Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You think we will get..........

a Hot tub in the Outdoor Retreat DLC?, I hope so, for catloverplayer's sake! lol :wink:

I hope so!

Comments

• Options
    becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    hahaha i wish they could woohoo in the shower!
    if they bring the hot tub, woohoo in the hot tub ;)
  • Options
    rockstarhair123rockstarhair123 Posts: 69 Member
    That'd be awesome if they did.
    original_poza_1.jpg
    "Y'know" -Billie Joe Armstrong
    Simmer since 2010, PC Simmer since 2012
  • Options
    SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    I'm english, Is it £20?
  • Options
    Sky1715Sky1715 Posts: 34 Member
    > @SimsLovah said:
    > I'm english, Is it £20?
    Yep!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    thanks for your replies @becstar732, @rockstarhair123, @SimsLovah, @Sky1715 :smiley:
  • Options
    eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I would love to get the hottub back!
  • Options
    RainbowDust1RainbowDust1 Posts: 353 Member
    I would love to get the hottub back!
    Same!
    14s9px.gif
  • Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Hot Tub!! I hope we do!
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    That would be fabulous to get hot-tubs.
    I have always said to myself that I was going to be careful with the EPs this time round. I told myself I was only going to purchase the ones I really liked the sound of. I am keeping my word because this one sounds so much like my favourite destination in The Sims 2: Bon Voyage, so I will get it in the next sale that involves it! :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    yeah, I need to do this too, only get the ones I want to buy and not the crap ones like Katy Perry stuff pack was the worst ever! I hope that never happens for Sims 4!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    yeah, I need to do this too, only get the ones I want to buy and not the crap ones like Katy Perry stuff pack was the worst ever! I hope that never happens for Sims 4!

KPSP is the only sims pack I haven't bought. For shame EA! I even like Katy Perry! But I don't want ugly unusable content for my game. I hope if they insist on making branded content they at least pick a brand with an ounce of class. H&M and Ikea were good because they appealed to the many, not the few.

Back to the opening topic. Hmm... I haven't spotted any hot tubs yet but I bet sims can woohoo in the tents! Personally I barely ever use hot tubs for the sims anymore, but tents will be super handy! A lot of my sims are outdoorsy. :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member

I'm definitely going to be more choosy this time around. Much like Cinderellimouse, KPST is the only EP/SP I haven't bought yet in the entire main Sims series (exluding some of the secondary titles like Castaway, Lifestories, etc). I just couldn't do it....it was too much of a very niche theme.

Also on topic, I want hottubs as well. Maybe not as much as restaurants, shops, pets and weather but it's up there.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Hot tubs should of been in the pool update TBH.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA