Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Xo Legacy

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
Hey, guys--I've posted my other stories, but forgot about my favorite one--my legacy story. It's comedic in that I sort of make fun of my legacy heir and the silliness of the Sims--even though I love them.

My heir has gotten into a bit of trouble at a certain castle in the latest chapter. Here's a pic:

Screenshot_3.jpg

Thanks to yysy11111 for making this GORGEOUS castle!

Here's the link to my blog: http://xolegacy.blogspot.com/
If you need to start with chapter one:

Chapter 1--Takamesa Goes for the Gold...I Mean Blonde...

If you'd like me to post your blog on mine, please give me a link. I'd love to. I'm always searching for good blog stories! :D
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    That IS a gorgeous castle! Looks like Disneyland! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    That IS a gorgeous castle! Looks like Disneyland! :)

Yes...exactly. So glad I found it. I was going to make my own, but with a design challenge looming and I was at this part of my story, I had to borrow. ;) It's not exactly like I wanted it. A lot of these designs only care about looks and not function. One of these days I will design my own..with princesses! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I love @RachelRosebud 's buildings because they work on so many levels:
    1) Visually - they are gorgeous
    2) Playability - the Sims love them! They can move freely, use everything, and they're so happy because the environment scores are out the roof!
    3) Picture-taking - they're great for screenshots! I can get the camera anywhere I need to, with walls up, so I can get just the shots I want!

Let us know when you've got your Castle-with-princesses ready! Sounds so fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I'll have to follow her. I love playable pretties!

Definitely will let you know, although I've been having trouble uploading my lots to the gallery. They don't show up for me--and don't show up in my library--only in the sidebar that said I uploaded it. I hope they fix this glitch.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg