Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do you play Sims?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Of course, but that's what we will be: alumni. And it isn't your marketing skills, that's just the way things go when something has come to an end. It's great to be part of a community of a game that is alive and kicking.
    People in a community come and go by the way and that never bothered me. I remember forum members from a couple of years ago (not on this forum but a Dutch forum I'm very active on) that stopped visiting our forum. But they were replaced by others and that's great too.
    I love playing the game, but I also like to share what I create and follow what others create. I really don't know if that will remain as vivid as it was before...

Anyway, that was what your comment reminded me of ;)
    But who knows... Sims 5. Can't help noticing though the majority of the fans seem to like this direction of quirky and cartoonic. And I don't :(
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    When I first got the game, I was literally on it from when I woke up until I had to go to bed! :mrgreen: I used to play it because I liked the story progression of my Sim starting in a small house to when they can afford a mansion/expensive house. Now I usually play to build houses and share them with people (I might get back into the swing of playing again though). :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: