Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Went back to Sims 3... man now THAT game was ugly.

Comments

• Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited September 2014
    elelunicy wrote: »
    celestee wrote: »
    the-sims-3-sunlit-tides_004.jpg

yup, super ugly

The trees in Sunlit Tides are super ugly indeed.

01i4ul8.jpg

Compared to trees in Oasis Springs.

0294uwn.jpg

large.gif

Sims 4's environment looks like it got hit with the blurry Wii sports resort stick. Sims 3's trees may look a low detail when far away, but you have too keep in mind that sims 3's worlds are a great deal larger than sims 4's worlds, and there are a lot more of trees in 3 than 4 (Based on your comparison) So take a average consumer computer in 2009 and it looks pretty good.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    > @SweetieKaye said:
    > Jeez. How long was I asleep??

Enough for getting to the game and show the laandgrab house screenshot of the kitchen and dinning room :)
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I think this thread made me... miss ... the sims 3 lol words I never thought would come out of my mouth lol

2myopae.jpg
    2uokwlx.jpg

Guess I'll go play sims 3 now...

Oh what I would trade to be able to play this.

Go play it. Whats stopping you?

Whats stopping you from playing TS4 rather than taunting people on the forums?

Its too late to start up. I will be playing all day tomorrow. But really, what's stopping bobyo from going to play 3?

OK, what's stopped you for like the last 4 hours?

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    jiqjqz3o.jpg
    Arschbombe aka cannonball dive
  • Options
    In other news,sims doesnt even learn how to dance,they still dance like when i was 15 and party was a new thing to me ^^
  • Options
    abe70280abe70280 Posts: 519 Member
    I went to the future. Sims 3 still the best game over Sims 4 according to future people.

gMxW7Z1.jpg

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I think this thread made me... miss ... the sims 3 lol words I never thought would come out of my mouth lol

2myopae.jpg
    2uokwlx.jpg

Guess I'll go play sims 3 now...

Oh what I would trade to be able to play this.

Go play it. Whats stopping you?

Whats stopping you from playing TS4 rather than taunting people on the forums?

Its too late to start up. I will be playing all day tomorrow. But really, what's stopping bobyo from going to play 3?

OK, what's stopped you for like the last 4 hours?

I need more than 4 hours. And what Ive been doing since I've been home from work is irrelevant to you. Isn't it? FYI, Whilst on the forums tonight I have been downloading custom music and converting it to mp3 and installing it in my music folder.

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited September 2014
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

YEAAAH POOLS!! lol EA pools back please

zir2ag.jpg

I would like to say that originally that house didn't have a pool and I built it to use my garden space and for my sims to swim. So for those who once said "who really uses pool" I can reply I DOOOO!! ;)

Edit: I don't know how to typle anymore
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    My daughter sleeping from a intense workout day (She is not max yet)

Lightning is modded with ShimrodImprovedLightingV3 package for better effects

Still cant post pictures BTW :S
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

I would like to say that originally that house didn't have a pool and I built it to use my garden space and for my sims to swim. So for those who once said "who really uses pool" I can reply I DOOOO!! ;)

Its a fun activity for the sims that shouldn't miss in any Sims Game
  • Options
    lol no pools,somtimes i think EA 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on everybody just for the fun of it....
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Its a fun activity for the sims that shouldn't miss in any Sims Game

Especially if they get fat by breathing fake sim air. Need to keep them in shape!!! A pool is the best way
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

i have a swimming pool. Who the hell DOESNT use pools? that's the question isnt it.

Sz04GTy.jpg

• Options
    I want to see fatties making pool bombs to wet everybody around! isnt that fun?? :D
  • Options
    abe70280 wrote: »
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

i have a swimming pool. Who the hell DOESNT use pools? that's the question isnt it.

Sz04GTy.jpg

Very nice i LOLed it ^^
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg

that is one awesome Pool party I'd certainly want to be in

• Options
    Why thank you @abe70280 ;)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg

This picture reminds me how much I miss thongs/bikinis/swim trunks/speedos/sex appeal. It's dead, dry and gone over in TS4
  • Options
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg

This picture reminds me how much I miss thongs/bikinis/swim trunks/speedos/sex appeal. It's dead, dry and gone over in TS4

Lol I honestly think the sims 4 are prettier, the sims i mean. The environment is way prettier in the sims 3 plus we have better graphics and no loading screens. I will be fair though in that pic I'm using hell of a lot of CC and I had a great lighting mod. We really are missing pools in the sims 4 though and I also miss thongs/bikinis/swim trunks/speedos/sex appeal
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Sims in TS4 are particullary better than in Sims 3,i can also give credit to the big flop :)
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg

Lol I honestly think the sims 4 are prettier, the sims i mean. The environment is way prettier in the sims 3 plus we have better graphics and no loading screens. I will be fair though in that pic I'm using hell of a lot of CC and I had a great lighting mod. We really are missing pools in the sims 4 though and I also miss thongs/bikinis/swim trunks/speedos/sex appeal

can you tell me where to get lighting mods for sims 3?

• Options
    fede1408uyfede1408uy Posts: 141 Member
    Sims 4 is so much better yes :)
    tumblr_m83xdxb9Ee1qza4gto1_500_zps5fc3dacb.gif
  • Options
    jiqjqz3o.jpg

zir2ag.jpg

Sz04GTy.jpg

IKR!!!

2liadmh.jpg

I agree Sims in TS4 are better cause you can shape them like almost perfect humans lol, can i say so ? ^^
    Well anyway still cause of the fact its missing so much Basics in TS4 i can't like it and play it right now. 30h and i still can't get the feeling off playing a Beta Game. Sorry no offense to the TS4 lover.

j435oehe.jpg

Still EA whats wrong don't mess with me, ANSWERS please :neutral_face:
  • Options
    > @abe70280 said:

> can you tell me where to get lighting mods for sims 3?

Download ShimrodImprovedLightingV3.package in modthesims webpage (1st and only TS4 lightning mod so far)

Just a thanks is okay :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top