Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first houses in the sims 4!

Hi! Just wanted to share my first two houses in the sims 4!
I made one starter home and one victorian family home. :)
My origin id is Sekyria if you want to download any of my houses! :D

Link to pictures of starterhome: http://imgur.com/a/hjgeR#0
xvp3OSv.png

Link to pictures of Victorian family home: imgur.com/a/FP4M3#0
yhz1EzP.png

Comments

• Options
    G3NERALCHRISG3NERALCHRIS Posts: 6 New Member
    Its like a little princess House looks great
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    I love that Victorian home! Great work!
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your two homes are very nice! :) The brickwork texture of the starter home looks great and the flower box windows are nice. Great layout of the interior of the home. The floral pattern you have used for the walls looks very nice. It looks nice how you have used the floral screen to separate off the bed area. The plates display shelves cabinet in the corner of the dining area is a nice touch. The floral pattern on the bed looks nice. The teapot and teaset on the kitchen counters are nice kitchen touches. It is a very nice starter home!
    Very nice exterior of your Victorian Family Home! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice colours and textures that you have used for the exterior. It looks great how you have used the spandrels! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! Very nice upper balcony. Nice outdoors sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine on the seat bench with the nice water fountain nearby. The porch looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants along the edges of the porch, and have used the hedge fencing for the edges of the lot. The arched hedge gates look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice pattern that you have used for the music room and staircase area walls. Sims will enjoy playing the grand piano. The curtains that you have used in the music room look nice. It looks very nice the type of and colour of the curtains that you have used throughout the home! The flowers on the side table next to the staircase are nice for sims to see as they enter the front door. Very nice dining room! Nice pattern that you have used for the floors there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst enjoying dining there. The flowers on the dining table are nice for Sims to see whilst eating. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar counter with the overhead cabinets is great! It looks great that you have placed a teapot on the counter. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable sofa or armchair in front of the fireplace having a chat, and the scenic picture on the fireplace walk is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel near the windows and at the same time enjoy looking out through the windows to see what is happening outside. Very nice study room for sims to enjoy using the computer at the study desk nook area. The blue wall tiling in the bathroom is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice shades of colour and patterns that you have used for the bedroom walls. The big toys in the kids rooms look cute! The posters on the wall in the girls room looks great. The sims will have fun doing artwork on the art table.
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Cute starter, and your Victorian is just gorgeous! The decorative elements and details really make it pop.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    trashdockatrashdocka Posts: 142 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your two homes are very nice! :) The brickwork texture of the starter home looks great and the flower box windows are nice. Great layout of the interior of the home. The floral pattern you have used for the walls looks very nice. It looks nice how you have used the floral screen to separate off the bed area. The plates display shelves cabinet in the corner of the dining area is a nice touch. The floral pattern on the bed looks nice. The teapot and teaset on the kitchen counters are nice kitchen touches. It is a very nice starter home!
    Very nice exterior of your Victorian Family Home! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice colours and textures that you have used for the exterior. It looks great how you have used the spandrels! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! Very nice upper balcony. Nice outdoors sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine on the seat bench with the nice water fountain nearby. The porch looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants along the edges of the porch, and have used the hedge fencing for the edges of the lot. The arched hedge gates look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice pattern that you have used for the music room and staircase area walls. Sims will enjoy playing the grand piano. The curtains that you have used in the music room look nice. It looks very nice the type of and colour of the curtains that you have used throughout the home! The flowers on the side table next to the staircase are nice for sims to see as they enter the front door. Very nice dining room! Nice pattern that you have used for the floors there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst enjoying dining there. The flowers on the dining table are nice for Sims to see whilst eating. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar counter with the overhead cabinets is great! It looks great that you have placed a teapot on the counter. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable sofa or armchair in front of the fireplace having a chat, and the scenic picture on the fireplace walk is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel near the windows and at the same time enjoy looking out through the windows to see what is happening outside. Very nice study room for sims to enjoy using the computer at the study desk nook area. The blue wall tiling in the bathroom is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice shades of colour and patterns that you have used for the bedroom walls. The big toys in the kids rooms look cute! The posters on the wall in the girls room looks great. The sims will have fun doing artwork on the art table.
    They are very nice homes! :)

Thank you so much for the long comment :) Always fun to get some feedback!
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    wow I love Victorian family home
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both your houses are adorable! I especially love that victorian home! So pretty! <3