Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kid's Play Centre & Library

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    Thank you everyone :)
    Megg87 wrote: »
    I love it! I just put it in my game but just so you know, @arin_kaylin, it appears that the items that you re-sized are back to their normal size. Not sure if that's just me or universal.

Thanks for mentioning this @Megg87 :) I just tested this myself to see if it would happen to me, it depends on how you bring the lot into the game. If you first load the lot you want the building on all the resized objects will stay large. But if you try to add it to your game from the World screen the gallery will then ask you to pick a lot to place it on, for some reason if you do it that way all the objects get resized back to their small version.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    lym81 wrote: »
    I love it! I just put it in my game but just so you know, @arin_kaylin, it appears that the items that you re-sized are back to their normal size. Not sure if that's just me or universal.

Thanks for mentioning this @Megg87 :) I just tested this myself to see if it would happen to me, it depends on how you bring the lot into the game. If you first load the lot you want the building on all the resized objects will stay large. But if you try to add it to your game from the World screen the gallery will then ask you to pick a lot to place it on, for some reason if you do it that way all the objects get resized back to their small version.

Hooray for learning! I had no idea. Good to know for future reference, then! :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    lym81 wrote: »

Hooray for learning! I had no idea. Good to know for future reference, then! :)

I've reported it as a bug and it's just been added to the bug list so hopefully it will be fixed soon :)