Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

Comments

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Thank you Rose for your lovely and kind comments. You always seem to notice all the little details . Hugs Folly
    Hi Ryan I am so happy you like Seaside Cottage, it reminds me of some of the beach holidays I had when I was younger. Thank you for your lovely comments. Have a great day. :) Folly
    Thank you Jimed so kind of you to stop by. :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much Masajo for your support and lovely comments, I hope in the very near future we get some more wall covering to make matching our decor easier. Hugs Folly
    Still trying to catch up with my latest builds, I have had thoughts of just showing my builds in the gallery but I would miss my dear sim friends here also seeing their wonderful creations close up and that would never do.
    First build I would like to show you is a community lot called Rose Thorn Estate. It can be use either as a Pub or a cafe.
    Rose Thorn Estate
    03-02-16_8-28-00nbspAM_zpslgtrttgf.png

03-02-16_8-28-55nbspAM_zpsm912pigc.png

01-11-16_9-40-27nbspPM_zpscyohyqg9.png

03-02-16_8-29-36nbspAM_zpseq2ut08l.png

01-11-16_9-38-51nbspPM_zpsbil2btqq.png

The second community lot is Puddlestone Cafe
    04-18-16_10-34-36nbspAM_zpscy5nzp01.png

04-07-16_12-36-13nbspPM_zpsgxjbifff.png

04-18-16_10-36-22nbspAM_zps2hbzci6y.png

04-18-16_10-35-21nbspAM_zpsw9ttvre6.png

Autumn Dreams Cottage
    03-09-16_6-43-55nbspAM_zpskveuvsi7.png

03-09-16_6-47-16nbspAM_zps85wodiqc.png

03-09-16_6-48-13nbspAM_zpsp78jmivo.png

03-09-16_6-47-32nbspAM_zpsadrcoeos.png
    Thank you for stopping by xox Folly

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    The three builds are so very, very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of Rose Thorn Estate, Puddlestone Cafe and Autum Dreams Cottage! They each look so nice! Very nice roofing on the buildings! Rose Thorn Estate is very pretty! The texture of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice towers. The hedging looks very nice the way it has been used In the outdoors areas, The furnishing of the interior looks very nice. The wall paneling in the dining area and the brick wall texture behind the espresso bar looks very nice. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up there for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks that they have ordered from the espresso bar or bought from the glass display cases. The pastries poster, menu board and the items on the wall shelves look very nice on the wall. They will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst dining there at the tables. Very nice bar counter area in the build! The drinks display cabinets and the penant banners look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The backyard area are very nice. Very nice greenhouse and also outdoors gardening area for sims to enjoy growing plants to harvest and use when cooking for the cafe. The exterior and furnishing of Puddlestone is so very nice as well! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting and chatting area! The red roses are pretty on the dining tables for sims to see eating and drinking at the tables. The plants and flowers look very pretty along the outdoors edges of the building. Very nice colour scheme of the interior of Autumn Dreams. The kitchen is very nice! The gingham wall paneling looks nice. The sunflowers look sunny in the room. The fruit bowl, cookbooks, teapot , condiments and wall cutlery are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice fire place sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa or armchair near the fire watching tv. The flowers are pretty touches on the fireplace ledge. Nice calming wall pattern.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Hi Cath Thank you for your lovely comments and support on Sweet Rose Victorian and Gardenia House, it always makes me happy to hear from you. Hugs Folly
    Thank you for your lovely compliment Vethesims, I am a big fan of your wonderful builds. xox Folly
    Hi Rose Great to see you :) Thank you for your wonderful comments on my builds and your kind support. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    :D I think I am finally finished my updates with these builds, I will try not to fall so far behind again :/
    Current Critique a modern family build ( I always find it hard to keep them uncluttered )
    04-18-16_10-52-01nbspAM_zps704tq8fe.png

04-18-16_10-52-41nbspAM_zps8yflv3im.png

04-18-16_10-54-09nbspAM_zpsjq0xaj32.png

04-18-16_10-55-04nbspAM_zpskddzlecd.png

04-18-16_10-56-55nbspAM_zpswfpmzftb.png

04-18-16_10-55-45nbspAM_zpsozkhwssc.png

04-18-16_10-57-27nbspAM_zpsqqfz6xcc.png

04-18-16_10-58-36nbspAM_zpsamlfdb1n.png

Fire flower Cottage For this build I wanted to use a different colour palette than I usually do. :)
    04-18-16_11-02-01nbspAM_zps7rgjvwrl.png

04-18-16_11-01-22nbspAM_zpsduszaqb2.png

04-18-16_11-01-34nbspAM_zpsqafej2qa.png

04-18-16_11-03-12nbspAM_zpsrs0izxt4.png

04-18-16_11-02-53nbspAM_zpslsvbd8th.png

04-18-16_11-03-32nbspAM_zpsxpzooywm.png

Shades Of Home was inspired my a beautiful home not far from where I live. :)
    04-18-16_11-13-49nbspAM_zpstnwunqyx.png

04-18-16_11-13-57nbspAM_zps9munjrfc.png

04-18-16_11-14-20nbspAM_zpsoh3nemq2.png

03-22-16_1-54-43nbspPM_zps4fr7j4up.png

03-22-16_1-52-18nbspPM_zpsa7ubsmfp.png

04-18-16_11-18-06nbspAM_zpslmnspw5o.png

Thank you for stopping by <3 Folly

• Options
    And insert happy dance here the last and latest of my builds Tickety Boo Two :)
    04-18-16_10-41-24nbspAM_zpsnkwoy4v5.png

04-18-16_10-43-17nbspAM_zps7lpjn5u0.png

04-18-16_10-45-34nbspAM_zpslkf8rzvk.png

04-18-16_10-44-42nbspAM_zps9igmxk8s.png

04-18-16_10-43-58nbspAM_zpsqv9hlnoz.png

04-18-16_10-47-49nbspAM_zps7rsvhq4c.png
    Now Its time for a coffee and cake . thank you Hugs Follly
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Each of your latest homes are very nice! :) Current Crique is a very nice modern home. Very nice design of the home. The pink, blue and green colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice. The animal pictures look cute on the girls bedroom wall, and the butterflies picture on the double bedroom wall is pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The exterior designs of Fire flower Cottage, Shades of Home, and Tickety Boo Two Cottage all look so very nice! The cottages are so very pretty! The flower box windows look very nice. The awnings are nice touches in the Fire flower cottage build.Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers and plants look very nice how they are placed through the outdoors. The colour scheme of the exterior and interior of each of the homes looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of each of the homes that you have posted! It is nice that that the inspiration of Shades of Home is a real life home near where you live.
    The builds are so very nice! :)
    I hope that you enjoy your coffee and cake :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your houses are all so lovely! :o The level of detail is simply breathtaking! It is a delight to browse through your showcase thread.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I love the welcoming entrance for Rose Thorn Estate, Folly! The gorgeous sidewalk and design for the front of the building are just Beautiful! The mix of wall coverings and furnishings for the interior are so warm and inviting. Gorgeous patio and greenhouse out back, too.

I just adore the design of Puddlestone Cafe. It has So much curb appeal. The sidewalk is fantastic and I can just picture myself, sitting with friends around the fire, in that wonderfully cozy sitting area!

I love the quiet feel to Autumn Dreams Cottage. Both the exterior and interior have such a cozy, warm and welcoming feel to them. Gorgeous warm tones used throughout this pretty home. Looks like the nest is all feathered and ready for the upcoming winter. :blush:

Current Critique is a very cool modern! I agree with how difficult it is, not to start putting clutter everywhere in them, lol :p I Love the area rug you created in the living room. So pretty! I have to start experimenting with floor colors more.

Love the green and yellow for Fire Flower Cottage, Folly! So cheerful :) The landscaping and interiors are Fabulous, as usual and I Love the pipe over the stove! Looks awesome and I know I will want to use that idea in something, sometime. :p

Shades of Home is very elegant and beautiful, without being too cold and formal. Love the neutral interiors and Gorgeous yard. :blush:

Love, love the architecture and landscaping for Tickety Boo Two. The overhangs, dormers and roofs look wonderful! The interiors are just Lovely.

Gorgeous, gorgeous new additions Folly! I think I have most, if not all saved and am just waiting for the opportunity to have a little tour of each. :wink:<3
  • Options
    Thank you Rose for your lovely comments on my cottages, I very much appreciate it. :)<3 Hugs Folly
    Thank you StSciurus for such a lovely compliment:) Folly
    Hi Cath great to see you, Thank you so much for your kind comments on my cottage, you made my day dear friend. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Wow, I absolutely adore ALL of your latest builds, each so unique and beautiful. Rose Thorn Estate really stands out to me, I love how you've designed the rear of the property and the greenhouse and gardening area is superb. I also love Fire Flower Cottage, it looks so new and fresh, perfect for Spring/Summer and has such a happy feel about it all, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Masajo Thank you for your lovely comments and support. I am happy to hear that you liked Fire Flower Cottage I wanted to try a colour scheme I had not used before. Have a wonderful day. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2016
    Holly Hock Cottage, Gardenia House, Fireflower Cottage and the Tickety Boo cottage are my favourites among your new builds. Great to see a modern build from you too. Love the interiors. The cafe looks grand and very impressive! Great job Folly! Will be adding all of them to my favourites if I haven't already. <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    Hi Dear Yanti lovely to see you, Happy to hear that you like my little cottages. I am hoping we get some new content soon getting just a little board with all the same old wall coverings. I hope all is well and that we see a new Yanti build soon. <3 Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Bluebell Meadow Cottage I built this cottage for my dear friend Yanti who's support and friendship always makes me smile. :)<3
    1db968f2-2153-441a-81c8-aceff3b1954e_zpshhpsyo58.png

41d5a2f5-5f2d-48c1-8344-a6492d2de3ff_zps7knnudk0.png

191272d1-0b5b-4aae-b811-1ff6eddbddaa_zpsgcqu2ltm.png

05-12-16_8-54-28nbspAM_zpsybaqq5h8.png

05-12-16_8-45-39nbspAM_zps1b8o87eb.png

05-12-16_8-44-46nbspAM_zpsebvnltfp.png

05-12-16_8-44-21nbspAM_zpsam0mwxnf.png

05-12-16_8-41-19nbspAM_zpsasfoyvv4.png

Big Hugs Folly

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful build for a beautiful friendship, I love it!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Bluebell Meadow Cottage is such a very pretty build! :) It is such a very special gift for Yanti! <3 The exterior design of the buildings in the build looks so very nice! Very nice roofing and dormers ! The spandrels look so very nice how they are used in the build! The roof covered gate entrance to the home looks very nice! Very nice harvestable garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. It looks great how the plants are placed there. Very nice front and side porches and upper balcony. The glass house is very nice! Sims will enjoy growing harvestable plants there. Very nice pool area. The shape of the pool is nice, and the statue standing in the round water fountain on the edge of the pool looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall timing in the bathroom looks nice. The hanging robe is a nice home touch, and it is nice that there are double mirrors in the bathroom. Vdry nice kitchen! The blue colour scheme of the wall tiles and counters gives a very nice look to the room. The wall cutlery and fruit bowl are nice kitchen home touches there. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating in front of the fire, chatting and watching tv.The triple mirrors look very nice on the fireplace wall. The flowers on the fireplace ledge are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The clock on the ledge, and the candles and books on the coffee table are nice homely touches in the room. It looks nice how the tv is angled into the corner. The placemrbt and type of curtains used in the room looks very nice . Very nice wall paneling.
    It is a very special cottage home from a special lady to a special lady. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Bluebell Meadow Cottage is a very beautiful gift for @yanti68 :) I love the entrance and the wonderful landscaping, the greenhouse is perfect and the design of the cottage is stunning, fantastic work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Bluebell Meadow Cottage is so gorgeous and amazing! Sims would be very happy to live there. :) Thanks for sharing this and other houses for us as well!
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    @follyfoot , You know, if you go to the beginning of your thread and work forward, you can see how much you have improved with your building. I think any builder can see that if they look at some of their first work and then see where they've progressed since then.

I'm sorry I haven't been as good as others at taking the time to go through showcase threads like this and seeing other builders' work. @rosemow, @yanti68, @Nhicks and even you follyfoot are very selfless people who take the time to encourage the rest of us to build by your nice compliments on our work. Thank you all so much!

And follyfoot, Bluebell Meadow Cottage is simply gorgeous. I can tell as a fellow builder you spent a lot of time with the architect, landscaping and interior design. Wonderful job! You have become an amazing builder and you're very creative. Anytime someone can look at a house and dream about living there, then it means that house passes muster of being a dream home to someone.

I will certainly go and give it a fav.

Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Bluebell Cottage is stunning! :smiley: So creative! Definitely a fav.
  • Options
    Thank you Dear MzHicks. :)<3
    Thank you dear Rose for such a lovely comment, support and kindness. Hugs Folly
    Thank you Masajo so happy you like the landscaping, I know Yanti likes the outdoor spaces and her landscaping skills are wonderful. Hugs Folly
    Hi Chimp2678 Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. xox Folly
    Hi Fid Thank you for your very kind comments, I always remember you too were supportive and helpful to those who were new at building. :)
    After TS3 it took a while to get use to the new build tools and sometimes I find the auto build tools can be both a blessing and a curse and trickery is needed to over ride them. :) Folly
    Thank you StSciurus for your lovely comments so happy you like it. :) Folly
  • Options
    This is my latest build Tannin Lane :)
    05-13-16_9-38-51nbspPM_zpsakrs3ghu.png

05-10-16_12-51-27nbspPM_zpsyrgofia1.png

05-09-16_8-56-21nbspAM_zpskxetm2e7.png

05-10-16_12-49-18nbspPM_zpsev7dpjmi.png

05-10-16_1-34-56nbspPM_zpskm7xcdkd.png

Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Tannin Lane is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormers are very nice! The brown colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice roof covered front porch. The flowers and plants look very nice around the base of the big tree in the front garden. Sims will enjoy resting on the seat bench under the shade of the tree. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining area looks nice. The type of and colour of the dining seats complements well with the brown colour scheme and the patterned floor under the table adds a nice look to the room. The grandfather clock looks homely. Very nice design of the kitchen. The blue colour of the walls and counters looks calming. The cookbooks, dish rack , spice set and wall cutlery are great kitchen touches there. The kitchen cabinets look nice how they are placed on the walls and on the corner to create wall nooks . Very nice living room! The armchairs look nice angled either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy siting there chatting in front of the fire and listening to music through the gramophone and reading a book from the bookcase. The orange flowers picture is a sunny touch in the room. They will have fun playing chess. The dog sculptures look great facing each other on the fireplace ledge with the pretty flowers between them. Very nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub listening to music from the wall speaker. They will enjoy eating outdoors meals at the table on the back porch, that they have cooked on the BBQ.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    So pretty warm and inviting inside and out! love your roof work, and the two tone kitchen! Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top