any of them. I like realistic ones the most. Horror movies are hard to do right, in my opinion. Finding a really good one is rare.

you have to "live" in (get thrown in) a horror movie and survive it, which one/what kind? (excuse weird wording)
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Some kinda zombie apocolypse movie for sure.

What is your favourite thing to eat around christmas time?
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    chocolate. and christmas cheese!

do you get seasick?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I agree - they are hard to do right! I'm glad that the fact that I've watched 600-something proved worth it... Even though the percentage of loved movies isn't huge if one's to compare!

A haunted house-one. It feels as if the number of deaths aren't usually very high in those and I wouldn't get as traumatized as if I was thrown into, say... a slasher or something. Or a movie about demons, brrr.

For the love of... so late! No, I never got seasick.

Do you get carsick?
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    When I'm hungry...

Are you allergic to any foods you know of?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Lightfield wrote: »
    A haunted house-one. It feels as if the number of deaths aren't usually very high in those and I wouldn't get as traumatized as if I was thrown into, say... a slasher or something. Or a movie about demons, brrr.
    I saw a movie like that recently, where a group of young adults get "stuck" in a cheesy slasher! I thought it was a fun idea, movie was alrightttt,
    good actors though. as for surviving one, I've thought about this, and I honestly can't see myself surviving any sort of horror movie, haha. maybe a haunted house one like you said. but only if it's as harmless as greveholm. I would have to be that special one that makes it to the end because they're special in some way to survive, the finallll one.

I'm not allergic to anything. unless it's something gross, then I definitely totally am and can't eat it and yes you have to get me something else.

what's your favorite rides/things to do at a carnival?
  • Options
    I don't like carnivals that much.
    Yes, I am ready for christmas/solstice/whatever

What were you for Halloween?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I was a responsible adult and childrens party host. not exactly an award-winning costume lol.

how do you feel about the new year?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    lejoninna wrote: »
    I saw a movie like that recently, where a group of young adults get "stuck" in a cheesy slasher! I thought it was a fun idea, movie was alrightttt,
    good actors though. as for surviving one, I've thought about this, and I honestly can't see myself surviving any sort of horror movie, haha. maybe a haunted house one like you said. but only if it's as harmless as greveholm. I would have to be that special one that makes it to end because they're special in some way to survive, the finallll one.
    Which movie was it? (I quite recently watched Final Girls, which was alright, rather entertaining, so I'm wondering if it's the same?) Yesss, special one! And ohh Greveholm!!! <3 I watched the entire series from -96 the day before yesterday, and the entire series from -12 yesterday! Jean... ohh, Jean...

Late with answer agaiiinnnn... I'll make the best of the year, haha, plain and simple! (But I'm feeling old...)

What's your favourite holiday tradition? (Any holiday.)
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,719 Member
    Nothing cuz I don't have any.

Are you sad lonely person?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    My favourite candy would be brigadeiro.

Late again. No, I'm a happy (when my frikkin' disorders don't play with me) person with lovely people around me.

What's your favourite dessert?
  • Options
    Cheesecake!

Favorite Icecream flavor?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Chocolate

Yours?
  • Options
    Mint or strawberry

Favorite kind of chocolate
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,431 Member
    Plain.

Do you tend to argue with yourself?
    Jg9d2vj.gif
    'Appears in a lime-green Honda Integra that reaches speeds up to 315 KPH.'
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,719 Member
    White chocolate which isn't really one but I guess I don't like real chocolate, maybe dark chocolate is my second fav.

Do you own a printer at home?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif