Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About Epic Poems...

CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
So I've read that you can bring a sim back from the dead if you do something with an epic poem, but I'm not sure how that works. My sim has her writing skill maxed, but there's no epic poem option. Also, the sim I'm trying to bring back has been dead for a while. Can I still bring him back or is it too late? How do you go about getting an epic poem anyways?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I don't think it is never too late to bring a sim back. I'd bet Grimmy wouldn't mind. :P
    --
    Nice avatar by the way. :D
  • Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    you need to complete the writing aspiration to write the book of life... but the sim has to still be alive to write the book so either way your out of luck.. sorry.

the way it works is.. you write the book for a living sim and then when that sim dies you can read the book to bring him/her back to life... it doesn't work if the sim is already dead.
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »
    I don't think it is never too late to bring a sim back. I'd bet Grimmy wouldn't mind. :P
    --
    Nice avatar by the way. :D

Oh I hope it's not too late. I just need to figure out how to get an epic poem.

Oh and thanks for your compliment on my avatar and for replying. :D
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    You have to create the epic poem about a live sim. You can then use it after that sim dies.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    you need to complete the writing aspiration to write the book of life... but the sim has to still be alive to write the book so either way your out of luck.. sorry.

the way it works is.. you write the book for a living sim and then when that sim dies you can read the book to bring him/her back to life... it doesn't work if the sim is already dead.

Awwww fartnuggets!! Well.. now I know (and knowing is half the battle). I guess my poor sim will forever have the urn of the father of her son on her front porch. That's okie she stepped on his head when he died. I guess she wasn't all that heartbroken. Lol.

Thanks so much for your help though! :D