Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was the woohoo really THAT bad?

Just something funny I came across.
I had a Sim couple woohoo right after the husband turned elder. He had a negative mood for a mediocre woohoo. He was already uncomfortable from a big work out on the treadmill. So he sighed after climbing out of the bed then all of a sudden he bends down on the ground and dies.
I didn't think Sims could die from bad woohoo. lol!

Comments

• Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    You'd think mediocre would just he disappointing, not deadly.
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    I know right? lol
  • Options
    RakawreRakawre Posts: 71 Member
    This happen to one of the streamers today and the twitch chat went crazy! Good times.
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Wow guess he was not satisified with the girl. lol Let this be a lesson to everyone!
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

“Woohoo is a lot like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Yeah... I think once they become elders (well... the men anyway), don't send them to woohoo - it just doesn't ever turn out well. lol
  • Options
    claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    Yikes! Maybe he had a heart attack?... :open_mouth:
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    “Woohoo is a lot like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Ah yes. Unless it's from Dominos. I can't stand those. Unless it's for cheap and then I like it for some reason.
    Or if somebody buys it for me.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Meowmix51Meowmix51 Posts: 45 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »

I want pizza now

• Options
    Sim1P3Sim1P3 Posts: 221 Member
    HAHA. That must have been some terrible woohoo. I haven't even woohoo'd in my game yet but thats crazy!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Has anyone seen the movie "Teeth" I feel like thats what happened...
  • Options
    martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    New downloadable content? Sim 🐸🐸🐸🐸 anyone?
  • Options
    ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    Hahaha this happened to Toweliee today!

Death by snu snu I called it!
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    ha ha serves him right. As Mike Holmes always says "Do it right the first time" :D
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    ha ha serves him right. As Mike Holmes always says "Do it right the first time" :D

Or...if at first you don't succeed, try, try again

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    UntrustedlifeUntrustedlife Posts: 555 Member
    > @claritysf said:
    > Yikes! Maybe he had a heart attack?... :open_mouth:

Most random new feature..ever!
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Surreal wrote: »
    Yeah... I think once they become elders (well... the men anyway), don't send them to woohoo - it just doesn't ever turn out well. lol

They have pills for that now .
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    I'm sad :(

I think I'm the only one who's sims have NOT died. I can't even get them to die!! I locked one in a room for 4 days and he just kept hanging in there. I put in 3 fireplaces and a bunch of wooden furniture, caused a HUGE fiery inferno and that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kept on living... Like i don't get it. They don't even grow old!!! It's like I'm playing with the immortals or something.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Hmmm maybe it's good that there are no ghosts then. Just what would a ghost who died from Woohoo look like? :astonished:
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    UntrustedlifeUntrustedlife Posts: 555 Member
    > @SimChelle1982 said:
    > Hmmm maybe it's good that there are no ghosts then. Just what would a ghost who died from Woohoo look like? :astonished:
    Oh my...you can only imagine...

They mentioned something about ghosts somewhere (for a later date) hopefully much improved from the sims 3. I like the sims 2 ones.
  • Options
    Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    That is awesome and hilarious xD
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hmmm maybe it's good that there are no ghosts then. Just what would a ghost who died from Woohoo look like? :astonished:

They'd be hitting on other ghosts and peeking in on living who are woohooing
    Post edited by Coffefreak4Life on
  • Options
    mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    This is so great!
    Death.png
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member

They'd be hitting on other ghosts and peeing in on living who are woohooing

Lol or turning on the TV and watching something other than the cooking channel. Haha

15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png