Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm LOVING this game!

SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
I had reservations about this game. Should I buy it? Will I enjoy it? No CASt! (shock!)

Well, this is my second day and I am LOVING it! It's great!

Just a few of my own reasons for loving it:
The characters are so lovable, endearing and believable. What an improvement on Sims 3!
Multitasking is just 'WOW'.
Graphics are awesome and object don't feel like they're in the way anymore like they used to in Sims 3. I never used to place a mirror, for example, in the middle of my build because I always had to navigate around it to see my sims. This is still the case but it just isn't so obtrusive in Sims 4 - MUCH better!
Build mode felt clunky for the first hour or so but then, especially on my second day of playing, I'm discovering just how versatile it is and when I say versatile, I mean VERSATILE!
No cars! eek ...... but wait...........there are loads of tarmac patterns and tiles to use in build mode and model cars (with changeable colours) which can be increased in size to look like there is a car in a driveway on your lot. And cars pass by on the roads so it feels like my sim has a car and that the world has cars too. There is no feeling of lack whatsoever.
Awesome and new animations, so many great objects which look really cool.........

The potential of this game is massive and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to have the game right at the outset and watch it grow into the best Sims game yet! Yes, there are some things I would change, some little niggles like - how do you start a new game? How do you return to a previously saved game? Is it possible to have multiple saved games? Some aspects are not as intuitive as they perhaps could be which will cause me to have to go searching for answers on the web. For instance, it took me far too long to discover how to close the cheat window!

However, I applaud the developers of this game - it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for making it happen because it's giving me some very happy hours of gameplay.

I thought I would have to change my gameplay and ideas about Sims 4 but you know what? It is really similar to Sims 3 in so many ways but has been improved upon to a huge extent. I'm loving this game - it has caught my attention and is keeping it firmly in its grasp.

One happy customer! :)

Comments

• Options
    HappyGeniusHappyGenius Posts: 167 Member
    I agree!! Im absolutely loving it!! I haven't enjoyed playing with my sims in so long. I feel like my sims and my family have more depth and the emotions really make great game play. I know a lot of people are still hating the game and each to their own but for me, personally, it feels like the Sims again! The multitasking is amazing. It really makes it more believable and more funny too! I love the graphics and i love all the stuff. I cant wait for some EPs but as a base game, i really cant fault it.
    Happy Simming :D
  • Options
    773603638W179773603638W179 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm also loving it, and not missing cars at all. Load screens aren't the pain I was expecting, as they take less time than a car/taxi ride ever did anyway!
  • Options
    outerdragonouterdragon Posts: 209 Member
    I haven't had much time to play coz of work but every spare time I have am on it. It's so good. This has grabbed me much more then the Sims 3 ever did. I mean the Sims are adorable, the graphics are beautiful have a sort of Disney theme about them and the game touch wood runs perfectly on my laptop.
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    I totally agree, this game is so much better than I thought it would be and I love it!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    Couldn't agree more. ;) You have fun there
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.