May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite TV shows made in TS4 (Friends, Seinfeld, Golden Girls, Etc.)

ian8000ian8000 Posts: 19 Member
I've been busily building away in The Sims 4. Loving the game, the creative tools are great (even at this early stage with the inherent limits - like no moveObjects cheat!). Wanted to share some builds I've made. Of course, they are all available on the Gallery under this username (ian8000).

I've wanted to post sooner, but I wasn't a 'member' yet - so had to wait to earn my points. These builds have even got some 'social media' attention - with articles on buzzfeed and perezhilton. Pretty funny! Here they are:

Friends - Full Album

eeZzY3T.png

Seinfeld - Full Album

2XgqqHT.png

Arrested Development - Full Album

GwfrpHg.png

Golden Girls - Full Album

M67I5S9.png

Thanks for taking a look. If you decide to download them, leave a comment on my profile in-game - love to hear from you guys!

Comments

• Options
    RSK10580RSK10580 Posts: 36 Member
    Golden Girls? I think I may just have found my favorite thing in the Sims 4! Definitely downloading that one!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,093 Member
    These are great! Could you possibly do Frasier and Niles and Frasier' s Seattle apartment?
  • Options
    RSK10580RSK10580 Posts: 36 Member
    These are great! Could you possibly do Frasier and Niles and Frasier' s Seattle apartment?

Please someone make Lilith!!

• Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Arrested Development!!! Woot! Well done!
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Oh, Friends! Love them, great job!! :#
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Love those, I've never watched Arrested Development though, you did amazing :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ian8000ian8000 Posts: 19 Member

That's the plan! I've uploaded a Frasier household already - Frasier and Niles need work, but it is getting there. I definitely plan on doing the apartment. It won't be 100% - no 'levels' and no yellow half-circle wall design, but I'll do my best! Keep an eye out on the gallery for it.
    RSK10580 wrote: »
    Please someone make Lilith!!

Great idea! Will definitely add her to the household.

• Options
    MrsD0707MrsD0707 Posts: 16 Member
    ian8000 you are AMAZING!!! I found your friends apartment tonight and made my own characters!! (Didn't realize you had made them too!!!!) I am just wondering if there is a way to seperate each "apartment" so I can play them seperately or do I have to play all 6 as one family and follow them wondering the whole building......HAHAHA!!! I love that Central Perk is downstairs too!!!!
  • Options
    GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Oh FUN. One of my favorite things in past iterations has always been trying to recreate favorite characters and locations-- way back in TS2 I was trying to put together Pee-Wee's Playhouse and The Swamp from M*A*S*H... Never really got a playhouse that satisfied me, but you've got me inspired to try my hand at bringing some shows to sim-life!