Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Back Woods - New House!!

Sim1P3Sim1P3 Posts: 221 Member
Hope you enjoy! You can download this house on the Gallery by searching Back Woods, or search my Origin ID: Sim1P3

Backstory:
I found making the roof of this house very difficult. It may look very standard and simple but it took a lot of adjusting and multiple roofs to get it the way I wanted. I could have simply put the roof up easily, however you wouldn't have been able to play in the upstairs of the house. I had to work around the upstairs. Didn't fully furnish the house! I decorated the inside of the house very fast because that wasn't my main focus for this house. I want you to be able to decorate the house as you wish. My goal was to make this house less expensive than my previous houses. Enjoy!

Pictures:
mqxwo.jpg
bim987.jpg
1okuw7.jpg
2vcf3bo.jpg
23w029t.jpg
9pp2fn.jpg
5ds4yp.jpg

Comments

• Options
    trashdockatrashdocka Posts: 142 Member
    edited September 2014
    Very cute house :)
    And i love the interior :D
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Really nice house, great interior ^_^
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    A very lovely house with a warm and cozy interior design, with beautiful wooden floorboards and furnishing pieces :)
  • Options
    WyvenWyven Posts: 2 New Member
    Good work :D
  • Options
    Thank you everybody! glad you like it!
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Really great build. I particularly like the combination of textures on the exterior. I like to mix it up in my builds as well. Very nicely done.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I adore the architecture of the home! So pretty! :)
  • Options
    Really great build. I particularly like the combination of textures on the exterior. I like to mix it up in my builds as well. Very nicely done.

Yea I had a tough decision to make with mixing up the exterior. Didn't know if I should make it all the same or mix it up. But I'm glad I mixed it up.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Back Woods is a very nice home! :) The roofing looks very nice! Nice textures that you have used for the exterior. The dormer looks great! Very nice interior furnishing of the home. The kitchen and dining room area is very nice! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table top. The plates display cabinets look nice how you have placed them and it looks very nice the type of curtains you have used in the kitchen and dining area. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when cooking and eating the meals there. The hanging pots and pans is a nice kitchen touch. The wooden flooring looks very nice! The pictures on the walls of the bedrooms add a nice look in the rooms and are very nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. Very nice back patio area! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, flowers and rocks along the edge of the patio. Sims will enjoy sitting out in the sunshine on the seat bench on the patio,
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Whatever else you say about Sims 4, the environment sure looks good.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    I love this house! :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Very pretty inside and out!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    You definitely have the for decorating. Well done!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    Thanks All!