Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regarding 'Game Packs'

Hahaha, very good. Nice joke EA.
So when's the first expansion pack come out?
q6goV2s.png
Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I see the Game Packs as the New Store Premium sets. They'll work for people who want more to do in the game and it's a good idea for EA to make more money since I haven't seen a Store yet. :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I see the Game Packs as the New Store Premium sets. They'll work for people who want more to do in the game and it's a good idea for EA to make more money since I haven't seen a Store yet. :)

That's exactly how I see them as well. Venues were almost $20 and standard editions of worlds were slightly more than that, in the Sims 3 store. Given that these worlds are not as large as Sims 3 worlds but larger than a venue, I'd say this is a very good comparison and compromise of the two, at least price wise, to represent offerings instead of through a Sims 4 store.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well in my book all gamepacks and future game packs should be free and cost 0$
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »

That would be nice, I don't disagree, but I don't think EA's a charity business.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    FosoSamFosoSam Posts: 637 Member

I see it as this, but also as them attempting to rebrand them as 'like expansion packs'. I was already never a fan of Stuff packs, let alone the store sets and worlds.

It honestly feels like I am going to have to purchase the individual bits and pieces of gameplay I want, and that is really not on.
    q6goV2s.png
    Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Well lets hope in the next few months.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2015
    FosoSam wrote: »

I see it as this, but also as them attempting to rebrand them as 'like expansion packs'. I was already never a fan of Stuff packs, let alone the store sets and worlds.

It honestly feels like I am going to have to purchase the individual bits and pieces of gameplay I want, and that is really not on.

They are like Expansion packs... They've* like split Expansion into 3 (3 destinations in WA/Bon Voyage) and we only got one so far. They get to up the price and we get to choose if we want them.

It's not good for our wallet but good for people who only wanted France and not China from WA or even didn't want them.

So, options are good, the price is a little high and I don't like DLC through Origin. But, can't play this game without Origin so I'm kinda stuck. :(
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »

:#
    WLfAA9V.png