Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MidnightPearl's Builds:

I thought it would be fun to build my own park, since the dev's park in my game was abit bland, anyways, I challenged myself in building on a 50x50 lot size and here is the result:

Pink Palace Park:
e7jm90.png
2zxyss3.png
2my5hkk.png
9gvlzm.png
11t8in4.png
rrmdl3.png
ets5y0.png

Cheers! thanks for viewing!
my Origin ID is midnightpearl

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Great looking park, very pretty landscaping and the interior rooms are beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited November 2014
    Pink Palace Park is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas! The water fountain features are very nice for sims to see when visiting the park. It looks very nice how you have placed the water fountain feature in the middle of the pool of water. Very nice layout of the build. Nice furnishing of the interior of the building. It looks very nice how you have set up the seats in the wedding ceremony area for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting there watching the wedding. The bow themed seats and the pink colour of the walls looks pretty. It looks nice how you have used the arches in the build. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice games room! Sims will have fun playing in the games cube or enjoy playing games on the computer. It looks great how you have set up the computer desk tables there. The purple floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Very nice media room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the red armchsirs, and enjoying watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. They will have fun playing chess at the table there.
    It is a very nice park for sims to enjoy visiting :)
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    thankd masajo and rosemow :smiley:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice park! I love the landscaping! :)
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Nice park! I love the landscaping! :)

thanks yanti68 :smiley: