Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loading a previously saved game troubles..

CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
I mentioned in a previous post about how my sim's love, Marshall, died soon after their son was born and how she stepped on Marsh's head when Grim showed up..anyways I digress.. I wasn't able to save him with an epic poem since I was too late for that, so I figured I'd go back to a previously saved game when Marsh was still around, but I couldn't find where to load saved games. Any idea how to do that or is there no way? My apologies if I rambled too much and made no sense.

Again thanks so much in advance! :D

Comments

• Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    You have to go to the main menu in order to load your saved games. It's weird, I know... don't ask me why you can't load from "ingame"
  • Options
    AlcrestonAlcreston Posts: 70 Member
    Assuming that you have multiple saves. Main menu screen, diskette icon on the top right corner is the load.
  • Options
    Asante wrote: »
    You have to go to the main menu in order to load your saved games. It's weird, I know... don't ask me why you can't load from "ingame"

Ah okie. I probably over looked that part of the main menu thinking it can be done ingame. I'll let you know if it works out for me. Thank you for your help! It's greatly appreciated. :D
  • Options
    Alcreston wrote: »
    Assuming that you have multiple saves. Main menu screen, diskette icon on the top right corner is the load.

Ooh.. even more specific! Thank you,too, for your help! Y'all are awesome! :D
  • Options
    I tried it out today and I, indeed, found the load game option (that was small and unnoticable if you're not looking for it, may I add) and I loaded the game I needed just fine and dandy. So thanks again, y'all, for the help!

Now I just need to figure out how to edit and save ONE sim into the gallery that just so happens to be part of a household. I only wanted to save and use one sim. So huzzah for happy funtimes!

Sorry if absolutely none of that made sense.