Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Survey? NOW INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS

ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
Did anyone else get a survey in their email this morning on expansion packs? It was different from the one back in March. I looked on SimsVIP and didn't see any mention of it (or I'm blind?) and a forum search revealed nothing. I took screenshots and I can upload them to imgur.

EDIT: Link to the screenshots I took: http://imgur.com/a/phzIc

Comments

• Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I can't open my email at the moment, so I'd be interested in seeing it.
  • Options
    I'm sorting through them now to upload them. I'm in class so it might take me a bit but I hope to have them up soon!
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited October 2014
    I just checked my email. I don't think I seen a Survey though. I'll check again later

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Aww, I never get invited to do surveys lol. I'd love to see the screenshots though!
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    ya i got one just finished it and sims vip got one to it just went up a few mins ago
  • Options
    Just edited the first post with a link to the screenshots I took.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    I didn't get this (most likely wouldn't even be considered as I haven't bought Sims 4 yet) but the two that strike me as most interesting as per my style of play are Town Life and Business Owner EPS.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    It's not like me to say this but the expansion pack ideas listed in the survey sound AWESOME. It really looks like they've been paying attention to what people have been saying on the boards.

I'm extremely happy that among the ideas I can spot Superstar and OFB sequels, and I love the concept of the "Town Life" EP idea.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    city living city living

oh mah gawd

city living
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Rinilex wrote: »
    It's not like me to say this but the expansion pack ideas listed in the survey sound AWESOME. It really looks like they've been paying attention to what people have been saying on the boards.

I'm extremely happy that among the ideas I can spot Superstar and OFB sequels, and I love the concept of the "Town Life" EP idea.

I totally agree. Some of the features they proposed in the EPs weren't interesting to me but I would probably still buy them overall.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ahh I see It now..sad they didn't mention a family pack. I was really hoping for it. :'( The fashion boutique does interest me a little. And at least their adding more venues, so that's pretty good too.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    If they make a 'Health and Wellness' expansion pack I will lose all faith in EA.
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    If they make a 'Health and Wellness' expansion pack I will lose all faith in EA.

why? it doesn't sound that bad
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Im already upset that City Living and Fame and Fortune are going to be the remakes of Late Night +Showtime. Two EPs that should have been one EP.
    I hope this is just planning however... the supernatural one... "elementals" I'm curious!!!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member

why? it doesn't sound that bad

And it would something new and different too, rather than redoing the same EPS over and over again. As much as some of those are essentials having new ideas is what keeps the series alive.

Hey EA where is our Disney EP??? Marvel, Star Wars, classic Disney, POTC.....c'mon.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I got the survey, really liked the sounds of all the ideas.
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    I want all of those EPs except supernatural.
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    They never send me surveys anymore. They used to, but when it had me enter my age, it always kicked me out and said, "Thanks but no thanks." I guess they don't care what elders think/want, which is a shame, because we have have money to spend and some (not me yet, alas) have plenty of time on their hands.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Active careers EP sounds awesome and it mentioned open offices and hospitals that mean we get to see inside these building ? If so, take my money ! NOW :D
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Ahh I see It now..sad they didn't mention a family pack. I was really hoping for it. :'( The fashion boutique does interest me a little. And at least their adding more venues, so that's pretty good too.

Well i think We Still have to take these Surveys with a Grain of Salt.
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Im already upset that City Living and Fame and Fortune are going to be the remakes of Late Night +Showtime. Two EPs that should have been one EP.
    I hope this is just planning however... the supernatural one... "elementals" I'm curious!!!

Not really if they do it right fame and fortune would be a hollywood style thing and city living would be more of a party town like vegas Orleans LA or new york

The problem with how the split up showtime and Late night was the movie career and celebrity system those should have been in show time but showtime also adds more bar types that fame and fortune ep is talking about actual career locations not having shows in bars only the singer would be a carry over since its stating bands in city life
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    2 Thumbs down for supernatural.

I agree personally never got into the supernaturals to each their own so unless it adds some really good non supernatural gameplay i will probly skip that EP
  • Options
    Here was my post on sims vip but since this thread is talking about the survey ill repost it here to
    *Im kinda meh on the supernatural one but thats a personal interest ya know.

*The health and wellness ep sounds awesome

*Im not to into all the active careers but they all have their places in the game

*Fame and fortune looks like it will be a better EP than the split up sims 3 version i just hope they fix the stardom system if your not in the lime-lite you shouldn’t be-able to be famous so easy

*City living looks good as long as its not ONLY highrises and you can actually have a singer in your band

*the business one well it would be VERY nice to get a real remake of OFB not crappy chop-shop versions from the store

*Town life sounds awesome i love the idea of a farmers market….during the survey they asked what other careers would you want i specifically added farmer but stipulated that you would go to the farmers market to sell your produce and actually work the stand not just sell it to a cash register and walk away. Also as someone who tried WAY to many times to use the CAW tool and failed i like the idea of building out our own towns as long as we can save them as default not something we have to…edit world save open save make new sim save under a new name continue i want an easy way to make a world that i can just load up a fresh game and use any time