Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Washing the Dishes?

So when I tell my sims to wash the dishes, they pick one dish up, move to another room, then drop it, it was funny at first but now it's getting annoying because I have to constantly drag the dishes to the sink. Is this happening to anyone else?
keep on keepin' on

Comments

• Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    nope not to me
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Nope I haven't had that happen. My simself always drops and breaks when cleaning it in the sink though. I am such a klutz. :(
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    VonSimsVonSims Posts: 186 Member
    My sim picks up all the dirty dishes and washes them.
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    I have had it happen, it seems to happen if there is too many for them to watch, something else in their queu or if the dishes were originally in an awkward spot (for instance, one spot on my kitchen breakfast bar in one house seems to invariably cause them to put any dishes down they have gathered when they go to collect the dish from there. I have to tell them to collect from that one spot ONLY do it first, or move it to a different location first, then they can do it.)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    chider1234 wrote: »
    So when I tell my sims to wash the dishes, they pick one dish up, move to another room, then drop it, it was funny at first but now it's getting annoying because I have to constantly drag the dishes to the sink. Is this happening to anyone else?

Do you have a garbage can in the house? Cuz sometimes when they didn't finish the food on the plate, they have to throw it away before washing it but I'm not too sure.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    At least they wash the dishes right next to the kitchen sink instead of oddly going upstairs to the bathroom to wash them.
    hEFcp6z.gif